Laborious secret

Zoya again woke up in the evening, having slept late again, but she carried a smile for the sake of the nurses and Lucien's happiness. Lucien has brought both women to Tiffany for the ring and jewelry selection. Nurset and Lucien have already taken off since Zoya left her clothes choice, and they give her the choice of a ring. She was lazily looking around, smiling, and shooting her head at their choices. After some time, Zoya finds an excuse to get away from all this. Getting some fresh air.

Niklaus enters the compound with Cami arguing over Davina; he notices Freya asking about her nightstand, or more taunting as he does not want to phase out; I dislike my family getting overly friendly with anyone.
"Where is Elijah?" Hayley came to the dining room.
"Where were you?" Freya asked.
Hayley answers, "I took Xavier, Arian, and Hope out for a festival."
"Hayley, I would like you to keep my daughter out of this mess."
"OUR" Hayley informed him. Like several times.
"I don't want our daughter to grow up like the tantrum-full child theme."
"Kids are like that," Freya points out, supporting them.
"About Elijah?" Hayley goes to the major topic.
"I saw him leaving early in the morning," not happy, getting concerned. Hayley raises an eyebrow at Freya, and Freya gives up getting messy with her food. "He wants me to find out for free." As expected, he keenly squinted his eyes at her. "I disagree. He left."

Klaus chuckled at his brother's behavior. "The brother we never wanted."Getting a cold and pointed look from Freya. Whatever the situation, she loved him the most, maybe even after all this. Getting angry, she gets up and starts walking but stops, saying, "You never could have known him." "You know why?"
"Maybe not even that sadistic."
"Because you never actually lose someone close and alone after that," she said, leaving the compound in tears.
Niklaus, who had not seen Freya in tears for a long time, grew furious. "What did I do wrong?" Cami and Hayley look at him, irritated. Hayley stops Niklaus as he tries to follow Freya. "Do not." "Give her time."
"I saw Freya." Elijah walks into the compound, looking at them for an answer. His jaw clenched at "Niklaus?" with anger lying low.
"She will get over that soon." Hayley tries to mend ways. Even though anger clouds his eyes, he tries to. keep the peace, still glaring at Niklaus.
Niklaus waited for a long 30 seconds before asking, "Why do you need Finn?"

"Why do we have to keep him in a locket?" "After all, he is our brother." Elijah adjusted his tie to loosen up. Niklaus could not control his laughter. "You want me to buy it?"

"And if I am not wrong, you talk with this amusing look about Finn to our sister."

Hayley speaks with an amused look. "If we phrase it, the brother we never wanted," Elijah's eyes snap at Niklaus. He shut his eyes to eat down all the redwoods he could utter. "Very heartless of you."

Niklaus rolled his eyes. "Don't worry, I will sort this matter out." He said, making his brother feel slightly better, "But I still can't believe you wanted Finn free after whatever plans he made against our family."
"I could list your offenses to our family. But I might need the whole eternity." Cami and Hayley snorted at that.
"You seem occupied this morning?" Hayley asks.
"I went to find out about Mohinder," annoyed at not finding him around.
"He should be gone," Niklaus said, not discussing Mohinder.
"I am not different, Niklaus." he took a deep breath tired by looking around "But I could not accept a man of his caliber missing this easily from the face of the earth."
Hayley was at the library when she saw him busy on his phone, texting someone, and doing something with a notebook. "Did they find it?"
"Huh?" Elijah asks, still busy with a notebook.
"Mohinder?"
"No, but they will soon," he answers, not noticing Hayley is behind him, looking at the list. A small smile formed, wondering that he must plan a wedding. Elijah, as soon as he felt Hayley's presence, shut the notebook and said, "Hayley." He looks at her with a smile, "Do you need something?"
She acted "No, I was thinking about taking hope to the bayou." "I have not seen Mary." He nods, but wonders why she is hiding her smile. Maybe you're planning something.
"Can you ask Freya to look after Larousse's kids?" she gave him a thought "I do not think taking them to the bayou is a good idea," he agrees, waiting for her to leave him alone.

