All nighter

Lillian's pov:

It was late and I needed to do an all nighter for school, so I showered and did my skincare before going to my room. When I was in my room I took the bruise kit and took care of my bruises. These weren't that hard and painful, my dad didn't have much anger today.

Once everything was taken care off I went downstairs to grab some popcorn and coffee to survive the night.

I had to study math which I wasn't good at, I couldn't ask my dad because he would beat the shit out of me, my brothers were too lazy and my mom didn't understand math. So I was left alone.

_____________________

I woke up but my body was pretty stiff. I walked to my bathroom, took a shower, did my skincare and a little bit of makeup. I wore a long sleeve with some jeans because it was freezing outside.

I biked to school and had my first lessons of the day.

It was lunchtime and I met up with my friends and talked about random things. We had a discussion if pineapples should be on pizza. As a true Italian you would say no but I kinda liked it. We were speaking and I got a message.

Tony: Hey, are you free tonight to babysit Sara?

I had a lot of work to do but I loved Sara.

Me: Yeah, sure I will be there at 6.

Tony: Thank you, see you tonight.

Tony was a man in the mafia, my dad hated him but I loved their little daughter Sara so I always said I was babysitting someone else. Someday my dad would find out, but honestly what could he do? Kill me? He would but then my mom would divorce him. I don't know why they aren't divorced yet? He cheats on her a lot.

After lunch I had to go back to class, it was psychology which I found really interesting. How people's minds work and how they handle things.

I didn't know what I wanted to do later, my father probably wants me to be in his mafia, his assassin or prisoner.

My father never really liked me, he preferred my brothers because they were 'man' and I was a girl. He thought I was weak.

After being in my thoughts the bell rang and I sat at my desk because I had a question. I walked up to my super hot teacher and asked ''What goes on in people's minds when they kill someone''. He looked a bit shocked. "I don't know,"he said. "Why are you asking that question?"
"Just something that came to my mind" I said and walked away.

I never killed someone, that may also be another reason my father hates me. I would feel guilty, I think, for taking someone's life away, taking someone's child or friend away.

My arm hair stood up. My dad forced me to do shooting lessons once a week, I really hated it.  He said it is for later. Later I just want to go far away from all this bulshit.

School was over and I biked back home.

I came home and the first person I saw was Zane. I didn't see him for a week because he was on a mission. I jumped in his arms. ''Hello my little princes'' he said.  Zane was the brother I had the best bound with, he acted childish. He was also the most home. The only thing I didn't like about them was that they never stood up when my father was beating me, I guess they were also afraid. My mom stood up for me once but then my father almost killed her so I said to never do that again.

We made cookies and ate them while watching a movie. He told me he almost died but got himself away, probably a bit over dramatic but it boosts his ego.

The movie was over and I was pretty tired. I went upstairs to change into a comfy outfit before heading out to Sara.