16

After Jungkook discharged from hospital.. yoongi took him to his house... Hobi left for his company and Eunwoo to university....

Both are now at Jungkook's house..

Yoongi:- kookie... You know na... You can tell anything to me... Is something bothering you .. don't feel like you are bothering me...

Jk:- nothing Hyung... I am okay don't worry...
After some silence
Jk:- Hyung what do you think of Taehyung.
.
Yoongi:- he is a good person kookie...  I think you will be happy after marrying him
..
Jk gets shy mentioning of marriage he now somehow liked the elder..

Yoongi:- but kookie don't hide anything from him... Tell him about you when you feel comfortable around him... May be he might help you achieving your dreams..

Jungkook just nods his head....

Jk:- Hyung... Can I ask something form you...

Yoongi:- just tell me kookie...

Jk:- can you arrange for online classes for my studies... I don't want to visit university... I will go attend the exam...

Yoongi :- okay kookie don't worry i will talk to your dean....

Jungkook give him a small smile ....

Soon he started packing his luggage for his staycation at Kim mansion....

Later both had their lunch and worked on some music.... Yes Jungkook has a small music room in his house..
.
.
At evening yoongi drove Jungkook to Kim mansion....

The guards  and maids greeted them ... Soon they were escorted to the house...

Mrs Kim:- look my future son in law his finally  here ....

Jungkook blushed by hearing son in law..

Currently all the Kim members are at hall for welcoming Jungkook... Namjoon Jin tae jimin all came early from work just to keep Jungkook company...they were tensed after hearing Jungkook being unwell and admitted to hospital.....
Jungkook greeted them all...

After sometime yoongi left from there...

Tae:- Jungkook your luggage is shifted to the guest room.... Feel comfortable here... If you need anything don't hesitate to ask...

Jungkook nods his head ...
Mr Kim:- how are you feeling son...
Jk:- i am feeling much better now Mr Kim...
Mr Kim:- just call me appa .. you are also like my son...
Mrs kim:- no need to be formal with us... Call me Eomma...
Jungkook gave them a genuine smile
.. how can these people are so good completely opposite to his own family...

Jin :- kookie ... Go get freshen up... Then come down for dinner....

Tae shows Jungkook his room and for some special reason his room is beside Jungkook's...

After sometime Jungkook came down ... He saw Jin and ladies are busy in cooking... He goes to them

Jk:- Jin Hyung you need some help....

Jin:-  kookie .... You know how to cook....he asked in surprise...

Jk:- yes Hyung.... I live alone so I learned how to cook....

Mrs.kim:- what do you mean you live alone... You don't live with your parents....?

Jk's smile fall ... But he shrugged it ...

Jk:- Actually Eomma i got a place near my university...

He doesn't want to tell that his parents doesn't supports him  financially...and asked him to live own his own when he was 14 years old...

Tae's aunt:- okay... Leave those things... Surely you can join us .. we want something special to eat cooked by you....

Jk:- what should I make then.... ?

Jin:- how about japache .... You know it's Taehyung's favourite....

Jungkook's face now red like tomato....

Mrs kim:- yahh ... Don't tease my son now... Kookie you can continue don't mark his words...

Jungkook nods  soon gets busy with cooking....
.
.
.
After sometime time everyone came down for dinner.... Jungkook sit beside Taehyung as per Jin 's instructions..
Soon everyone started eating... Talking about different things...

Everything is new for Jungkook... He saw how everyone is chatting and eating happily which he didn't experienced with his family....

In the meantime Taehyung ate the japache... He moaned at its taste....

Tae:- Amma.... Who made japache today .... It's so good ... It's better than jin Hyung... Perfect taste less spicy slight sweet just per my taste...i will kiss the hands who prepared it .... He said dramatically....

Mrs Kim:- Then kiss Jungkook' s hand... He cooked it for you....

Jungkook is now blushing badly suddenly finding the the floor interesting...
On the other hand tae chocked on japache...
The younger suddenly started soothing olders back who is now coughing.

Tae:- really you made this ... Tae said with a happy voice .... But how do you know i don't eat spicy food...

Jin:- yes kookie even i didn't tell you...

Jk:- oohhh ... That i noticed it during our date night... He ordered food with less chilly...

Tae is now the most happy person as younger is paying his attention to him...

Grandfather:- Really Jungkook... You are good at cooking our tiger is lucky....

Jk:-umm..mm thank you haraboji...

Everyone one cooed at Jungkook.... One thing is sure ... Younger had already made a space in their heart...

Namjoon:-  don't feel nervous around us... We are going to family soon... And gave him his dimple smile....

Jungkook  smiles at him.....

Soon the dinner ended with lots of talk....

Tae:- wana go on a walk... Asked Jungkook...

The younger says yes.....and they both started walking on the street side by side... while a bodyguard is following behind....

Tae:- Jungkook.... Wana have ice cream...
Jk:- yes .... He said enthusiastically ...

Taehyung chuckles and both starts walking towards a ice cream parlor....

Tae:- so which flavour....  I want strawberry...

Jk:- i want mint choco....

Tae:- ewww... Mint choco... You better eat mouth freshner..

But soon he hear a  loud graps.. and saw angry bunny...
Jk:- Mr.kim.... you don't say anything about my banana milk and my mint choco....

He tried to look intimidating but for Taehyung it's only a cute little bunny....

Tae:- okay okay my bad .. i am sorry.....

Jungkook pouts not wanting to forgive the elder and left the ice cream parlor with his ice cream which the waiter brought them just then...

Tae hurriedly pays the bill ... And runs behind the bunny.... It's like tiger is changing a bunny....

Tae continued to call the younger , the younger halts after sometime...
Tae comes near Jungkook and holds his own ears gesturing sorry ...

Tae:- koo .. please Hyung is sorry.... Forgive me ....
Tae doesn't realise what he called the younger... But the younger blushed hardly with the new Nick name...

Jk:- okay... But say anything about them...
And tae... Gives him a happy hug...

Jungkook is feeling comfortable with the hug....
After that tae broke the hug and they started walking back to the mansion while eating ice-cream....
.
.
They both wished good night to each other and entered their respective room...
.
.
.
.to  be continued