45

Meanwhile with Jungkook....

Jungkook has been trying to cut the rope by making friction between the rope and the pole but it is taking like forever....

Soon two of the kidnappers enters the room ... They are here to give him the aphrodisiacs as it may take sometime to act.
They don't want to wait much longer as Alex will be there in 30 minutes.....
They decided to give him the injection and take him to the room which is set up with a bed and cameras.

Kidnapper:- i can't wait to taste you... Just because we are ordered to not a leave scratch on you we are holding back otherwise we could have painted those thick Thais and necks with our teeth marks. ...

The other kidnapper holds Jungkook's chin who is now staring at younger's eyes....

Kidnapper 2:- such a beauty just to be ruined by us ....

With that he takes out the injection to inject into Jungkook's arm but he only met with a toss on his face by Jungkook's head....

A loud painful groan escapes from him .....
He stumbles back dropping the injection in the process.....

Kidnapper 2:- you little piece of shit....
And he punched on Jungkook's cheek....

Kidnapper 1:- stop that... We can't leave marks on his face ....

Before he can continue he met with a punch direct on his nose....

When both the kidnappers were busy in fantasizing about Jungkook he had already cut open the rope ..

Jungkook and the kidnappers started fight with each other but Jungkook single handedly beat the shit out of the them....

Hearing the commotion other kidnappers marched towards the room only to find their allies to be lying on the floor grunting in pain and Jungkook standing there holding the injection syringe.....

As soon as they saw Jungkook they tried to catch him but no one was successful....
Even though these are professional kidnapper they don't have any proper training of martial arts.

Seeing their failure the main kidnapper taked out his gun and points at Jungkook....

Jk:- seriously .... You are joking right....

He laughs....

Kidnapper:- have you gun insane seeing a gun pointed at you .... Why are laughing....

Jk:- i am just laughing on you.... You think i will let you shoot me.... Then come on shoot... But just remember you will be charged with heavy penalty for murder rather than kidnapping....
But that's not my concern...

The kidnapper started thinking . Taking this opportunity Jungkook swings his leg for kick

Imagine this type of kick....

The gun that the kidnapper was holding flies out his grip..

Jungkook then again kicks the kidnapper.

Jk:- lesson number one ... Don't ever get distracted before your opponent...

Jungkook lands a punch on this stomach...

Jk: -  lesson number 2 don't ever doubt  your decisions....

Jk then kicks kidnapper' s leg...

Jk:- and finally.... Never underestimate your opponent.....