HER PAIN HER ANGER

Zoya comes out of the building and smiles at the black porches, Lucien asks "am I the reason behind this smile?"

Zoya rolls her eyes, but pulls his cheek "Let me guess..." she smiles mis chiefly "No" making Lucien act angry.

"I am getting late, bye" she starts walking away, but Lucien grabs her hand stopping her. Elijah who was looking at all this from the compound grew irritated as Lucien went close to Zoya but it made his heart stop as he pecked her cheek and she turned red.

Lucien asked "I thought ... last time... you" she put on a smile and halted his doubt "I am good" making the man blush, he slowly retreated himself from her with a sly boyish smile.

Zoya spoke "bye" he nods and looks as she crosses the street.

Mohinder looks as Zoya approaches the other side and slide effortlessly with a tiny smile toward him "I ask you to enjoy"

He didn't answer, making Zoya tell him "to the underground vault" he nods and starts the engine.

COLTRANE'S AUTO SHOP

Hayley, who is still sobbing after Jackson's death, has been left alone in the room with his body, which is still sitting chained up in the chair next to her. She looks over at him and is overwhelmed with grief once again

Hayley tearfully said "Jack, I'm so sorry. I never should have brought any of this into your life. I was so selfish. I never met anyone who was always just there for me. You let me feel what it is to be loved."

Hayley becomes choked up and begins to sob again before she continues "But I will make them suffer for this, I promise you. I will make all of them surf-" Suddenly a hammer came flowing knocking her out to the ground with a chair as the hammer fell with thud.

"Typical women" Larousse picks the hammer. He sighs as he notices Jackson's dead body. He notices the empty chest but to be sure he plunges his hand in his "Nope missing" pouting he pulls his hand out. He grabs Jackson's chin "we have a long journey paw." without caring much he drags Jackson along with the chair. The chair slide throws the pool of blood as they cross through vampires' bodies.

he carelessly threw his body in the back of his truck and threw a cover "Now task second handle Tristan" he went inside knowing that he for sure will come for Hayley.

At marine storage slots

Mohinder clears his throat as he drives "won't you call him and asked about Jackson"

she answered "No" he parked the car in the parking lot. They both get out of the car, he leads her to the underground vault in a shipping container, "I wait outside" leaving her alone for the vault.

She enters the shipping container door and closes it behind.

she presses her thumb and enters voice sample,

"Welcome back" the voice came and the door opened. The light inside turned on. Her fingers trailed on the motherboard "run a quick scan and also search for jack" the quick scan start and geographic location of Jackson "look for eyes around it" the screen shows the auto shop from outside and backyard "no camera inside?"

"No," the computer says.

"Run a quick scan for a book called eternal throne in all languages, conduct body scan of mine and put Tristen and aurora on our VIP List, get everything about them or related to them, find out weird activity captured by eyes all across New Orleans and see what is happening in mystic falls and try to find a cure for vampire in transition to back as human"

"Add one more set me a new phone with new weapons and new accessories according to me"

"On my way mam" the machine spoke.