58

Psy started his performance with gangam style....

The whole stadium is dancing along the song... So as Jungkook's friends and tae, Joon and jin ... Everyone one is dancing with laughter on their faces....
But the soon the song changed into

That that....

.....
They all are dancing along the steps and the most hyped one is Jungkook.....

Tae is just looking at his baby who is dancing without minding his surrounding.

But the song stopped all of a sudden... But before anyone could react there standing min yoongi aka Suga with all his glory.
The whole crowd gone crazy....

Jungkook being a fanboy of Suga started screaming on the top of his lungs so as Jimin .... Both are dancing and shouting non stop....

Jungkook started dancing on the song...
The camera is now focused on him.... The whole stadium is seeing Jungkook on the screen.....

Yoongi shakes his head founding his baby brother all happy and energetic....
He gestures Jungkook to join him on the stage and who is Jungkook to deny....
He quickly ran up to yoongi .... Hugging him on the stage and started dancing along with  them....

And Taehyung being a whipped creature only stared at his baby who is dancing forgetting his all worries... And for Taehyung that's the best thing.....

.
.
Soon the song ended and Jungkook went backstage with other artists... The stage again went black because now it was time for yoongi's solo performance....

Assume BTS members are separate entities from book characters.

The whole stage the whole stadium is shaking now... As if it's an earthquake.

The Kim's are surprised seeing popularity of yoongi....

In the meanwhile Jungkook called Taehyung to let him know that he will be at the backstage to help yoongi and hobi, to which tae frowns. But he somehow agrees.
Jungkook lied because he has to ready for his performance and surprise....