It filled Hayley with hope, as she hummed to some tune and packed her toys and some other stuff. Niklaus came around and said, "After taking our peace, you seem to be happy."
"Would you like the plan where you tried to keep Larousse hostage?"
She turns to him, amused by Niklaus getting irritated by "I am protecting them, trying to soothe things." She rolls her eyes and says, "Don't worry, I'll ask Freya to look after them; they won't bother you."

Elijah was passing by Xavier and Arian's room; he could hear them arguing. He still wondered why they agreed to stay together, but for a short time. The nurse was texting about the caterers approaching them. He was waiting for her reply when Aryan came storming out. Elijah rolls his eyes, ignoring him—honestly, it was that boy's guts he did not like. Xavier is loud, but still digestible compared to him. Arian went straight toward Freya. Elijah was working when he felt a tug on his sleeve. He looks for intrusion in a stern and stoic face, but it changes as he sees Xavier standing there with dried tears. He kneels, meeting her red, swollen eyes, and pulls out a napkin from his pocket, handing it to him and saying, "Wipe your face."
Xavier's small finger took the napkin out of his hand, wiping as childishly as one could. Whereas Elijah's eyes keep wandering over his face, not finding any similarity between them, Xavier wondered, holding a napkin, whether he should give it back or keep it.
"Your brother loves you." Elijah said the word easily and simply. Xavier has a pout and keeps his eyes low, not interested in listening to Elijah. "You will not understand it today, but you will one day."
He corrected his shirt collar: "I was just wondering; I am going to your doctor's house." Do you want to accompany me? Xavier's eyes shone, and a small smile brightened her swollen eyes and puffy face. Elijah did not get to handle himself as Xavier's small arms tried to wrap them around his head for a hug, leading to a smile breaking on his face and him laughing, "It's yes, then."
"Yes, can I change my clothes?" he said, showing sets of teeth and gums.
"But you better be early," he said sternly. Xavier goes away after nodding.
Elijah looked at the message he received when he was talking to Xavier. His eyes wondered seeing the message, the nurse telling him she bought a big pillow Zoya could use during pregnancy. They decide not to tell Nurset's parents; they will not like Zoya to get pregnant before marriage. He heads to the room, which is mostly Elijah's, where he kept the rest of the stuff he collected all his life. He opens the chest, looking at rings studded with stones and jewelry.
"Meeting Hayley's choice or gifting something to the doctor?" Niklaus appears as he hears a conversation between a noble and a brat. "Why are you going to meet her?" He came, picking up a goblet made of gold. Elijah sighs, not finding anything he can give. His attention moves to Niklaus, and Niklaus notices the way Elijah looks at him with thoughts running through his mind. Elijah's mouth opened, and he put out in words, "I want a Zoya pendant given by Finn." This was not what Niklaus had thought: "For whom?"
Elijah closes the trunk. "It belongs to her." taking the stool, knowing ‌Niklaus will figure it out. The calm and composed brother is anxious. Niklaus tried to read his brother, who in his stare looked angry as well, but then there was a lot of concern. "She is pregnant." Niklaus was silent, but he smiled as he was approaching Elijah, "Lucien." Elijah next said, Making Niklaus's eyes wide. He could not move; he was just frozen. Elijah heard Xavier's chirping footsteps going downstairs and said, "I must go. Am I getting that pendant or not?" I see Niklaus frozen. Elijah was two steps away from Klaus, and Niklaus wondered, "How?". Elijah's chest filled with anger; he warned, "Never are we going to ask that question again?" Not liking his brain cannot put those people in such intimacy. Not even himself in such intimacy. Niklaus' voice brings him out of his trouble. "Brother," seeing veins around his eyes, made Niklaus feared by his brother.
"Nurset is throwing a surprise party for her." "If you can control yourself to not bother her, you are also welcome." Leaving Niklaus to attend to Xavier downstairs at the nursery apartment.
Zoya was carrying the bags since Nurset asked for them, and Lucien came around annoyed by his group of nerds not figuring out the cure to Zoya's decaying skin. But he kept up his pretense of being happy so as not to demoralize Zoya. "Lucy, I was wondering about a small-scale marriage."
"I agree, we could wrap up early." "And then to the bed," he teases.
"You want a Christian wedding?" "nurset wants a Nikah, and my Juju always wants my Hindu wedding ceremony." I do not think we can wrap anywhere near as early. Mr. Castle.''
Zoya knocked on the door as Lucien's hands were full of the nurse's favorite cake. To my surprise, the door opened on its own.

