Dinner

Zoya's head was spinning, wondering about her surroundings, and as the curse was also freezing her shoulder, she could not focus much on what Arian was saying: "Arian, we should go home." I was out looking for Mohinder. She spoke, trying to look without falling.

"Sorry, Zoya. We cannot" make Zoya look at them, wondering, shrugging her shoulders.,
"I am upstairs. Second room." Hayley points out, leaving them. Getting an eyeful of Niklaus glaring at her.

"Arian, I told you to think we're not so good." Arian snapped suddenly for once, clearing Zoya's senses: "They are not safe for you, and you are just our doctor." Zoya, who was stunned by the response, left a statue in her place. She pulls up a broken smile and says, "I... agree." Her voice vibrated: "I will find your father. Why don't you both go home?" Shivering slightly.

Arian grew frustrated, asking, "Why can't you understand I can't put Xavier's life in danger?" Zoya's eyes widened as her nose turned red. For a moment, she says nothing. Arian realizes his mistake. "I am sorry. I know you helped Xavier get well. And I valued you for that a lot, but you must understand you are dangering our lives.

"No wonder you are your father's son," Niklaus taunted. Making Arian look at him "Niklaus" Elijah softly holds him back, knowing so well how the family works.

"And you think you will be safe here?" Zoya asks in a softer tone but detaches as well. Arian, who was holding many doubts and fears after his father left them multiple times, grew confused. "I am not angry or taunting you. I am genuinely curious and want to weigh your every situation." She informed me.

"Well, I haven't opened an orphanage," Niklaus commented, looking at them in disgust.

"Don't mind him." Hayley's voice came from the stairs, bringing hope to her arms. Niklaus stares at Hayley for including hope. She shows hope for Arian by saying she "hopes to meet Arian." Unknown to everybody who is talking through their eyes, Zoya starts wondering why she must bear New Orleans.

Arian was busy with Hayley and hope when he saw Zoya and Elijah looking at each other, communicating something. This seems to anger him. "I am staying here," he says, which makes Zoya's eyes snap at him. Elijah, who is slightly taken aback, felt angry but seeing that he is a teenager, "maybe he had some reason to fear," he tried giving some reason to Zoya. But Zoya, who heard all of it, left the compound.

"I have a perfect room for you and your brother." Elijah's eyes were still intact after Zoya left, even after hearing Hayley's voice.

Zoya was just outside the compound when Elijah blocked his path. She tried to walk past, but he blocked her path again. "Could you please relax for a while?" She remains silent and tries walking past, but seeing him not budging, she

"I am relaxed," she says. She does not want unusual words to come out, but it does not help that she was faced with another rejection. She is leaving but realizes she has something of him. Elijah looks as she pulls off her backpack and says, "I guess it's yours," pulling out his leather-bound journal. She hands him her bag, zipping it up again. Elijah took it but also glanced at her and tried to get answers through her eyes about why she was not meeting him anymore.

"Zoya."

Her answer was "no," and she walked past him.

"Zoya," he called her. She turned, sighing, "Mr. Mikaelson, I don't have any proof that I didn't read it." To the previous title, he raised his eyebrow, but she did not have the strength anymore, so she turned and took a cab.

Elijah goes back to the compound; he was so close to lecturing Hayley or reminding her, but she accepted not to get close to them and chose to have his peace. Hayley looks behind him and asks, "Where is she?" Arian was also by her side.