Date

Lillian's pov:

The warm water over my skin was so relaxing.
I stepped out of the shower and dried myself up.

Today was a pretty exciting day. I was going back to school.

My mental state is better and I am excited to see my friends again. 

Last night was pretty relaxing, it was nice to talk to Lorenzo and see him relaxed. I didn't know he could be relaxed but turns out he can.

My clothes were on and my bag was packed. I missed 2 weeks of school so I hope I will make it till the end of the year.

Graduation was close and I needed to catch up on a lot of work so the weeks will be busy.

I gave Clara a little kiss and grabbed something to eat before heading out.

Lorenzo was already at work so I didn't see him. He told me a friend was watching Clara so that was less of a worry.

I arrived at school a bit early so I could catch up with my friends.

"Lillian!" Rose was running towards me. She hugged me so tight I almost couldn't breathe.

"How are you?" She made me smile automatically. It felt good to see her back. "I'm good, the past weeks were difficult but I'm glad to be back."

Sofia and Elena were walking towards us. They immediately hugged me, it was nice to have caring friends.

"Were so happy your back, you missed a lot of gossip" Elena said, she didn't change at all.

"Group hug" we said before cuddling up around each other . I forgot how good it felt to have them around me.

"Because the past weeks have been rough for you we wanted to do something for you" Sofia gave me a cheeky smile, when my friends were up to something it was mostly not good.

Maybe it was a sleepover or a picnic.

"You're going on a date!" they yelled with excitement. WHAT?

"How do you mean I am going on a date?" I hoped they were joking. "Well all these crazy things have happened to you, we thought you could use a distraction of your mind." omg, they are not kidding.

"We could do something with our four like a sleepover, going to the cinema. Everything except a date."

"We can do that later but for now you're going. He is so handsome and caring." I could kill these girls right now.

"Who is this person?" They can at least tell me who.

"It's a surprise, be ready by nine." I wasn't quite excited by this but I appreciate them for looking out for me.

The bell rang so that means it was time for class. "See you at lunch" I said before walking to my class.

________________

Elena was filling me in on all the gossip, I was only half listening. The other half was thinking about Lorenzo.

Somehow I think last night was different, we had been real and open to each other.

I was craving more, more of him. His personality, his jokes, his dimples. My body was longing for it, for him.

The first time I saw him I felt something, I don't know what it was but I continue feeling this way and it only is getting stronger.

My thoughts were interrupted when Leo and Carlo approached us and called my name.

"It's good seeing you back Lillian" Leo hugged me and joined the rest. Carlo also gave me a hug and whispered in my ear. "I tried calling your date off but they were insistent. You will like him. I promise."