Lucien opened the door for her to enter. Zoya, who found darkness around, tried to reach for the switch. She finds it and presses it. She froze as she saw everyone there. Nurset came to her, hugging her and saying, "Congratulations!" Zoya smiled back, seeing her overexcited. She straightway went to Lucien, hugging him. Zoya did not get to handle herself before people lined up to congratulate her. Zoe, Cami, Helen, Naomi... To her surprise, she even witnessed Niklaus standing with a gentle smile and gentle eyes. It is so rare that she notices Elijah, Xavier, and Arian last. Lucien tries to wonder why the girls, one by one, toss themselves into his arms.

Niklaus walks to Zoya. He puts out the box for her. Zoya took it and opened it. Her eyes wandered, and they filled with happiness at seeing the gift Finn gave her. Niklaus kept trying to focus on the child's heartbeat but did not hear it. Assuming his brother can stand up to no rumors. He set his suspicions aside. Lucien could not pinpoint the necklace, but seeing Zoya smile, he could understand its importance. He smiles back as Zoya looks at him; he turns to Niklaus, whose emotions vanish upon seeing Lucien. "It seems we have come to some common ground," Lucien said to his sire. Niklaus gave a smile that for sure looked forced. He did not wait to leave the apartment.

Arian and Xavier, who was standing in the corner, looked afraid and conscious. The little brat is conscious of seeing Zoya have friends. And there are so many people. For the first time, he felt insecure. Whereas Arian looks afraid and, like Xavier, is conscious and furious at herself. When, in the middle of the night, he went to Zoya's room to hand her coffee, he did not find her. He assumed she would leave them, leading him to call Hayley, who visited them daily after his father left them somewhere. On the way, he wondered about telling Hayley what he thought of Elijah and Zoya, but when she talks about the family members and Freya tells them how and why Hayley is important to them, he discards that idea, considering it just a mental illusion. But at the compound, Elijah and her together coming out of the room. The first thought that came to him was that Zoya was running after someone's. He tried to deny it to himself for a long time, but it burns him seeing she valued someone over them.
He looks toward Elijah, who is talking to someone else, a Zoya friend. but also glancing at him and his brother for their safety. When he saw them leaving, he confronted Elijah, but when he told them about Zoya's pregnancy, a child of her fiancé, they were shocked. That is not him. His face turned a white sheet from immense guilt.
Zoya
Okay, now this is absurd because I do not get why they are wishing us because, as far as I remember, my wedding is still a week away. And why waste so much money? I could not get to ask that question as I was being embraced and squeezed by countless people. That does not let me speak. I also glance at Lucien, and judging by his questioning eyes, he also does not know about this.
And then Niklaus handed me a Finn gift. There is a good reason I cannot wash away this big smile from my face.
Uh, I should not have eyes for my happiness; I notice two faces again in a group of people. But wait—there look like three pairs of shoes, and the red pair looks tiny. Now‌ I could not fantasize about Elijah in red shoes, but they also would not fit.
I roll my eyes to imagine myself—the brat.
What do they want now?
Wait, what exactly do all these people want? I was about to find the answer as all the tall people went to the kitchen to get cake. Yeah, whispering—try to keep it a secret.
I read it out slowly because the cute kid feet were getting me wondering, as was the quote. I ask Lucien around, "Luce, why on the wall, "Can't wait to meet your tiny feet?" Is. Is it some American reference? "I am not getting well." Lucien, by my side, places his arm on my shoulder.
"Love, I guess you forgot your birthday." "You've got teeny-tiny feet," really? He looked at me as I answered, "Sept. 22." "My birthday," I nudged my elbow to his ribs, "I do not have tiny feet," he touched me on my attack.
