MADNESS

Elijah

Affirming that I needed something from the car, I walked in the same direction as Zoya had gone.

What does she perceive in him? The way he looked at her bugged me. He is charming enough to get listed under Rebekah's charming list. Maybe she wants something from him. Help from him to fight the crazy aunt?

I search around, seeing the empty corridor, going to the next corridor. But the way they were acting, something happened between them. Her landing coffin is not my concern anymore, but if she got hurt -it would affect Niklaus and the single thread deals between us and her father. About her father, he is a strange man one moment he looks lunatic, the next he looks, normal but his true face came back when he let his lunatic side out.

my steps pick up when I heard the crash, seeing the board of bar my doubt can't be clearer.

A man is on the floor as I push the door open. I see to my left side It was in a second and I snap Lucien's neck who was holding Zoya by her neck to the wall. That son of *coughing* I kick him in his rib, getting him off my way to Zoya.

The Third Point of View
Zoya collapsed on her knees coughing, she shivered as a hand rested on her forehead. "don't panic," he said, moving closer to her.
Zoya took the glass of water Elijah placed on the table, she looked at him as if he was glaring at Lucien's snap-neck body, "See the positive side. At least you got his color", he said.
"He was hallucinating, and he didn't mean..." Her words fade as Elijah comes in front of her, his hand taking the hair from around her neck. Zoya felt stoned as his fingers glided over the column of her neck. "He is drunk," Zoya said, rising from the chair and rushing toward Lucien, her hand pressed against her forehead.
From behind, Elijah called out, "Cheap choice". She glanced back at Elijah and got him playing with the box Lucien gave her tonight. In an instant, she moves toward him, causing Elijah to shift his hand from her grasp with a smirk, making him appear more handsome. The way Elijah looks at Zoya like a predator is not helping the situation. She measures the distance between them with a gulp. After seeing she wouldn't fight, he placed it on the counter so she could take it, "you're no fun these days. No more games? Fawning over a tiny diamond," she rolled her eyes and took the box open, a tiny smile appeared on knowing Lucien remembering their first meeting and it was tiny as she doesn't remember much about it.

"If you like diamonds you could buy better, you have my money" Elijah's deep voice makes Zoya's eyes shoot up at him, who was waiting to get some attention. For the first time, he realized how much he misses their fights.
She remains quiet and shuts the box, placing it in her pajama pocket, she goes back to Lucien. "If they are not enough, you can have my card," she heard him. It was hard, but the way she is ignoring and cared for Lucien burned Elijah, "Why did you decline to meet the marriage counselor?". Zoya's eyes widened. Never expecting Elijah to speak when Lucien could wake up the next moment. As predicted, Lucien's hand moved "Zoya" he woke with a jolt. He looked around in panic, the moment he saw Zoya, he hugged Zoya, "I saw I hurt you" he buried his head in her neck.

"Oh, you did." Elijah's taunts from the stool in his usual tone of remark came, making them remember he was around. Lucien looked back at Zoya who gave an assuring smile "No you don't"
"You have her by the neck to the wall in the air" Lucien grew shocked at Elijah's words. He looked at her neck, but he still had a hard time believing it.
Lucien explains as he has a sense, that he did something bad, as if his confession about aurora was not enough, "I thought you were Aurora, and she was playing with my brain."

Elijah mocks "Brain? So ambitious" earning a glare for Zoya "and aurora. Don't tell me you look for aurora in Zoya." the corner of his lip turned, feeling the satisfaction that Zoya is no more different from him. If he is bizarre, she must know the test. He keeps talking "who knows I might see you next time with red hair, maybe end up in her clothes" Zoya never thought he would go that low and that digest her him going this low discussing someone's private life.
He didn't think he'd see it one day, "Whenever I am with her, I wanted that with you. "
"Luce enough. I trust you," she grabs his face as he was panicking, "Come along I take you to your room. Uh?" Lucien calmed down.
Mr. Mikaelson would have been open to remark more if Zoya hadn't interfered, "About your answer yes, if that makes luce happy, I would transform myself into the next aurora. I assume as you make your point and there is no disagreement you get mental peace" she glares back at him with the same intensity as him while Lucien keeps looking at Zoya in adoration.