46

The live stream started....

Alex is now waiting for Jungkook to come there drugged so that he could enjoy him to the fullest....

Alex:- so guys.... Welcome to this live video.....

He started saying looking at the camera....

Alex:- so today I am going to show you something really erotic and i bet you guys will be enjoying it....

Within few seconds thousands of people got online to watch the video.....

Meanwhile Jungkook enters the room

Alex:- ohhh .... There is my baby.. come here i was waiting for you......

Alex asked Jungkook whose eyes are dropping... Jungkook started walking towards him like a intoxicated person... Obviously acting...

His back is facing the camera so no one is able to saw is face till now.....

Jungkook went straight stand before Alex who was giving a victory smile.....

Alex:- so guys.... There is the main course of today's live..... You know i asked him quite few times to warm my bed but this whore showed attitude to me ... Now see standing before me like this....

Alex said looking at the camera.....
He then holds Jungkook's chin...

Alex :- you know i have been dreaming about you from the 1st day i saw you.. whenever I had sex i always imagined you how good you look under me while i reck you....

He then continued to say his bullshit.....

Meanwhile

Taehyung and All are on the way to the particular location.....

They are hardly 5 mins away from the location....
Bogum's phone starts ringing....

Bogum:- what's the update.... Any movement

Unknown:- sir just now there is a live telecast started at the warehouse.. i think you should see it... I am sending you the link....

Bogum:- okay send it to me.... And what about the local station have they reached there yet..

Unknown:- sir they will be here by 5 mins i guess...as soon as they reach here we will surround the building....but sir you have to watch the video ... It's urgent....

Bogum:- okay keep me updated....

With that he cut the call and clicked on link...

A live video started to playing making everyone stunned and froze at the position they were in....

Taehyung:- what's the meaning of this.... What are they doing to my baby...

Taehyung bursted out seeing the live telecast... Jungkook walking like intoxicated towards the man in mask....