We did not get to attack each other more than once. As my dear childhood bully came along with a cake, "I specially made sure it had chocolate chips." "And still healthy." She said with a smile that slightly made Zoya's stomach tremble in fear. The poster, their faces, the kid standing with a white face—did I mention a man with rolled-up sleeves washing dishes? That all alone could topple my life, and now they are all together. I guess seeing I am not alone dumb is boosting my ego to witness one hell of a surprise they are carrying.
And my eyes could not get wider, my eyebrows could not get higher, and my brain could not send such inactive signals in such a Diwali cracker vibe.
"Say something?" "Did you both like it?" I could hear the voices of nurset, but my mind is still stuck in silence inside, okay, and occasionally laughing at the absurd friend list written by Allah.
I looked at them, who were making awful faces, and I turned to look at Lucien. And man, he is more shocked than me, with an open mouth not big enough for a housefly.
Okay, Zoya calms down, one task at a time. Your friends and 1/4 family will never stop shocking you. But for marriage, I need a groom. Yeah, the broom. No, no, no. The groom.
I open my mouth and words do not come out; I put my energy into "Luce," at least for a start. Leave it.
I did not wait to drag him along. The farthest room was where I took him. I glared at the crowd, but then my gut broke. "Enjoy!" I cried out as happily as I could.
There was a man drinking water after I shut the door. I took a jug from it. He put the glass back. pointing outside, "Love, am I old?" it frighten me as i saw veins appearing under his eyes "Because I clearly remember a few ways through which a person got pregnant. And clearly, I do not think I crossed that boundary with you till now."
"Luce." Is that an accusation? Maybe he is still in shock.

"Whose child is this?"
I glare, "I am not pregnant." It was low, but it must have reached his ears. It must be my glare that causes guilt to fill his face. "And it might surprise you, but the truth is I cannot get pregnant ever."

The third point of view
"Even when I was human." Suddenly he remembered that, while reading her file, he seemed to have read that as well. But it was when he did not know her much and it did not seem to be important to him.

He tried to reach him when Zoya backed away, saying, "You make some excuses and leave." "I will handle them," she said, getting up to head to the bathroom.
After a long period, she felt anger toward Lucien and how eagerly he judged her. Okay, I should have told him. But wait—does he ever mention he cannot give her a child? After washing her face, she tried not to follow the upset with annoyance and then back to the upset.
And who in the hell thought I was pregnant looking at myself in the mirror? She could not see more than a few inches, but for sure, it was not a baby bump.
Zoya
Knock. I opened the bathroom door. And she stood. I pull her inside, locking the door.
"Are you okay?" she asked, concerned. I glare at her, making her squint.

After telling her all about my biological status and that i and Lucien are not physically active.
"So, you are not pregnant," I look at her.
"Who the devil spread this word that I am pregnant.?"
She waited and said, "Uh." I closed the distance "instantly." "If not, you are not attending my wedding."
She utters "Elijah."
"Elijah?" she kept standing their with a tight-lipped look. Why him? Doesn't he read them? At least once.
"He seems to be mistaken."
"See?" I snapped at her, "You know what you want to do if you want to attend my wedding?" "You go out and send them all back with whatever weird story and excuse for such a misunderstanding."
"Zoya, it is not bad. I mean, we could still manage if you tried getting.." wow.Bro.
"Say the word." "And you are getting married to that pervert?" later on she will definitely kill him. No loss.
She speak as lightning speed "It was an idea to bring all women together under one roof to fight in favor of... abortion."
I smirk "I always knew you had a brain." I shoved her out. But telling him not to send away Elijah.
Did he not read them, or is he doing some trick so that I and Lucien do not get along? I know it is not because he wanted me, but because he was afraid I would, along with Lucien, attack his family. Of course, family is above all else.

