A New Feel

Zoya

I look at the location showing nearby, making sure with the phone camera that everything hides with concealer on face. I put my hair in front, hiding as much as I can, before moving in her direction.

Glad to know she got shunned. At least now she has fewer boundaries and maybe puts her mind to good out view.

I look at Davina looking all sad, sitting at the corner table all alone. I put my phone in my pocket and asked a waiter to get me a chocolate cake for the takeaway.

third point of view

Davina was all looking down when she noticed the chair in front of her got filled, as she looked up, she noticed an all chirpy but with makeup Zoya sitting across from her. Davina grew annoyed. "I want to be alone. "

"considered it revenge. You didn't let me be at peace on the other side."

this distracts Davina. "You heard me?"

"kind of faint voice" Zoya looks at a jazz group performing to her left. "They play good"

Davina answered "yes I come here often. You haven't been here."

"I don't know. Maybe. There is music and bars everywhere can't say precisely."

"Marcel send you."

"of course, but then there is noble Mikaelson. Trust me, I was no mood in getting out of my bed." Davina rolls her eyes on Marcel overprotectiveness and Elijah interference "don't worry, you enjoy your loneliness while I work on my new project."

"your new project?"

"yup. It was odd, but I thought of working on it for a long time."

"like your last ship's business,"

"No, it's different. It's about" Zoya get up from her seat and tilt her head pointing "to the private lounge"

as both Davina and Zoya settled on the couch. "So what is this secret?"

"You know I used to be curator," Davina hum "and my job used to protect species and maintain peace among them. That's lead me and Jackson to think we form a team that works on jinx, curses, torture spells performed on innocents like children or save those that are being tortured by their groups because of some stone-age law." Till now Davina, both eyebrows were raised.

"aren't there many witches in the quarter doing exactly the same thing?"

"here comes the difference," Zoya speak proudly. "You see, actually, when something like this crisis arose, witches sacrifice someone or have to fight their covens to help someone. "

Davina added "otherwise they got shunned,"

"But in our job, we use witches that are not mindful of any coven or groups. They choose their cases and help them with using herbs for our work with donated bloods of other species."

"but everything can't be solved by herbs and donated bloods."

"And for that, we are going through different grimoires and books related to them, so we could minimize that with other things." For a long time Davina remains silent, but then she straightens up, looking at some corner. "It was you who bend vampires of this city on their knees"

Zoya smirks "trick from my sleeve" Davina smiles a little "and about you?"

"well I am jobless" laying back on the couch.

Zoya hesitated but said "you know you can work with us." Davina smiles "thank you. but I -"

"You want to bring Kol back" Davina is going to defend, when Zoya explains "no judging. Not my place."