LONG STORY

When Niklaus enters the compound, he goes to check on Hope, and Hayley follows him. They both calmed down when they saw Hope sleeping with Cami sitting in a rocking chair. Hayley took hope with her, leaving Cami and Klaus behind. "So, how did he annoy you all?" Cami inquires.

He smiles and approaches her, standing by her side. "Her concern about ending up with him is justified."

"Have you ever met her?" A single glance suffices to provide an answer.

Hayley, who entered her room after placing hope, changed out of her dress and into her casuals. "Don't tell you, considering we got daggers and handed him," Freya, Klaus, and Marcel gathered downstairs to discuss the situation. Aya is fleeing with the dagger.

"Would you care to share any other shocking news?" Niklaus inquired, scribbling on the couch.

"You missed the part that he stated they may come after our child," Hayley remarked quietly, "and marcel, keep your voice down, my baby is asleep."

Freya adds "His theory is not usually incorrect. If witches can do it, why can't other species?"

"So it was determined that we would deliver him daggers," Marcel said

Niklaus ask "And give the demon a weapon that can kill him."

"So, what are we going to do?" Freya inquired.

"I'm not sure. Allow Elijah to return. Maybe he'll get to speak with Zoya."

"Are you still thinking about her? She is the driving force behind all of this," Marcel is certain.

"And she has no special abilities. Have you ever heard of Camellia?" As Freya observes.

Niklaus chuckles, "she had no powers? " He answers with a smile, " maybe she has no like before. but certainly, she has not shredded her influence, strength, and obliviously her courage"
"surely she is very courage that she went away without showing face" Freya muttered.
"she makes the biggest nightmare her weapon." He looks at the sketch of Maximus "she already wins her battle."

Zoya

It was finally the day of the reception, and I had everything ready at the venue. Regardless, I had to check on them. I brought the guest list with me, as well as safety pins, a stapler, and a toolkit.

Imagine one day the girl who builds supercomputers, works as an agent, is the chairman of the New Orleans ship's associations, is the daughter of a murderer, and is the sole suitable contender for the everlasting throne of all species, having difficulty painting nails. The people around me laugh for social reasons that I usually find strange. Jackson would have finished the job in a flash. He was a gem—his hair was shorter than mine, and he could wear unclasped garments, yet he was a gentleman.
I take out the wipes and clean them, and here is my baby pink skin nail -short, clean, and correct length that doesn't scratch my phone screen, doesn't slide on the keys of the keyboard, I can eat food from my hand, punch the dough, eat mangoes, I can...

I shove forward as an aunty walks with her elbows out, saying nothing.

"Sir, do you have groceries?" I inquire as I make my way to the kitchen. He nods but continues to check his surroundings. I take a peek around the cold storage "and double-check You've had your fill of desserts and ice cream."

"It's fine, but I'd want more light and for the hall to remain unblemished. We never know when it may rain and we will have to move everything inside." I didn't wait for an answer before approaching the decorator.

"Ma'am, you've requested us to set up patios outdoors. That is exactly what we did." I take a peek around at the flower arrangement. While he was talking about lights and some of the relative interference, I began taking images and sent them to the nurset.