Crisis

Mikaelson Compound
Hayley has just rushed into the compound to find Jackson and Freya in the courtyard. Freya is weakly laying back on the couch, her broken arm bound up in a makeshift sling with Jackson's button-down shirt while Jackson paces anxiously. Hayley immediately walks over to them to find out what's going on "Hey, I got your text. What happened?"
Hayley sees how badly injured Freya is and walks over to the couch to sit next to her while Jackson explains, "She got jumped. Three vampires, all dressed like yuppies."Hayley sighs "The Strix?"Jackson nods "Yeah. She needs your blood."
Hayley wastes no time biting into her wrist and offering it to Freya to drink to heal her wounds. After a moment, Freya stops drinking and sighs in relief as she recovers from the attack "You, okay?"Freya nods, and Hayley, looking impressed, smiles at Jackson "Kind of hard to ignore it when someone needs your help, huh?"
Jackson makes a face, but before he can respond, Freya suddenly looks panicked as she starts to become aware of what has happened to her "They took it. The Serratura."
Freya groans in pain and frustration as she pushes herself into a seated position "I was meeting with a witch from the bloodline who built the lock. I was hoping she could help me destroy it, but it's not possible. She said the only way to get rid of it is to use it. We have to get it back and lock something else away. Anything but my family."
Hayley, realizing how bad their current situation, groans in annoyance "Great. Why don't we pay Tristan a visit and ask him really, really nicely?"
Suddenly, Elijah walks into the courtyard wearing a very somber expression "I'm afraid we have a far more urgent problem."
Elijah looks over to the entrance to the courtyard just as Rebekah walks into the room, looking pale and tired, though she smiles at her friends and family at the sight of them "Well, to be fair, I am the prettiest urgent problem you have ever seen."
At the lone highway, Zoya spoke to Mohinder "Merry Christmas" and he gave her a tiny smile. she dusts the dirt on his suit "How are you feeling now?"
"Better. I heard about strix attacking you." she rolls her eyes.
she shoves her hands in pockets "I handle them, thank you for looking after my sister." He nodded."I owe you my life,"
"and you repay by not tell him about me in his party"
"Zoya?"
she instantly said "ji(yes)" her replied cheer him "kahiye (speak)?"
"I want to work for you" his words made her laugh.
she asks confused "what? Kaisa kaam?(what work)"
"anything" he looks down "I can help you with strix"
Zoya who was breathing let out big air out "pakka(sure) ? mai bahut annoying hu (I am very annoying)?" he nods
"fine. Kya karna chayenge (what would you like)?" she counts on her finger "ek toh hai (first one)? Meri sister ka khayal rakhna (to look after my sister)" she noticed his frown."dusra hai Davina aur dusre witches- (second is looking after Davina and witches)" he cut her.
"I want to protect you. let's be your guard." He spoke with all consciousness looking straight to her "your jobs, your orders"
"Allah miya" speak with surprise "mujhe itna parwah ki aadat nahi hai. (I am not used to of so much care)"
"I won't affect your space. Won't judge you."
"okay. But on one condition" she speak "if you feel like leaving this life and starting a family. You will." He looks at her for a second and hums.She shows the handshake which he gladly took. She said "Now you have indulged in my life. I think you should know a few things about my relationships with others." She explained her thoughts about others to him. He said "I don't think Tristen would let anyone threaten him, that's why I tried figuring it out. He has those daggers that killed you before"
"He has the support of my ancestor already," she said. "We have to work on a low level, I can't let anyone know you are also in the game," he nods."What am I supposed to do if I can't enter the city?"
"Recently I heard a construction company is interested in securing heritage properties. I tried contacting them to consider Eulaine mansion."
"consider it done"
"but secretly" he hum she looks at him "there is a vault . as underground vault" he narrowed his eyes "I thought about securing it somewhere safe but its big and I don't know where to secure it"
Mohinder reply "I used to worked with marines they have this place where they kept their arms and tank not in use , it can easily blend among them" making Zoya surprise by intelligence "I think we should more focus your vulanbility, Tristen likes to torture his enemies"
"Finn and Jackson. Jackson is in the city for christmas" mohinder tilts his head , giving her ideas.