76

Taehyung continues to drive
Jungkook stopped protesting and continued  looking outside...

Tae looks at jk time to time during his drive ...
Suddenly the car comes to a halt...
That broke jk's concentration....
He looks towards Taehyung only to see tae opening the door and getting outside....
Before jk could think anything tae opens the door of the passenger's seat...
He grabs jk's wrist and drags him out of the car  and pulls him into a tight hug ..

It all happened so fast that jk didn't get any time too think what's happening...

Tae has stopped the car on the side ways of the road which is far away from town and covered with forest. He wanted some place wher eno one could disturb them and where jk can't avoid him or run away....

Taehyung buried his face on jk's shoulder...
He was hugging tightly jk and the later is not responding to his hug ...
This broke Taehyung more ...

Between few seconds jk felt something wet on his shoulder and he knows what it means...

The elder is crying.... And it gave a pang in jk's heart....
Forgetting everything he started caressing Taehyung's back....

Jk:- Hyung.... Why are you crying.... Stop crying.....
Jk breaks the hug and faces Taehyung who still is looking down
Jk brings Taehyung's chin up by his fingers and stares into the elders eyes...

The deep brown eyes which were always filled with happiness are now saddened and tears are flowing down the cheeks

*Something like this

Tae:- baby ... I am sorry.... Please don't be angry with me... Don't be mad ... I can't tolerate it ... I can't tolerate you avoiding me... I can't live without you... Please don't be angry.....
I didn't do anything baby... I will never cheat on you...

Hearing this

Jk:- what are you thinking you dumb man

He said angrily but the tears are not in his control...

Hearing this Taehyung got startled for a second...