59

Jungkook ends the song.....
He looks at Taehyung's eyes which is filled with lots of emotions.....

Jk:- Hyung.... Wishing you very happy birthday.....

The whole  crowd cheers to that.... So as yoongi hobi Joon Jin Jimin and others...

But Taehyung didn't say anything....

Jk:- Hyung don't you like your surprise....

With that Taehyung hugs Jungkook with all his emotions.....

Tae:- like it .... I love it .... It's the best surprise i could ever get...

Author:- hold your horses Taehyung.... It's just the start

Jk:- but it's not over yet.....

Taehyung looks at Jungkook with a surprised face...

Jungkook puts his hand in his pocket and brings out a box ....

By the time the whole stadium is silent.... everyone is anticipating.....

Jk:- that day in the hospital... You said that you wanted me to propose in the most romantic way possible but i said, the one who will be proposing will be me....

So Kim Taehyung me Justin segual or should I say Jeon Jungkook..... standing over here... Infront of all the fans , the whole world...in presence our parents... Want to say that ..... I love you..... I love you most in the world.....

As soon as jk announced it.... The crowd gone crazy .... They started to houl....

Jungkook's father, his friends his ,cousins are all proud of him....

Jungkook got down on his knees and open the box which contains two beautiful promise ring....

This here is a promise ring .... I want you to promise me something, that you will love me no one in this world only me.
I want you to change it to wedding rings with vows...
So Kim Taehyung .... Will you marry me....?

This time there is a pin drop silence in the stadium.... Everyone is anticipating Taehyung's ans....
But soon
Army:- say yes.... Say Yes...

Everyone started to chant except one

Taehyung also kneeled down to Jungkook's level and joint their foreheads.

Tae:- you don't know baby how much happy i am today.... You gave the best gift on my birthday.... Thank you.... I love you soo much
You made all this for me.... Thank you
I promise you.... I will make you happy your whole life .... I love you like crazy.... I can't live without you now
Yes... Jeon Jungkook i will marry you..... I promise I will change these rings to wedding one with vows for eternal love..

With that Jungkook picks up one ring and slides into Taehyung's ring finger so as Taehyung