67M

Tae kept kissing Jungkook passionately.....
And finally in order to breathe they broke the kiss...

Tae:- baby let's sleep now....

Jk frowns and asks...

Jk:- what about you Hyung you are still hard i guess it must be paining....

Tae:- no baby... Its no problem ... I can manage .... You must be tied let's sleep....

Jk shakes his head in no ...

Jk:- Hyung.... Lets do it ... I want you to make me yours ... I want you to make love with me....

Tae gets shocked hearing Jungkook... It's not like he doesn't want to do it Jungkook but he didn't want to force Jungkook...

Tae:- baby... You don't have to force yourself.... We will do it when you are actually ready for it.... I am fine now....

Jk:- Hyung .... I know how much you love me.... But i think you don't know how much i love you..... I am not saying this because i am feeling bad for you. No.... I want you to claim me... Make me yours every sense.... I am ready Hyung... I can't wait anymore...

Tae:- are you sure baby....

Jungkook nods to Taehyung's questions....
A smile crept in Taehyung's lips....

Tae joins his lips with Jungkook kissing passionately..... While his hands are roaming all over Jungkook's body
Taehyung parts Jungkook's legs and traces his fingers on the rim...

On the touch of Taehyung it was like current flow through the spines of Jungkook...
Tae trails his kisses through out Jungkook's body....
He is now giving wet kisses all along Jungkook's body.... And Jungkook he is getting chills as Taehyung's fingers are tressing around his hole....

Tae stops kissing and sits in the gaps between Jungkook's parted legs ....

Tae looks at the cute pink hole which is very soon to be owned by him....

Jungkook feels small under the strong gaze of tae....
Tae then starts kissing on the thighs to which Jungkook moans....
All of a sudden jk shouts ....

Jk:- Hyung .... Ahhhh....

That's because tae started kissing Jungkook's rim without any prior notice....

Tae :- what happened baby ... Don't disturb me.... Let me enjoy....
And without giving any chance to Jungkook to speak tae started eating jk out....
Taehyung is moving his tongue skillfully around Jungkook's hole....

By now Jungkook is moaning mess.... He is continuously moaning Taehyung's name loudly....
As they were alone at the river side no was there to hear Jungkook's moans....

Tae suddenly enters his tongue inside the hole..... and starts moving it....

Jk:- Hyung.... What was that it feels good.... Ahhhh.... Tae .....

Tae:- we don't have any lubricant baby....so let me do the job.... Don't need to hold your moans and enjoy baby....

Jungkook kept on moaning as it is something he is experiencing for the first time..... He clutches Taehyung's head and start pushing his head more in pleasure....
And Taehyung he is living his life ....

Jk:- hyungg..... I going to cum....

Hearing this Taehyung stops ... Ad jk whines....

But before he could speak Taehyung puts his two fingers inside Jungkook's mouth ....

Tae:- suck it for me baby.... I am gonna prep you ... We don't have any lube and condoms with us.... So it will be painful for you ....

Jk be like how can be this man be so blunt..... How could he say something so shamelessly....
Jungkook sucks Taehyung's fingers but this act itself turned Taehyung more ....