Elijah

I see the kids looking afraid and sad because they do not get to meet Zoya. The first thing I did was warn Xavier to be careful when he was around Zoya. I pulled the box out, and inside was a Zoya pregnancy test. Her future self will smile when she sees it.
Looking at Lucien, I see he was making excuses for leaving. I do not understand how one could leave a pregnant woman under such circumstances.
Earlier this evening, I asked them to ensure that everything was clean and free of dirt. However, looking around, I think I should contact them again when Zoya is away.
It was not long before I heard the nurset was back. I was expecting Zoya to join us, but I guess she was tired of so many people. This includes me. I will keep my problems to myself. She must have mental peace.
"Hello. ""The real reason for our gathering has nothing to do with the parade." Not planned: "It's all about marching to support the right to... abortion." Wow! I focus on hearing the truth and whether she is lying.
Silence filled the room until the nurse pulled them away. The look on her face was worried as she met mine. giving a smile with fear in her eyes. worried about me.
Did I do something? I did not get to think much. Arian came with anger: "You said she was pregnant."
I could no longer understand him. Niklaus was right about them. I place my hand on the counter in his personal space, looking into his eyes, and say, "Pardon me." "I did not hear you." I step back, hearing the door open.
Then comes Zoya. I thought of leaving them for a while so they could discuss, but I waited for them. "Ask her, not me." I threw on the teenage guts. After all, it is he who is supposed to be apologetic and grateful to us. I mean, he is apologetic to Zoya and grateful to me. Otherwise, he would have been a lamb in the game.
"Still here?" Zoe's stern voice came. I was about to speak when I saw her question directed not at me but at a teenager. He also looked at me, still wondering if she had directed it at me. Maybe it is directed at me. I took steps. "I ask you, Arian Larousse. not him." Family drama is on the way. I did not want to be part of this. I did not want to stop going.
"Mr. Mikaelson," I said, looking at her. She shook her head, looking at me. I took my medication and took a seat on the couch, picking up a random magazine. It seems to be the worst choice, as it is filled with wedding themes. with some circles. I look at the rest of the collection, and then there is a closed notebook with a pencil in between. I ignore it as I hear them say, "You haven't left." Zoya questioned them.
Xavier asks, "Zoya." "Did I hurt you?" emotional blackmail
"No, not you, Jaan." Jaan. Okay, I know what she meant. The perks of traveling with a nurset remind me of her fear of me. I see her bending down, and he leaps into her arm. the cuddler.
"Then why aren't you staying with us?" He asked, stopping in between to breathe, "And why are you pregnant?" "And how?" "Did you eat a baby?" I bite down on my smile but notice Zoya's dark eyes have frozen. She blinks several times.
"Xavi. How about you open those gifts on the table and--"
"So, you could pull my brother down from his attitude." Smart child, "I told you. If you have taught me how to drive a car, then at least I did not get kidnapped by my brother."
Arian finally spoke, getting by his brother, "Maybe some manner as well."
Xavier snaps, "Obviously, I couldn't learn it from you."
Arian did not get to talk back as Zoya held Xavier back. "Xavi." He gave innocent eyes and said, "I loved when he got insulted." I could not hold back a *snort*, *cough*, or *cough*. She looked at me with her glare, but somehow he turned low, and she kept her face straight.
"Sorry to foul your mood, but I was saying I have to talk to Him," I noticed as she cued at me. Her eyes connect to me. I ask her with a raised eyebrow.
She opened her mouth to answer, "Seems like you two had little time last time." Arian spoke, getting all the attention even more. Before I could act, Zoya came around, taking his hand, dragging her all the way to the doorway, and *thudding* shut the door in his face. She turns to me.She gave a pointed look to Xavier that killed his smirk instantly.

