Exhausted

Lilly's pov:

"Can I try that on please?" I pointed at the red dress infront of me. It was so beautiful, it had ruffles on the shoulders and corset details. The shop assistant gave it to me with the rest of my stuff.
"Thank you"

I was bored today so I went shopping. It's been a long time because my father always thought I was going to buy clothes that made me look like a whore.
Feeling the freedom felt great. I finally got to make my own decisions.

I tried everything on and decided to buy a few pieces I felt confident in.

"Thank you, goodbye" I exited the store happily.

"Ready to go miss," Stefano said. He drove me here since Enzo didn't trust me to drive. I got my driver license 5 months ago. I could drive a car, just needed a little practice.

We arrived home, Rafe was sitting on the couch.
"I went shopping. Need a little fashion show." "No"
I pushed him back on the couch "Well you're going to watch anyways."

I firstly put away the clothes I bought for Clara and tried on my own.

"You've got good taste" Rafe said as I finished my runway. "I know," I said confidently.
"I'm going upstairs. Do you know if Enzo is home?"
"Yes, he is in his room"

I changed into something comfy. I liked jeans but preferred sweatpants.

Ready to knock on Enzo's door I stopped. A laughter came from the other side. A woman's laughter. I felt all the energy leaving my body. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it was just Clara.

My fingers shook as I twisted the handle and pushed the door open. A fist punched through my chest, breaking bones, stopping my heart and stealing the air out of my lungs. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. I just stood there staring at the broad shoulders of the man I trusted, the man I danced with last night, the man I fell in love with.

He was naked in bed on top of someone, a white sheet draped across him. With every trust a moan of pleasure escaped from the woman beneath him.

I think I'm going to be sick.

Enzo moved to the side of the bed. There lay next to him a blond haired woman. I recognised her.
The woman from the park.

I felt the vomit coming down my throat. I ran to the nearest bathroom. Throwing up.

Once I stepped out of the bathroom into the hallway the woman stood in front of me wearing a button op from Enzo.

"Im Stella"

She handed out her hand as I looked at her in complete shock. Stella. As in Clara's mom who abandoned her. I feel the vomit coming back. Enzo just slept with the woman he said he was going to kill when he found her.

Stella left as I came back from the bathroom, now I was faced with someone else standing in front of me.
Enzo.

I was so angry, I walked over to him and smacked his cheek. I felt my blood boiling. I needed air. I needed to get away from here. I stormed down the stairs.
"Lilly wait" I heard Enzo say from behind me.

I smashed his front door, hearing it open again. "Lilly wait" I heard him say again. I turned around, facing him.
"Are you fucking stupid" I yelled.

I saw the gun in his waistband, I took it and pointed it at him.

I looked around and suddenly 10 men surrounded me. All pointing their guns at me. "If any of you shoot her I'll shoot you myself" he yelled to his men.

My gun is still pointing at Enzo.
"I don't hesitate to shoot you again" I said "You can happily shoot me twice" he smirked

I felt my arm get weak as he said that.

"You just slept with the woman who abandoned you Enzo. Why? This happens every time you get feelings, you just push them away or act like it didn't happen. Remember the time we did stuff, I woke up the next morning with no sign of you, then you just kissed me at the wedding. Then you don't speak to me for a month. It's exhausting, Enzo. Guessing your feelings. But I didnt think you would go that far. Sleepng with the woman you swore you would kill." 

I dropped the gun. I said what I needed to say. It's up to him now. I was tired of this shit. 

I started to walk away but he grabbed my wrists and pulled me to his chest.
"I'm so sorry Lilly. I am the stupidest man alive. But please don't hate me" he wiped the tear off my face. Our foreheads touched.

"Why did you do it?" I asked. He pulled away and took my hand. "Let's talk inside"
I followed him.

We sat on the couch and he started to talk. "When you described who you saw at the park that day it sounded really familiar. Stella pops out of nowhere but I never thought she would approach you and Clara. I went to my office and saw she sended a postcard. She always does that to mock us because we can't find her. I immediately called my people and said to find her. When you and I were dancing Noah interrupted us and told me they found Stella. I was so mad at her."

I saw how hard it was for him to talk about it. I placed my hand on his for him to keep talking, he was finally opening up.

"When I saw her I forgot everything she did to me. To me and Clara. She could see it and ran up to me kissing me. I still had no memory so I went along with it. From one thing came another. When I saw you standing in my room running to the bathroom I realized what I did. I was bombed with her betrayal, her running away, my hate towards her."

Another tear came from my eyes.
"I'm so sorry Lilly. You don't have to forgive me but please don't hate me. Please. Please"
I didn't know what to say. It wasn't like we were in a relationship.

"What do you want from me Enzo? You need to be clear. I can't keep doing this."
"You. I have many uncertainties but I do know one thing. I want to be with you"
I felt my shoulder drop, he finally said what I had been hoping for.

It will be very hard to forget what he just did but I wanted him. I needed him. 

"Then I'm all yours"

I felt hands wrap around my waist as I was lifted in the air. I hooked my legs around his waist, our mouths moments away from kissing. "Do you want this?" he asked.
I nodded my head and slowly lent in.

Our mouths touched and I felt all the stress leaving my body. My hands went through his hair as he started kissing rougher.

This is everything I wanted. Everything I was hoping for.