RIDE

Zoya arrived at the dockyard, glancing around and mapping the position on her phone before putting the phone in her pocket. She put on her rubber gloves after removing them from her bag. She gently pushes open the door, peering inside. Her nose wrinkled in response to the odour. She took out her phone and flashed it in various locations. There is no one there, she is certain. Not both dead and living. But in the corner, there's a chair with some ropes; she wants to walk, but there's blood on the floor; and in another corner, there are several syringes and bottles. Using her elbow to cover her nose, She opens both halves of the door.

"What exactly are you doing here?" She shifted her attention to the voice. But I couldn't see since he was obstructing the light. he blocks the light pointing his face "Lower it please.". Noticing Marcel, she dropped it to his chest, saying, "Marcel, I warned you I won't like you indulging in anything that comes with me," but he seemed to focus on the fragrance. He lights around while pulling out his phone. "I am not involved in this." He responded.

"Hey," Josh said, and she answered, "Hey." He gazed at her, collecting blood in a little test container. For the next ten minutes, a few Marcel males enter and exit. She raises the syringe and container with one hand, finding nowhere nearby to place it as she removes and wraps her glove.
"I don't think it's your errand guy," Niklaus said as he entered, "I checked the ropes, there's wolfsbane and vervain" "A hybrid?" she wondered, lifting her palm. He assists her in getting up. "What brings you here, love? .....Has anyone in your tiny orphan group been kidnapped?" Klaus inquired. She emerged, her eyes shielded from the sun, followed by Niklaus, who said, "I received Mohinder's last location. Here." He enters into deep thought.
"It may be your forefathers." Niklaus approached, holding a piece of paper. He glances at Zoya, who is staring at the paper, and wonders how he got it. "It was behind the door," he says, and Marcel takes it before Zoya can. Niklaus grabbed the glove with the proof before she could act.
"Nik!" she exclaims. He didn't listen and yanked them out, oblivious to the blood. He tossed the glove to the side. She removed the syringe with her other hand, which was gloved. "It appears he was being experimented on," Marcel remarked. "But why would they have him when they could have werewolves?" Josh wondered. Marcel was handing Zoya paper to read when she pricked him with a needle plunging at him. She takes the paper from his hand, seeing nothing on his face. Josh bit his cheek to suppress his smile at seeing Marcel's expression. "No vervain, venom, or wolfsbane," she replies, glancing at Klaus.
"Some is still in the syringe," Niklaus continued. "I think we should send them to the lab," Marcel suggested. Josh took away the syringe and bottle to get details. "Where are you leaving?" Niklaus asked seeing Zoya going . "restroom" she answered, and he looked away getting into the discussion.
After getting done drying her hand she came out. the thought of attending the call, she had just kicked the door open when she met Klaus standing there. Her eyebrows twitch upward, not expecting him to wait just outside the restroom. Niklaus answered, "Nola," getting hints that cops have arrived, made her casual.
They both walk to Marcel compelling cops. Her phone buzzed again, and Marcel turned to them, "I had spoken to my group to look around for medical supplies or anything that appears more than normal". She added, "Also people related to the medical field. At least one was needed to deal with the experiment". The three start leaving the dockyard seeing things getting dense due to cops and reporters. She pulls out her phone, finding five missed calls from Lucien. The men were so busy in the discussion that Zoya didn't think of disturbing them, she was just waiting for Josh to tell them the substance or from the page, they figured out something. Also, her speed slowed typing and replied to Lucien. She typed that she was all well. Asking about him. Niklaus who suddenly felt no stares or less smartness looked around, his mood dampened seeing Zoya lacking in her basic walk. "I know you can't win against us but you could seem human if you let this phone aside.".Zoya typed catching up to them as well, "Where are we going?". "You heard it all." Niklaus sighed. She put her phone in Jean's pocket. Marcel answered, "We are going to those who own this crate, and then those are related to different locations." He hands her paper to show written-down locations.
Zoya said. "I will go to the west forest. You figure it out" She hands Marcel the paperback walking ahead, not giving them a chance to discuss. She would have just taken a few stops when she stops all of a sudden seeing the same thing again, she saw at the place of Cami last night. She turns white as the snake lurk at her, turning her into a statue. All of a sudden her view changed as Klaus appeared in front of her.
Niklaus was up to her weirdness of convincing her by pulling out the basic card my daughter needs so you are not going to be alone, but his classic look of annoyance and cunning look turn to eagle sharp eyes as she remains looking at him. He called her name. Zoya who had just got out of a trance raised an eyebrow at him, "For a good reason I guess I will need your help around" Now it is time for Niklaus to raise an eyebrow but with an amused face "Don't get your hopes high. Just for once." She rolled her eyes "I don't want to drive or took a cab for now."
He teases, "Let me guess tight on budget.". She whines, "I put my savings in the stock market. for a few weeks." He fakes pity on her.