Mystic FALLS

I pour sanitiser over my hand and rub. Some paid attention to whether I was some alien and could not blame them here with me in my pyjamas and kurta, yep kurta. The men's Indian shirt. Because it has long sleeves, I can hide my hand, it's long and big enough to cosy me. and it's jiju. He never wore them because he wears gym shorts. The driver looks at me. I text Jackson 'REACH'. he already has a place to stay which he will soon throw on my face 'MATURE '.
I saw the red building the lights were on. unplugging my earphones, I stretch my body, making a rainbow on my toes. I didn't realize it as it goes dark while listening to music. After a long time have a good slumber. This means I have to pay for cami therapy. include many things I will soon pay back.
I reach to grab the door before I blackout for a second. Not icy. I looked around, trying to ignore it when I felt this creepiness. like a funeral. Or criminated ground. Ignoring that thought, I open the door. I walk to the reception, just a desk behind glass and someone named 'Collins'. A knock on the glass and he looks up from his papers. I lift a smile 'I'm new here.' Zoya,'
And it was a strange silence between us, an awkward one as he kept staring 'I'm here as a guest professor,' and still staring. 'You should check your records. I'm supposed to live here.'
'No,'
'Pardon me
'it's not an orphanage, neither do we help brat kids who got pregnant at such an age. Get out,'
'Pregnant?' I look at myself up and down. I accept I might have gained some fat because of eating non-sense junk food because it's hard to get vegetarian things, but 'NOT pregnant,'
'I am calling guards' he fumbles with his phone.
I scoff 'Yeah you are a dangerous person

I couldn't believe it and looked at my bag on the ground as the guard left. I am being kicked out. by guards. I need to meet an astrologer while looking at my palm.

I took the keys from reception as Jackson was loud on the phone 'Jackson, I'm fine. Don't overreact. I even get my keys. I will call you later good night now.

I couldn't stop smiling at how close we grew up together. Like a family.

When we have family, we don't value their protectiveness, but it makes us feel wanted and safe. And after we separate, I thought I would have got to rid of him too. But we both are equally needful of this friendship.
I unlock the room. It looks like a fine room for one. I place curtains in their place. I spray sanitize around excessively, as it smells Lysol. Putting the locket away on the table, I get in the shower. Everything is clean, lucky for me. One thing the professor knows about this city.
Larousse. studied here in this school. And not much to shock. The school faced the death of 12 students, not to mention curators. And other than Klaus' story of his breaking curse and knocking. I recall some details about this city's supernatural history collection. Someone must know him. Until now, I don't regret killing them after all. They could have raped me, but drinking blood is not acceptable.

I dance out in a towel and empty my bag. It jolts me as the women scream 'My way of passing time, playing with the ringtones'. I picked it up.
'Hello,' I went with a heavy heart. Women, you are supposed to ignore him.
'Have you seen Hayley?' wow, 'tumne mujhe yeh sab puchne ke liye phone kiya hai?'
'Love. Subtitles?'
I couldn't stop grinning 'No.'
'You saw Jackson?' I can hear him smiling 'Who knows they both are filling their silence?'
'Yeah, of course,' I put on the speaker. And start changing clothes.
'what are you doing?' I grunt as I lift my head out of the 'changing clothes' position.
'They can be in the bayou together'
'Okay, you realize your painting is boring and decide to torture. Good going, but bye,' I hung up.

It burdens me. As I knew by his voice, he does not know I'm miles away. But for how long. Jackson and my relationship are strong, but Klaus holds also a place in my life. He and I are keeping secrets from each other. And now I got to keep secrets in my heart. I took the keys, wallet, sanitiser, and earphones and put them in my pockets, picking the overbig jacket I had for years before I head out.