I have just entered the room, following her. When she points to the door behind me, I take the cue and close it, locking it. I turn to look at her furious black eyes.
"Are you on some kind of revenge?" "Or it's just that I miss the fact that we were on good terms last time." Now I understand why Nurset smiles that way, but why does she assume I have a revenge plot against Her? Did she read that journal? But. My finger snaps in front of my face.
"Why do you think I am plotting against you?" I could not stop myself from questioning her. To be specific about my way of talking to my enemies. I was just about to get my answers, but it disappointed me when she looked away at the last moment, putting on her mask. "If you weren't pregnant, I would not have acted as noble as I am." Her black eyes snapped at me, frightfully intense.
I watch as she sits on the bed, raking her hands through her hair roots. All quiet. But what did I do? My shoulders kept up their pretense, but they dropped as she pulled her legs, cuddling them. head resting in between her knees, and hands digging into her flesh.
"Zoya, I have plotted nothing against you." I sigh. She is not any type of enemy I have met. I waited, but she remained quiet. Now her anger is not the same; she is dulled. It aches me if I compare her to the Zoya around Lucien. When they stepped out of the car, she was happy.
Is she still holding on to Hayley and bringing Arian and Xavier?
Suddenly, she says, "I apologize." "Thank you for today." "You want me to believe it." when you are saying this out of defeat. She gets up. "Did nurset offer you something?" she asked, but answered herself, "Of course, she hasn't." "After all, she was with me." She unlocked the door and went out. I followed her, grabbing her arm in the hallway. "It is not needed. You are supposed to rest." But there is something else I found when I caught her arm: she shivers, though not visibly.
"Xavier and Arian don't seem to eat anything."
I said, "We came after lunch." She nodded, but it was sarcastic. I saw her eyebrow twitch upward. She pulls out her arm; it was not like before as if I could hurt her. She enters the hall, and I hear her go to the front door, and open it. Arian looked angry. She ignores him, leaving the door open for him.
Arian enters with his own anger following, but Zoya doesn't get affected, moving to the kitchen and pouring herself water. Arian opened his mouth to speak when Zoya threw a glass of water on his face. He opened his mouth, and Zoya emptied the jug of water over his head. As he wiped down the water as much as he could by hand, she placed a hand on the counter and looked at him, asking, "Is that enough to wake you? Or do I have to get the bucket?" But then the male ego rose, and Zoya noticed that. Zoya took the knife, cornering him in fear. Arian's arrogance leaves his body, the tip of the knife to his face: "If you ever talk to me like that, "I will not think twice about tripping your arrogance and attitude from your face," she told him, tapping on his nose.
She backed away, "took the stool," and took the pan. "I have little here," she said, "but" she took the jar, pouring a lot of butter into the pan. She turned to look at Xavier and said, "Xavier, what would you like to eat?" She walks to the cabinet to check on what she is cooking.

