The infants and the cops

Caroline waited for her as Zoya walked to her car 'you look hot and cute' Caroline's comment made her mood light. 'I could look further delicious if I told you I bully a student'
They both get in. Caroline starts the engine 'college first day changes life.'
'Agree, how was yours?' Caroline turns to her mind and beams, 'A bit upset about Bonnie and Tyler. Tyler-,'. Zoya completes 'Your ex-boyfriend,'
Caroline fumbled 'You know so plenty about us, its-'
Zoya smirks, 'creepy and annoying,'
'You even have my number,'
'Now that's my talent. I am into technology, not extreme difficult. '

She looks at the pictures of three girls. 'Shorthair. Long straight hair. And a decent blonde with wavy hair. But let it - try to fit in the bad.'
Someone said 'Who is that?' from phone.
Stefan introduced, 'Damon met Zoya. Zoya meets my brother's Damon,'. She waves of concern busy with photos 'You mean the brother who lives as a cockroach. snarky attitude. Fight like a dog. Drunk all the time. Get on the nerves,' Stefan grins, while Matt almost laughs. She reads at the old clock on the front wall 'I go look around the city for myself, Bye.'

In New Orleans, Maya and Mohinder were in the hall when Tristan came with hands busy twirling rings between fingers. 'Are you two of my favorite people? Thus, what is the news?'
'Marcel is doing good,' Aya replies and Tristan turns to Mohinder 'Zoya is not a city,' making Tristan walk to him 'his apartment is empty. The Kenner she used to live with went to New York the same day,'
'You lose her?'
Aya advised, 'You could have kidnapped her?'
Tristen said, 'If you forget, she is a friend to Klaus. Do you even know her father?' Aya shook her head. He informed 'It's Larousse.' her eyes wide open, 'You know that man well.' Tristan leaves them hanging.
'I Want her back for my ally. Bring her back,' he leaves them. And few vampires follow him as he walks away.
Aya, still in shock, wondered how to get her back 'What about her father?' Mohinder asked. She took a breath and her mind started calculating 'he was a sick and insane man when I met him. Killed a barracks of vampires because he wanted to bathe in blood.' She gulps her drink.
'How is that related to Zoya? I mean, what our purpose,'
'Mohinder, Larousse was a powerful person, but also a man with secrets. Once a seer tasted him and saw darkness,'
Mohinder put together 'And assuming he died, there are fair chances she inherits from him. She is a sensitive topic for Tristen, as he cannot destroy her. He wants her on our side at least until the prophecy reforms.'

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE
Stefan, who is wearing a suit, calls Lily on his cell phone. Lily is in a car on her way back from New York when she says, 'To what do I owe this rare pleasure?'
'I hope you weren't too attached to that house. We blew it into a pile of ash with your family inside.'
Lily was stunned. 'I'm sorry, you did what?'
'They're gone, Lily. And you have until tonight to get out of Mystic Falls, or we come after you next.'
Lily pauses for a moment as she processes this new information, not believing what she's just heard. She skeptically said, 'Uh, centuries-old heretics, world-weary survivalists, wise beyond their lifetime, eviscerated from the planet in one fell swoop?'
Stefan looks worried and Lily sounds angry 'My son, if I may offer you some motherly advice? Run.'
'at least she hinted,' Zoya going through the files replied, 'can I take them to me. If they were to go, blow this place.' She looks at his worried face.

New York

'So, how is your journey so far?' he said, managing the phone between shoulder and ear while flipping the pancake.
'you haven't read the news?'
'tell me it's not larousse,'
'No, it's not him. It is Salvatore's mothers, who seems to love this significant family, who has suffered bloodshed. Hayley is the best mother in this supernatural world,'
he smiles and 'tells her personally someday with a hug and a gift.'
'How about wrapping you and giving her a gift?' she sounds from far to the phone, 'when are you coming back?'
'It's a month program zoo,'
'Are you okay?' he stops flipping pancakes and grabs the phone. 'Yes, I am completely shattered. When you talk so sweetly, I felt like pulling your cheeks,' he said with a smile.
There was silence, but his smile was still intact 'Why don't you and I live alone far from New Orleans? You will keep smiling and I,'
'keep eating,'
'if you pay the bill,' and he received her shortly 'about New Orleans?'
'No idea. Klaus called, but I guess he did not know that I was not there. I asked little because he had ears.'
'yes after prophecy, the temperature rises in New Orleans' Zoya continues to talk while looking through the files and discussing her life. A pile has formed, but she got nothing from the local newspaper. The phone buzzes and he looks at the phone. 'Now who is calling?' Jackson hum. "Not you? Listen, I will call you later. The strix is calling. 'Okay. Keep updating 'yeah bye', she cuts and picks up 'Mohinder ji kahiye'.