84

The couple Along with their family returned to Kim mansion. By now whole social media , starting from Twitter to Instagram is flooded with the pictures of power couple.
During the whole ride from airport to Kim mansion Jin and Jimin are continuously asking questions to jk about his honeymoon and Greece. Like where did they visit what did they eat etc etc...
On the other hand tae is continuously nagging as he was thrown out of the car where the love of his life is sitting by non other than his soulmate Jimin.
The said park midget  said that you have spent enough time with him in your honey moon so go sit somewhere else... We want to spend sometime with him.
By when Jimin finished this sentence tae gave jk a extreme puppy eyes look that even puppies could feel complexion. But it didn't affect his soulmate and he was kicked out.
Jk also tried to protest but nobody Heard him...
So now tae is sitting with yoongi hobi and Eunwoo in another car.

Tae:- Suga hyung just quickly marry that midget and take him away... He took my kookie away. ..

Yoongi gave a glare to tae upon calling names for Jimin...

Tae coughs a little and continues...

Tae:- no i mean seriously go get married.... He used boast about his marriage you know....

Yoongi didn't reply to Taehyung but a small smile crept on his lips...

Getting no ans from yoongi tae then turns towards hobi ...

Tae:- Hobi Hyung what's with you and Lisa....

To this hobi chocked on air...

Tae:- no i mean... Did you guys make any progress....

Hobi:- what... No nothing like that ...there is nothing between us...

Tae:- now now... Don't fool me... I know something going between you two... But don't worry i will fully support you....

Yoongi:- tae ... Have you switched soul or something ... It's like kookie possessed you ...or it was the real you all the time ...

Tae:- what do you mean by that ...

Yoongi:- i mean... You are carefree now.. you are speaking with us with out any hesitation....but it's a good thing...

Tae:- that's because you guys are family now.....and my life changed after getting kookie in my life....so did i....

The talk then continued ....
All of them reached the Kim mansion...
Jungkook's father and cousins spent some time with him and bid farewell....

As taekook has returned from a long journey the family left them to take rest....

The next day ...
It was the day of jk in Kim mansion after marriage....
As usual jk woke up from earlier then everyone...
But he couldn't get up from the bed because a certain bear has caged him in his arms...
Jk tried to free himself from the hold but it Pressed him more as the grip tightened.
But jk somehow frees himself from the grip and replaces himself with pillow.
He then goes to the bathroom and comes out in his running gear ...
Jk comes closer to tae and places his hand on tae's forehead....

Jk:- baby .... Wake up.....let's go for a  walk .... Baby ....
But jk got pulled into the duvet by tae...
Tae hugged him tightly and pecked on his lips....

Tae:- sleep baby... No  walk for today... You are tired from journey... Sleep please...

In reality tae was describing his own situation....
Jk didn't questioned the tired man and continued to sleep...

It was at morning 8 there was a knock on the door... Which broke jk's sleep...
He got up and opened the door only to find Jin holding yeontan in his hands
As soon as tan saw jk he became restless in jin's arm and started barking...