37

Tae walks Jungkook upto the parking lot... The whole office is surprised as they witnessed a smiley and bubbly Taehyung irrespective of the old aura which he always carry ...

They all are staring at them..

Jungkook could feel strong gaze upon them...

Jk:- Hyung why all are staring at us..

Tae:- it's nothing compared to this morning bub... And they are probably staring at a cute bunny beside me... Tae said while giggling..

Jk:- yaahh .. don't call me that....by the way what happened this morning..?

Tae:- oohh that ... As I told you this morning i don't wear this type of clothes so when i entered wearing these they all were staring at me like they have seen a ghost ... Can you believe it ...

Jk:-but you look good ,you should wear these types of clothes more often...

Tae:- ok i will bun bun and tae pinches Jungkook's cheek...

In between all these lovey dovey action then did not notice a particular receptionist is shooting daggers towards them specifically on Jungkook....

They walked Jungkook to his car .

He waved good bye to Jungkook and returns to his office... But there was not a bit of expression unlike few minutes earlier...

Tae:- i am telling you guys this one time.... Whenever he visits this company , you guys have to show him the same respect you give to me and Hyung.. is it clear

Everyone nods

After that he went to his room ...

After sometime Jennie came into the room...

Tae:- what are you doing here... Don't you know you are not allowed here... Just pray to god that you are not fired...

Jennie:- what was that? Who is he?.. why were you being touchy with him?

Tae:- and what that supposed to do with you? It's non of your concern...

Jennie :- it does because I love you and my father will be talking about our marriage .

Tae:- but i don't love you... Even don't like you....i never gave any hopes to you then why you say you love me.. and behave like you are my girlfriend And about marriage don't bother my marriage has already been fixed...

Jennie;- no this can't be happening.... You are just lying to me

Tae:- whatever you think but don't worry i will invite you and your father to my marriage...

Jennie:- you can't do that... You can't marry anyone...

Tae:- enough of your rubbish just get out from here..
And next time don't meddle with my personal business.

Jennie didn't say anything just left the room...

No it's not possible you are only mine Taehyung... I won't let anyone to have you... I will loose my reputation if i don't marry you... I will make sure whoever is marring you will left you... She thought..

At Jungkook's house...

It's 4 in the evening both yoongi and Hobi are present by now....

Yoongi:- so when the others will come

Jk:- they will be come by 6 i guess ... You don't worry... Before that I have something important to tell you guys.

Hobi:- yes you said that you will tell us this evening....

Jk:- so you know there is concert on 30 th December that 2 weeks away from now...

Yoongi:- yes i am also performing... And hoba you will also....