"We had eaten," Arian spoke. She gave him a stern look and said, "I can see by your and his dull faces how much you both have eaten." She snaps, "and I asked him, not you. It does not give you any choice."
Xavier said, "Could you make noodles?" She just turned around with the same expression: "You are going to have porridge.". "No." He grew horrified, and he pleaded for her to look up with a crane's neck, "Please." She walks around, but Xavier keeps pestering her, "Zoya." "Please, I am tired of eating the same food."
"Please."
*throat* *throat* "Call me when I have to pick them up." Elijah speaks. Zoya glances at Arian, but Xavier quickly responds, "I am not going back" to his brathood. "You are not staying here," Elijah said. Even though they have some tension, he never wants her to be stressed.
She looks like Xavier eats noodles. Arian washes dishes and Zoya makes sure he doesn't take too much ketchup from eating her noodles as well. Arian came around, looking down. She took the ketchup bottle and placed it on the top shelf.
She asked, "When are you going to earn?"
Arian didn't expect that question, not from his father. Because of him, he never gets out of the bubble. She asked, "Who brought you to Mikaelsons?"
"Hayley and Freya." He answered.
She says "exactly." Freya and Elijah are both new to the family, not even a decade old. I get it; they might not want to get rid of you, but that house belongs to others as well. I want you to think about this also, in advance. before things go the other way."
"Other way?"
"What if one suddenly grows manic during your stay and kicks you out?" She tells him the worst way things could go. as per the human view. She walked away with a clenched heart, as she still couldn't forget that night. And that place how it leads her to knock in the middle of the night on the man she has hated all her life, all drenched in blood, rain, and tears. how she spent her night on the streets when she was left alone with no money and how cruel the world could be.
Elijah looks at the sky, which was crowded by gray clouds and a light pink sky. He could have gone back, but it didn't feel right. He has gotten several calls from Freya and Hayley asking him not to visit them as they were trying on dresses and jewelry. Basically, the wedding rings arrived early enough so that Freya could spell them.

He even tried talking to Nurset, but her phone was busy for a long time, so he gave up. He looks around in silence. Marcel came, took a seat, and said, "All alone?"
"I was." After all, he ruined it.
"I was wondering if you could train a few of our new vampires." Elijah seems to understand the situation. "Don't worry, this time I asked Hayley to train women." Elijah chuckled.

Arian, who is now rid of negative energy, is in deep thought. They heard the doorbell. Zoya, who was asleep with Xavier in her arms, tried to get up. "I take it," Arian whispered, getting up to go to the door. Zoya tilted herself a little to peek at the door while soothing Xavier.
Nurset, who was at the door, got a little taken back by seeing Arian still there; Arian, who recognizes her, stood aside and let her in. Nurset, who is a little afraid, gets inside. Zoya relaxes seeing Nurset, but she caught oddness in the way Nurset was looking at her.

Watch in hand, Elijah glances at the time. After realizing it is so late and he has to pick up the kids, he groans. In response to Marcel's question, "How are they?" "Dull, lacking skills, no mood for killing your enemies." You got yourself an army that is totally utterly powerless." Putting on his jacket, Elijah stated, "You have a long journey ahead.". "How about a drink?" Marcel asked. "Another time."Elijah's denying makes Marcel smile, as he learns from Hayley.
"So I expect a wedding invitation?"
"if I seem to miss your and Lucien's brotherhood. Clearly, you are not Zoya's favorite." Elijah noticed marcel narrowed eyes at him. He raised an eyebrow at him.
Marcel put it together: "They are getting married." But I'm not interested. He laughed lightly, "I was asking about your and Hayley's marriage." Marcel expects Elijah to react to his secret being revealed, but to his surprise, he has the most ridiculous look on his face. He took that as Elijah's attempt at hiding his secret. Elijah took note of a one-and-a-half minute passing away. "Next time I am getting late," Marcel said, patting his shoulder and not giving him any more time.

He wandered for a minute or two along the streets, comfortable after throwing and tormenting fresh vampires. There was some lingering rage after seeing Zoya, but defeating them brought him back to himself. Emotions are in command.He vamps through the stairs, looking at his watch and focusing on hearing until he figures out silence. He wondered whether to press the doorbell, but then he heard steps approaching the door. Nurset, who opens the door, gets spooked by Elijah's presence at the door. She gave him a gentle smile. Elijah asks, seeing her carry luggage, "You are going somewhere?" her eyes dropped at her gentle smile. She did not answer, as she did not want to explain. Elijah looks as though she was carrying her bag going down the stairs.

