05

After coming from Jungkook's secret house, Suga was furious. At first when he reached Jungkook's university because the dean didn't even explain the problem all he did that insult Jungkook and his upbringing. Now he when get to know Jungkook's part he was more furious. He called Eunwoo, it's not like he don't believe his brother, because he knows this brat of his brother is not telling him the full incident.

Eunwoo finally got the chance as he was waiting for Suga hyung to call him.

Eunwoo told everything to yoongi starting from his comments to Dean's behaviour.

Eunwoo:- Hyung do something about it. If we let it go Alex's confidence will grow and he will do these type of things more often. I really don't understand why kookie didn't do anything.

Suga:- You don't worry woonie ... I will make it all right and about kookie you know he has a  lots of restrictions and he doesn't want to bring these types of matters  to his family. But don't worry they don't know with whom they are messing with.
Ok bye..

With that yoongi cut the call.

Eunwoo be like.... Finally will get to see some drama💅.... Should I get ready my popcorn 🍿🍿.
While he was smiling with a  smug face his friends asked what happened and whom he was talking with,

Eunwoo:-  guys get ready with some popcorns .... We will enjoy a most entertaining drama in a few minutes...

Everyone looked at him with confusion. But later they let it go.

Back to yoongi...
After disconnecting the call with Eunwoo.. he let go a chuckle.

He want to tell Alex and others where they belong and he knows how exactly to do that.

Yoongi dialled a number from his phone....
Ring ring ring......

Suga:- yeoboseyo

Unknown:- Hyung...

Suga:- Hoba.... I need you to do something for me..

Hobi:- you don't have to ask Hyung

Suga :- I know but the thing I am going to ask you might do some loss to your company.

Hobi:- Hyung from when money came between us.. just tell me

Suga just smiles as how much hobi loves him...
Hobi be like what happened to him why is he talking this much thing.. he don't need explain anything... He knows his Hyung will not do anything unnecessarily.

Suga:- I want you to cancel all your projects with Choi enterprises ?

Hobi :- okay.

Suga:- just okay. You are not going to ask why I said this.

Hobi :- and why would you ask?

Suga:- ok my fault but it's something related to kookie.
Hobi got panicked as he also love his cousin like his own baby ..

Hobi:- what happened Hyung  tell me now.

As Suga explained everything to Hoseok he was fuming in anger.

Hobi:- Hyung you are letting them go with this small it's not good.

Suga:- you don't worry about that , it's just a warning and it's not finished yet just wait and watch.
Both laughed (evil)

Hobi:-  Hyung brothers night out at kookie's place ?

Suga:- sure... Let's keep it a surprise for kookie.

Suga :- Okay bye see you tonight , I have to deal with dean also.

With that he ended the call .

Meanwhile at sunshine enterprises

Hobi called his secretary and told him to cancel all the deals the choi's.  If they ask about the reason  let them know that their son has offended someone he shouldn't have. He knowingly didn't specify any name.

Back to Suga

Suga called one of his contacts
Suga :- Hey Jackie...
Jackson :- Hyung .... You called me .... Debak...
Suga just rolled his eyes...
Suga:- are you done with your drama? Now listen your father is Bangtan university trustee right ?
Jackson:- yes Hyung my dad your dad and Jungkook's dad and Kim's are one of the trustee . Why what happened ?
Suga :- can I talk to your dad then ?
Jackson :- ok Hyung ... Jackson knew something is off ,their is no way Suga hyung will call him and ask such things.

Jackson went to his father's room and told him Suga hyung wants to talk with him. It took mr Wang bit off-guard .

Mr .wang :- yoonie what happened ?
Suga :- Aneyangseyo.. uncle.. Actually I need a favour from you and i don't want you tell them to my and Jungkook's father.

Mr.wang:- okay...
Then Suga told them all what happened .. specially Dean's behaviour...
Mr. Wang :- don't worry son... Leave the rest to me ... He said with a smile..
Suga:- thank you uncle...

Suga cut the call ...
Now let's the drama began.

Choi enterprises
When Alex father got to know about the cancellation of deals with sunshine enterprises he was shocked. Because it was a huge blow to their finances.
When he inquired about the reason he was furious.
He dialled his son's number
Alex :- hello dad...
Mr Choi :- what did you do now ?
Alex :- i didn't do anything dad.
Mr Choi :- Then why did I get a call from sunshine enterprises cancelling all our deals just because you offended someone whom you should not have.
Alex got really confused and scared because he knew he fucked up great time.

Mr. Choi :- I will deal with you later ,let me warp this mess you caused ,if this reaches to jeon's and they also cancels the projects we will be doomed.
With that he cut the call.

Alex was thinking of someone who might have done this but he can only think of Jungkook and his group so he ran to them.

Alex :- who the fuck did this ? I know someone of you have done this.
Everyone looked at him with frowned eyebrows only Eunwoo knows what might have happened.
Rose :- dude what are talking about ?
Alex :- don't act  smart with me . Whom of have realation with sunshine enterprises. Who told them to cancel all the projects with us . Just who..

Everyone got a general idea of what's happening... All of them smirked..

Jisso:- why what happened ... Where is you power of money now
With that all of them started laughing...

Alex knew he can't create more problems he left.  But he can't forget this humiliation and blamed all this to Jungkook and he was   eager to take his revenge.

After he left everyone looked at Eunwoo who just smiled at them....

Meanwhile

Dean received a direct call from the broad of trustees informing him that he has been demoted to the post of vice dean .
The reason was he was abusing his authority and showing favoratism.

It's not just because of yoongi but the complaints against the dean from other parents also.
.
.
With that the news of demotion of dean spread like fire around the whole campus.

Everyone was shocked even Eunwoo too... He was not expecting this ..

.
.

Authors pov :-
Sorry for bad writing...
1st time try... He he
.
.
. Brothers night out both Kim's and jeon's