Abuse

Nurset apartment

Nurset turns toward Lucien "you can also leave." Zoya said, "Now it's good for me to work. Lucien nods with a tiny smile "is she?" he inquires, not showing much concern.

she smiles, "Oh, she is good. She sounds happy."

"Your sister was a spy? Don't worry, she told me," Nurset's eyes widened, Lucien continues "I never thought she would choose that as a profession."

"It's not like a macho job; it's more of a desk job. They need her advice." She teases, "Get used to it."

He made a sad face and said, "hopeless romantic person," which made the nurset laugh. He spoke while he picked up his jacket, "in case someone bullies or troubles you, call me. I can leave some more guards if you want,"

Nurset groans, "No please." Zoya already left two guards after me." He raises his hand in surrender. The nurse shut the door as Lucien left. She pulled out her phone and texted Zoya.

Nurset was humming a tune as she walked Lucien out the apartment, when she was coming back, she noticed Elijah sitting on the staircase. "Elijah," he said as he stood up, smiling. "How are you?"

"I am all good." getting up from stairs not showing his foul mood getting the fact Lucien is getting close to family. Nurset grew chirper either by a reason they know each other more before Lucien or a more important fact she has this tiny crush on him which is obvious to Elijah as he can hear her heartbeat. She asked with a smile "would you like to have some coffee?"

he smiles back "gladly" making the women blush "after you" taking a step back allowing her the lead. the moment she passes by Elijah he rolls his eyes. Opening the door for him, "Come in." Elijah enters feeling a better vibe than last time, even though it was the same furniture.

*a throat clear* Elijah narrows his eyes to nurset, she says "I would like to apologize for my indecent behavior" he keeps quiet wondering "I mean...I tried touching you... unprop...Italy once. I am not supposed to when you are not willing." Nurset almost assumed him to act irrational and threw a few taunts, but he looked down and nodded with a tiny smile "I appreciate your concern and apology. That's need lot of courage" first time heartly appreciating.

she blushes moves to the kitchen "I Get your coffee" pulling a tiny smirk on Elijah's face seeing her.

"I saw you waving off someone?" acting all uninterested.

she places mugs on the counter "uh that's Lucien. Zoya's ex-boss" hiding the fact there are fair chances he ends up being brother-in-law, doubting Zoya wouldn't like to share her relationship status so early with the outside world and it's her personal matter.

"Does he visit often?" he raises eyebrow in fun way "usually people don't visit their ex-employee"

nurset signs "after my stalking thing and that red alert. Zoya strangles me with overprotectiveness. She already left two guards behind me, even to shoo away handsome boys," she smiled "only you and him are allowed around me" she poured coffee for him. He took that with a tiny uplift of lips.

nurset asked, "Are you here for some reason?"

he replied "no I was across the street when I saw you seeing off that boy. Thought I could stop by. I hope I am not bothering?"

she shook her head and denied "No not at all. It's not that I have a lot of things to do, it's just lonely around me. your visit help dealing it"

"I am glad I am a help" drinking the coffee.

They both talk for a while, where she asks about Rebekah, business and he talks about her job and some questions regarding her security. She took the mugs to sink and rinse them. she was turning when she notices Elijah standing close to her, "Where is Zoya?" he's compelling.