Honesty, Trust, Loyalty

Zoya placed the body in the crate, she held his hand, placing it in between hers, watching as his body turned ashen. Nothing bothers her–hero status, city, Maximus. Spotting every nerve and his features quietly. She held the firmness since its turn to work, the third option she tried, but it was of no benefit. But the knowledge she can't see him again was draining her from inside. She leans and pecks his head.

AT COMPOUND

Elijah was at the entryway, however, come by recognizing a mammoth bouquet resting tall close to the wellspring. Freya, getting the voice, appears out of her chamber. She goes to it as Elijah goes down; she culls the card put conveniently on the bouquet.

Freya goes through the card. She replied, "Similar to FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER" his eyes squinted, and he drew the card. Freya conversed with simply show up Hayley "a supper greeting" she took stop "From Maximus Larousse"

Elijah puts the card back on the bouquet and presents himself with espresso. He struggles with nodding off from what he heard from Camellia about Larousse and Zoya's speculations. A lot in the wake of learning, he feels disrupted, stressed, and restless. Hayley calls, "he welcomed us all. Do you figure she will be there?"

Freya extends out her lower lip in answer and returns to her room. Hayley goes near Elijah, who is having an espresso cup but not tasting it. "You appear to be concerned" he peers up at her and returns her affirming grin. "I'm great"

"It's Zoya, isn't it?" He peers up at her and later returns to his espresso. "I didn't think she'd go that merciless."

"Truly, her mercilessness isn't my disquiet." Niklaus' sound reverberated from the entry, he looks for the bouquet and picked the card, Elijah held on for Niklaus to frenzy however he effortlessly recognized looking at Elijah.

The Third Point Of View

Larousse overlooks the people shifting furniture "it was a discarded firm of stone"

"Zoya gained it months ago at a dirt-cheap price." Acknowledging the sheet of rooftop re-established by new compartment sheets, the glass completely supplanted the front of the industrial facility.

Larousse spoke. "Where is she?"

Mohinder controls his mouth sealed about Jackson. "She has some issue with her family," noting Larousse's eyes flicker, "you can adapt yourself."

Larousse steps inside, tasting the powerful barrier that doesn't hold him.

At Davila's bequest, Zoya's auntie was bowing on the ground when Davina came in. Her heart broke, getting the blood and tissue tears picked in her eyes "What hit here?"

Uncover gets up on her feet. "This happens when you oppose, Maximus." She scratched a couple of counterfeit tears. "You ought not to be here. He will not permit you alive,"

Davina wipes her tears. "I'm not frightened of him. Zoya will outmaneuver him."

"Goodness dear, it appears to be nobody lets you know anything." This accumulates Davina's consideration. "He butchered because of Zoya. she is cursed."

Davina would rather not acknowledge "No, the total city realizes she won't ever line up with her dad." Davina's eyes got across the room before she left.

Marcel was addressing Davina, prompting him about what he got and how they welcomed him and encourage her to not go "D I could do without that man around you. Last time you lucked out."

He put the telephone on speaker and placed a tie around his collar. "I'm too going either with you or alone. "

"Fine, prepare."