Sand Slipping

Elijah
I threw the covers over Gia as I heard my phone ring. Getting away from the room, I pick up the call, and I groggily ask, "What?" I haven't slept, but being glued to the bed made me sound.
"We have a problem. You have to come to the compound." It took a few seconds to recognize that voice. And it does rip away my tiredness. I hung up. Without saying anything, I took all my belongings and left her apartment.

I don't know when I will end up here. Perhaps I drank too much alcohol. Possibly because I felt relaxed after so long. Yes, there is prophecy, but today feels a lot better than most terrific days that end up ruining my clothes.

As a reminder, I have to tell Gia that I don't feel anything for her.

I entered the site when the blood hit my nostril. Soon, I got to meet Marcel's vampires slaughtered on the ground. I look up at Niklaus for an explanation. I barely remember leaving the compound in war form. He appears to be no different from me. Welcome, brother; we have a mystery on our hands."
I heard him as I noticed their hands covering their heads: "In between when I was telling my daughter about a cat and her big three kitten family. They seem to be starting to make noise. As is obvious, it is because someone is their plaything."
"Wow," I say as I look at the footsteps, obviously amused by this slaughter staining the compound. "It seems my darling sister has finally made a move on your family." He rolled his eyes. "Not the classic move frying their brain."
"Are there any more tricks your sister would like to show off?" Marcel was already sad about his recruit.
"It's time you told us about your sister and the people she might think to pull back from the other side." Niklaus said to Maximus:
"The perfect occasion—the Larousse 'princess' is getting married." He walks past the bodies, taking the plate of muffins. But after smelling it, put it back.
"Her daughter is going to be the first she brings back from death—my father and my lovely darling mother. Maybe my aunt can't say it clearly. They had a sort of rift on our family necklace, which is: "
Niklaus grew impatient. "And what are you doing to stop it?" asked Maximus. I also want to know when and how we are going to stop it.
"I hid the necklace. They can fight forever." I rub my head. Zoya probably inherited this quality from him. "I found a way, but I would like to discuss it with the head of the family."
I turn, giving him full attention to Niklaus' taste. He rolls his eyes and says, "Freya. Your sister. The eldest." I have no different feelings for Niklaus anymore.

Freya

I watch as they all exit the mansion. "Zoya!" As she stepped out of the shower, Rebekah let out a yell. She probably had not heard what I told the girls about Zoya. "Zoya," she exclaimed, "she left." She looks at me and says, "I saw her leave."
"When?" she inquires, concerned. "Right about midnight," I said. Rebekah's ears perked up. We walk outside to look at the automobile. It ruined my mood when I saw Maximus Larousse walk out with my brothers. "Who is he?" Rebekah inquires.
"Larousse, Maximus." It drew her attention to the man. I know she was looking at him because she saw danger in his gaze. His blue eyes are gloomy. Bekah, meet the maximus Larousse," Niklaus told Rebekah with a bitter expression that the ride was not so good as acceptable.
Elijah's look was similar, but with his various masks, he was always difficult to read. Maximus glanced once at her and said, Nope, I haven't slept with you," going back to focus on his phone. The daughter and father, Rebecca, look at me. I just press my lips together. She stares at their brother, who didn't give any explanation about this man being here. Maximus finally pocketed his phone, looking around. Cami, who just came out dressed on the stairs, looks at the men. "Serve the breakfast," Elijah says to the servant. He looks at Rebekah and says, "Do you mind gathering others?" Rebekah rolls her eyes but moves.

Rebekah, with Elijah and Niklas discussing Elijah's wedding details, said, "I am not liking this man." Rebekah finally let it out. "Mutual," both brothers said in unison.
"And I believe none like him," Rebekah concluded.
"Apart from his two kids," Niklaus added. Elijah looks at him. "Niklaus!" he warns Niklaus.
"I know we can't take the short kid's help, but the elder one can be a help."
"How about the eldest among them?" Elijah counters back "I need to remind you that she is still upset with you."
"You don't like him at all," Elijah said before Elijah could counter, "and what if I upset her? Don't you have the upper hand, seeing you have managed to pull her into plans?" Reminding him about Zoya's sending her papers. Getting up from the chair and leaving the room, Niklaus groaned, "Stop following." Rebekah said, "She was here last night." Niklaus turns on his heels, looking at her. Rebekah crosses her arms. Elijah, with his suit, also heard Rebekah talking about Zoya.