Elijah enters the house, knocking on the door. He looks especially at Zoya, not understanding why Nurset looks sad. Apart from the nurset, he could see cold and blankness, with anger underlying, but then he felt warmth coming out of her. She half lay beside him on the couch, with Xavier sleeping beside her, holding her arms to his chest. Arian, whose presence they do not acknowledge, accepts Zoya's words. Finding himself a fool to take Hayley's help, but also not finding himself to ask Zoya for help. He cannot notice as Zoya said something to him. "Air." Zoya whispers again. Elijah looks as though the boy failed to notice her discomfort as she tried to move away from Xavier; he approaches with quiet and big steps to reach them. He gently removes Xavier's hand from Zoya, who slowly removes her arms. Arian moves there; seeing the situation, he replaces Elijah, lifting Xavier in his arms. Elijah's hands clench at his sides. Zoya, who got freed of Xavier's clutches, caresses Xavier's head, making him sleep again. Both Xavier and Elijah were going to leave when Zoya came around with a paper bag. Seeing Xavier's hands were full, she looked at Elijah. There was no need to exchange them. Elijah's finger brushes against her as he leans across the couch, taking the bag. She answered, looking at Xavier, "It has a few healthy snacks and sweets." You both will like it." Aria nodded without arguing. Elijah and Zoya don't exchange any words as the three left.
Zoya shut the door, went to the balcony, and looked at them. Since it was not far and the streets were empty, they walked.

The next day at the compound, Nikolaus was walking by the kids' room when he noticed Arianna looking at the paintbrush sets. By looking at Arian as he watched the edges of the brush, he understood the man was clear about his craft. It sometimes felt bad for the family; he didn't like them, but it also reminded him of their family. How his father impacted every sibling He ignores his feelings and walks away from there.
Hayley, getting a break, goes to check on the Larrouse kids. As she enters, she sees Ari sitting on the ground painting a canvas. She has to give the boy some handoffs seeing that he didn't let the ground get dirty. She saw Nikolaus painting canvases, and he is the messy one.
Arian moved the brush swiftly, bending the twilight sky. He looked up as he saw a pair of boots standing at the doorway. Hayley was impressed by his art: "Don't stop on my account; I just came to look for you and your brother." She looks around and asks, "Where is he?"
Arian answered, "We went along with Zoya." Hayley's face dulls up. Aria kept himself to himself but also looked up at her. Hayley talks to Ari: "You are a lot better than Nikolaus getting messy."
He chuckles, "It's my father." "He is very concerned about cleanliness." Hayley's eyebrow rose, and her eyes went sarcastic, remembering his not-so-clean image. She was walking around looking for something she could help with, but these kids were all together. "Your father is a lucky person." "He got such good kids who make their own bed." Arian wonders, as he strokes the brush, how to react to that.
"Xavier is still a child, but I guess he will learn that soon," Aria says.
"Well, he has a good brother," making him smile. "Wanna hang out in the bayou or French quarter?"
"Oh, but I have to end this piece.".She rolls her eyes and says, "You sure have an eternity to complete this canvas." Arian weighs the situation.
"Do you mind if I cleaned?" Hayley shook her head. Ari went and came back quickly after cleaning his hands. After first arranging the room back to normal by placing the painting supplies in their places, he moves out of the compound with Hayley.

Zoya and Xavier went to the paradise area, and he quickly became nervous about getting so much attention from the ladies. He keeps holding either Zoya's top edge or her leg. He got along with kids. Somehow, the brat turned out to be friendly. In the apartment building, he plays hide and seek with other kids and eats whatever they give him. Cares for younger kids, making sure they do not get hurt while running. He too, Zoya, taught them with utter shock, helping them with their homework.
To Zoya, the best people around paradise knew her and the kid they monitored. This gives Zoya enough time to look for the result of Mohinder's search.
She was just about to get the results when she heard a knock. "A second," she answered gently, not too loudly.