14

While yoongi was on a visit to Kim enterprise... Jungkook arrived at his university....

As soon as he enters he got surrounded by bunch of students... All are asking how did he know Kim Taehyung and what's his relationship with him,  yesterday where did he go with him etc etc...
Jungkook doesn't like when someone pries in to his business.

To end his misery Eunwoo along with his group drag him out of the mini mob...

Eunwoo:- so share us the details bitch.... You are still virgin right...

Jk:- yahh ... What do you think me .... You pig... Not everyone like you..

Rose:- so tell us the details....

Jk:- we first went for shopping and then from there we went for dinner... Let me show you something...

Jk:- i took his pic sneakily

Jisso:- Jungkook ... You got a full course meal... Don't let go this chance....
Jisso said drooling over Taehyung...

Yeonjun:- but how come you got a date with Kim Taehyung... What is the catch....

Jungkook thought may its time to reveal his identity to his friends... He looks at Eunwoo who nods his head... Gesturing to proceed..

Jk:- so guys you know about Jeon entertainment right...

Others nods their head in positive...

Jk:- well i happen to be the eldest son of
Mr  xxxxx Jeon.

There was a 2 min silence ... And they burst into laughter except Eunwoo.

Rose:- you are joking right Jungkook... That was a good one now tell us the truth ..

But their laughter died when they noticed the serious look on Jungkook and Eunwoo's face....

Yeonjun:- you got to be Kidding me.... Debak.... I mean you are one of THE Jeons....

Jisso:- you should have tell us sooner ... Why did you hide though ... You know we don't judge anyone by their status...

Jk:- it's not that I don't trust you guys... It's about publicity and you i know I don't like it.

Rose:- we could have keep it secret ?

Jk:- it's something that my parents own... Not something achieved by me.... So I don't like it.

Everyone understands what Jungkook is saying that's why they love him ... His nature....

But their sweet time was interrupted by Alex..

Seriously what is the problem of this guy.. author
You are the who brought him- jk
Brat-author

Alex:- you got the talent Jungkook.... Talent of whoring around....