Sweet Revenge

The third point of view

"Let's get down to business," she says, ignoring their expressions but gripping her arm. "You wanted a cure for Rebekah, so I would like something in exchange."

Elijah
"You think I can't have whatever I want??" I threatened I was this way to snap your arm. My heart continues to grip.
"Are you capable of bearing children?" Maximus snick on her words. I looked into her eyes, which were already disgusted by me but were hidden by her unassuming appearance. I understand where she got her contempt.
"Let's move to the business," she moans, holding onto their arm. I waited for someone to ask her, but seeing them silent, "What you want?" returning the gaze to those pitifully alluring dark black eyes.
She says, "10 million dollars." I was about to nod, turn, and leave. "No, wait." She raised a finger, stopping me from nodding.
"20 million -" She turns to face her father, "What do you think about Mikaelson's retail price?" My internal fire is blazing.
She gives me a phony, mournful expression "As noble as you, you'll be sincere, I know. And you'll give me what your sister is worth in payment."
I couldn't help but touch her arm. Where was your concern when you threw her aside "My sister is priceless" A sparkle appears in those butcher's eyes, but she hides it.
"Well then, I suppose you." She hurriedly finishes her statement as my hand fell off of her arm.
"Excuse me." without my consent I respond instantly.
"I want Mikaelson as my last name as pay," she says as she turns away while leaning back against the railing. I didn't know what cause the urge in me to run.
Freya says, "You wanted Elijah to adopt you". what? I could hear Maximus could not control himself, busting in to laugh. I glance at Zoya she can't be seriously asking me this.
She almost laughed. "I want to marry." Silence falls among them. Proposing to me. Again. Lucien. I look at her eyes dark eyes that are not giving anything to my riddles to help. I imagine our next year changing diapers. The thought of him becoming my father-in-law dampened my mood. She looks at me, "I hope you don't have any problem if I and Niklaus got married."

Niklaus

My eyes open wide as I look at her. She can't be serious. I keep looking at her.
"Do you people have quick popcorn inside?" Maximus asks. I opened my mouth, but what I was going to say? Maximus spoke, "Don't mind I will find it myself."
Zoya spoke with adoration, "My loving father".

I heard Rebekah, who had perfect timing "What's going on?" and that Maximus "Oh, not much your brother got proposed?"

"Brother," she moves past after siding Elijah away. It also made me realize my dear brother has been standing there listening. But there was nothing odd about him.
"You proposed my brother!" she engulfs Zoya in a hug. Oh, please. Maximus came announcing, "Popcorns are ready" Everyone glances at him apart from Zoya and Rebekah whose eyes gleam, but for two different reasons. Why can't she be angry in another way? Zoya sulk, "but Nik hasn't answered"
Rebekah cheers up the surrounding special mine, "Remove those doubts, he confesses yesterday he loves you". I grit my teeth. She heard it. Zoya ask "Really?" but not alone maximus was also there, "Really?" reminding him of his presence.
"Oh," Maximus gasped, "Now my half-dream of sending you off through the coffin could be completed." he pats Zoya's shoulder.
"Niklaus, oh sorry I have to learn to call you son-in-law," I am going to roast that man slowly in a big fire pit.

Zoya eventually excuses herself, but not before giving me that look. Well, Maximus was also staring at me while holding a bowl of popcorn. But he continued to alternately glance at her and me.
"See you at supper, baby." She stoops pecking my hand on the railing, "I'll cook dessert for us." My second hand made a fist. And I felt the urge to wipe that mark on my hand "Finally, my beauty brother will be under the spell of beauty and purity," Rebekah chirps.

When I asked Rebekah not to worry about my present predicament, she became unhappy, which dampened my attitude. When I first tried to speak with Cami, she already disregarded me. Yes, she came along with Rebekah. and she enters the restroom but does not exit.