A HICUPP IN LIFE

Third person point of view

'These are the group, and all of you will work together designed a system to make the library useful or organized,' she hands them paper 'I write it down the section where you all will work,' she looks at them 'don't glum on this, I have to grade you all on something.'
'miss Zoya when we have to submit?'
'next week? You people have to submit it in whatever state.' She noticed that they worry 'I am asking you to do your best. I will also help you. Now on your feet to your section' she left to the history section of mystic falls. Her face lit up to see Jackson snoring, her finger glide through his hair softly 'jack' He growl like a child. She whispered 'jack Tumhari flight hai.'
'I am tired,' he spoke sloppily.
'you can sleep in flight' he groans and leans toward her arm, dragging her to cuddle, making her smile. He slowly opens eyes, adjusting to his sleep. 'I really can't believe it happened. He is not after you anymore' she just hums and leans to his chest. Suddenly she noticed a big smile on his face 'I missed his loser face' She rolls her eyes with a tiny smile as well. He finally leaves her and yawns while stretching 'you must now realize it cannot be accomplished if Dianna and the witch gang had not helped' She points 'and Finn.' he didn't act upon it and look around 'come with me.'
'give some days I will, but I can't leave suddenly. College is on loose thread. Nobody is ready to join here.'
'Don't you feel pity on them' he points to a boy who works so hard as if he is the only reason behind human existence. She kicks his leg. 'Maybe you should too. Your grades will be affected.' She kicks at his butt 'leave', which causes him to stumble.
He rubs his butt, 'hey don't harass me', making a few of her students look at them. They go back as she looks at them. Jackson whispers to her 'brutal'. She nudges him on the rib. And turn to a pouting jack 'jack?'
'yes. Teacher.'
she raised her eyebrow. 'What you tell Hayley? She called me.' she points at herself.
'I was pissed, so I raised my voice. But I told her, something random I don't remember.'
she leans back to table 'how is Rachel?' he blushed and Zoya tries to turn his face 'are you blushing?'. he turned redder and with a smile 'give me some space, okay?' she spoke like a child pulling his cheek 'aww does my jack need space'.
He whines blushing 'Zoya' and turns to look at books. She cleared her throat. 'fine I won't embarrass you. tell me'. He turns and look at her he can see her eyes smiling, but that is not something he can ever complain 'I told her I am divorced' she nods 'she asks me when I came back and things are stable between us' they make an eye contact 'she wants me to meet her family' a smile broke on both of their face. She asks 'can I hug you, if not embarrassing' he just smiles and open his arms. He collects her in arms 'I don't know if love her as I-' he stops 'but I want feel loved, someone center of attraction'. She looks at his face and kiss his cheek 'amen'. He smile and kiss her hair 'just wrap up here early' she hum 'that man is still alive, I mean we but a spell on him for drinking blood but I don't trust him'
'you know that I will always comeback' she step back from his cage and grab his shoulder 'now you must leave' he nod and brush her hair away from her face 'bye' she look at him as he leave while waving at Zoya.

She got indulged on checking the progress of students and helping them, luckily her lectures and tutoring shed a lot of work for her. she heads out from the library and heading out to the mystic falls grills as she volunteering. She is lucky as Enzo also encourage lily to not let his freaks to mess with me. even though I haven't met lily and she is like a queen here now days, somethings tell me she need therapy away from freaks So other can have therapy. Maybe father could join him away on some deserted island. I forget to mention he is alive and here in mystic fall where I have no idea. Enzo hit him with vampire syringe and somehow his thirst for blood is stopped. And Dianna magic helps me endure his cult, I haven't felt anything. He was angry not something new, he said something about me having dark shadow and soon I will be on someone hitlist. And sad and fortunate part neon heels in hospital as she got hip problem, yep, a human problem for wearing heel for a very long time. Strange she is alive; she doesn't even know she started all this and out of all problem living in mystic falls being a Maxfield's blood she got heels problem. Some people born with a weird kind of luck. A lot weird kind of luck.
she pours sanitizer over her hand and place them in pockets for unwanted germs. Her eyes move across the streets empty and abandoned. When she came her at least it was terrific now empty also. the people are leaving. It gives her and Jackson a lot of luck in buying a house here. Not a big mansion but a decent looking. Jackson wants to invest and people are eager to sell and leave. So, me and Jackson took a loan on our income and my qualifications. That allow us bought lot of houses. When Caroline came to know she got impress, but also angry as we both took advantage of situations. Actually, it is not just a Caroline who got little jealous we have a neighborhood with lily. and the smile on their faces was amazing. She even let Stefan and Damon have one. But deep down she knew the digits of money she owns to people. She starts working as freelancer, and on Jackson request she start the business she wanted to begin. Start growing exotic herbs that is not available in supernatural world. she misses her supercomputer but somehow manages to deal without it, till she has it back. No way I will give up on that.
and when I say we invest not much in houses and we got lucky. I mean it. I look at the and it looks I have an intruder