A DATE

Lucien penthouse
Lucien opens the door to leave so he could meet Zoya. he got startled by aurora at his door. "Aurora," he looks at her drunk state.
"won't you invite me in?"
He hesitates. "Come in." the moment she enters, she throws herself at him.
"aurora I expect at least come knocking at the door this early," slightly pushing her off, even though he doesn't mind their closeness he knew she would choose Klaus over him.
"I thought we were friends," she whines as she places her head over his shoulder.

Somewhere in ducal old metal fabricator factory, Zoya could finally handle the RAW agents step out. She knew they still want her answer and luckily they gave her time. Despite that, she needs to study this field a lot.
she heard the honk and decide to look forward to the surprise and then decide on their offer. She pulls the door for herself and enters the cab.
"to the French quarters"
suddenly the driver turned "I think I saw you somewhere?"
"maybe in the city, I am here around for a while" he nods and keeps driving.

the drive to the quarter was the worst one hour of her life as she couldn't carry her phone with her according to the raw agent procedure.
and also hungry but forget to carry fruits with her.

In Lucien apartment
"are you going to propose to her?" Lucien looks at the ring box in aurora's hand. She sighs and tosses it around "Lucien she doesn't love she loves Niklaus"
"aurora I knew she don't love me, but she will be mine. And I want nothing else"
"do you love her?"
"aurora just because I used to love you once doesn't mean I couldn't love someone and now I asked you to leave" he holds the door for the aurora to leave.
"if she loves you then why she is staying at Mikaelson's" due to lack of answer aurora finally leaves.
he picks the box and opens it to a big studded diamond like a crown to a gold band. He breathes and shut it placing back in his chest pocket "soon you will be all mine"
he pulls out his cell and dials her number. But that keeps ringing.

Zoya cab pullover compound, she gave the money and step out of the cab and head inside the compound the guards look at her and sighs knowing the women. She enters the compound and lucky for her the hall was empty. She was heading upstairs to get herself in new and comfortable clothes so she could focus on the RAW offer. She might have climbed two steps when she heard the familiar ringtone just like her. but after a second, she was clear it was her cell phone but from the hall. she moves around and saw her phone in some uncleaned corner, not to mention a broken screen. her mood fouls more as she realizes now, she needs to pay for the screen again.
ignoring the screen she again saw it ringing showing luce. She tried to tap on the screen but it all goes in vain.
"seriously a thought it could be valuable" she with sadness and anger headed upstairs, taking an oath if there was a scratch on her laptop, she would tear down this place.
luckily her laptop is at its place, as the compound was not crowded and nobody notice her presence, she thought of taking it to repair on her own, she took the wallet and grocery bag and headed outside like morning through the cellar. During all this time she figured out her ways through this place and those guards are for sure not guard her.
the moment she ends up on the streets she noticed the repair shop and head there.

Elijah dressed up as soon as he heard her voice, but before he can move downstairs, he found it all empty again. To clear his doubts, he asks the guard and they also said her coming back but not leaving. Niklaus enters the compound and looks at his brother baffled "something interesting?"
"Zoya leaves early this morning with guard have no idea, then she came back and gone away in 5 minutes again nobody has any clue" Niklaus rolls her eyes.
"Maybe if you wouldn't have crashed our plans last night. I " scrunching his nose "might have some idea."
Elijah ignores him "camellia would have been more help" he was walking Niklaus, when Niklaus interrupts "strange you haven't called her anymore my ex"
"she never loved you Niklaus" entering the television room, where cami was scrolling through web series.
"how about a teenager on hormones turmoil" he spoke while crossing arms, making cami nervous as Niklaus leans to the doorway.
"would you both believe I have no idea where she is?" they both gave her a knowing look "she is dealing some human business, you guys can relax"
"what human business?"
"well there is much business?" they glare "fine" she shuts the television "if you want to know-"
"that I went away to repair my phone" Zoya walk past Niklaus glaring at cami, who was ready to spill everything.
Elijah continued by not looking in her way "you left your phone before leaving"
"and when I came back, I found it in the hall at some dirty corner with broken screen" she rolls her eyes as still upset by others entering her room without permission "and Niklaus if you don't mind I and camellia would like to be alone and watch this crime series" clearly asking him and Elijah to leave the room. She flops beside cami on the couch picking up remote scrolling to criminal files.
her phone rang showing luce, cami give a roll of eyes but Zoya straighten up "I will be back in 5 minutes" speaking to cami. Elijah's jaw clenched on learning Lucien is still talking to her.
Elijah notices as the woman is pacing around while listening to Lucien sweet talk with a smile. she whines "Luce I am busy.......... Maybe tomorrow ......... not tonight luce". Suddenly she lightens up too much "thank you.... I mean I am glad but.... Fine." she was smiling at Lucien's efforts, which drop as soon as she turns to witness Hayley in her way. Elijah noticed both women as Zoya walk past her to meet camellia.
Hayley asked stopping Zoya "how is jack?"
Zoya stops and looks at her "he is fine" she was leaving when she saw Hayley's eyes waiting for more "I mean he will be here for Christmas and doing well in his field" she eyes Hayley nodding "you know he doesn't mind talking to you or hope." Zoya was fidgeting with her phone "wait" she opens her phone and dial the jack number "here" offering Hayley "I and cami will be binge-watching, you can talk to him" Hayley took the phone still shocked by Zoya generosity.
Elijah watched as Zoya walkaway after handing her phone to Hayley, and now Hayley talking to Jackson. According to circumstance, he should feel jealousy but he is still shocked by Zoya's behavior or more felt a void by her act of matureness and generosity.