07

Time flies... It's the weekend...
Jungkook reached at Jeon mansion... As usual there is no one to greet him, welcome him expect for the servants.
He told one of the butler to inform his arrival to his family members and went to his room .

Mean while  at Kim mansion everyone is sitting in the living room (as it's weekend ) and gossiping about different things.. except for tae who is just sitting there...
He looks at the couples present there and their sweet bickerings. He was hoping his future partner will be like this who will make him smile..

Thirdman's pov:-

Jin:- Eommas how about we invite tae's future partner to our home tomorrow for dinner.

Tae's mom:- that's a great idea Jin we can invite his family also so we can get to know each other.

Taehyung be like finally Jin Hyung used his brain for something good. He thought
At least he will get to know him personally.

Previously Jimin gave him Jungkook's biodata and one thing we can expect that Taehyung is highly impressed. Starting from Jungkook's career interests hobies (he doesn't know all his talents only selective).
But he couldn't see any pictures of Jungkook as he is not using any source of social platforms. For a moment he thought how come anyone don't use social media in 21st century but shrugged it off .

Jin:- so it's fixed. Haraboji... Please let them know about the dinner program tomorrow .
He requested tae's grandfather.
He thought for moment and gave a nod to it.
And then they  continued the bickerings...

Back to jeon mansion:-

Everyone one is sitting at the dinner table...  It includes Jungkook's grandfather, his parents ,his sister, yoongi 's parents , Hoseok 's parents , Jungkook ,yoongi ,and hobi..
They all are eating silently..unlike to Kim's dinner table.
Jungkook's grandfather :- I have an announcement to make .
Everyone looked at him..
Grandfather:- Jungkook it's related to you...

Jungkook frowned his eyes so as yoongi and hobi. Jungkook thought what did I do now.. did he got to know about my suspension.

Grandfather:- I have fixed your marriage.. we are going to visit your in-laws's house for dinner tomorrow.

Jungkook dropped his spoon from his hand ..
there was a pin drop silence in the room .

Yoongi and hobi were shocked just like Jungkook.

Jungkook :- why ?

He didn't say anything except that.

Jungkook's father:- it's for the business.. we will be merging our businesses that will be beneficial for us.

Jungkook:- what about my life?

Jungkook's mother:- what about it. We are already accepting you being gay and luckily your future husband is bisexual.. you should feel grateful towards your haraboji.

Hobi and yoongi are looking at them with wide eyes.. for a minute they thought is Jungkook is their real son or what?

Jungkook just gave them a chuckle.
They all look at him with wide eyes because it was very unusual.

Grandfather:- They are also a good family you will like it there.

Jungkook:- I don't want to get married.

Jungkook 's father :- what's with your attitude... You have to marry him. You are not even qualified to takeover our company ,it will be only in loss... At least he will make our business grow.

Jungkook :- seriously , than why did you force me to take business management in university if you didn't even believe me... My whole life you guys controlled me and made me attend the meetings , parties why ?

Jungkook's mother :- you seriously  think you are qualified by just doing that...
So what you have good academics you don't  even have manners to respect elder's decission.
We have spent lots of efforts and money on you and this is how you are going to repay us.

Jungkook looked at her with astonished look.. is she really his mother ...

Others present there want to say something but it's  not their place to say something. But they are also disgusted by listening to this.

Jungkook:- so I was just a investment for you guys...

Jungkook's father:- yes , be grateful to us .... You don't have to be heir of our business ... After your sister's marriage she along with her husband can take over
(Jungkook's sister one your younger than him)

.
Jungkook was not interested in property or anything ,he just wanted a happy family..
.
.
.
.
Jungkook's mother:- atleast pay for our efforts and marry him , we have no expectations from you.

Efforts... Who gave Jungkook  to nanny after his birth , who did not attend any of his school functions, parents meeting , who did not even wish on his birthday days ...

By the time yoongi was furious so as hobi but their parents are controlling them...
They are also feeling sorry for Jungkook...

Jungkook did not say anything just stood up from his seat and ran to his room, with teary eyes...
Seeing him yoongi and hobi got up from their seats and went behind him.

Jungkook 's grandfather stopped them and said:- let him know we are visiting their home tomorrow for dinner .
With that they both went to Jungkook's room.

Back to Jungkook

Jungkook reached his room and dropped himself on the bed and started crying. In order to not cause any sound he put his hands on his mouth.
Yoongi and hobi knocked on the door as they thought the door is locked .
But there was no response from Jungkook they only heard muffles.
Yoongi knocked on the door slightly hard and the door opened.
They went in. After seeing Jungkook in that state their heart broke..

Bloodshot and fluffy eyes from continuous crying, his wailing...

Yoongi went near to Jungkook and engulfed him in his hug and hobi was  patting his head. They were also on the verge of crying.

Jungkook :- why this always happens with me? Why my life is like this shit? Why can't be i happy?

Suga didn't know how to console him.

Suga :- don't worry bub... I will talk with them... Please don't cry I can't see you like this...

Jungkook:- you also know Hyung you can't do anything , they will not listen to you...
After some silence

Jk:- I will marry him Hyung...... At least they will be happy... I will be able to repay them... I will be happy with that. My own happiness doesn't matter anymore... I will... I have to...

This broke their hearts ... Jungkook completely gave up...
And they can't do anything..

Hobi:- kookah... Baby.... Don't say like that... May be this marriage will bring the happiness you are longing for... Don't give up....

Jungkook did not say anything.. the room become silent....only Jungkook's sniffle can be heard... Jungkook stayed in yoongi 's arm .
After one hour ..he fall asleep in his  embrace.

Yoongi laid him on the bed...
They both decided to spend the night with him .. ..
They fall asleep cuddling Jungkook...
.
.
.
Authors pov...
Feeling sorry for Jungkook...
.
.
.
.to be continued..
.
.
First Meet ...