Escape

Lillian's pov:

*a few days later*

I was making dinner for Lorenzo and his friends, they were in the living room talking and drinking.

We haven't talked a lot. I think he was avoiding me.

I pretend to not remember what he said to me to save embarrassment, but I remember it so clearly. "I want to bend you over and slap that attitude out of you" his words echoed in my head.

I remember everything, even when I am drunk.

Rafe asked me to make dinner so I was making cold pasta.
"I want to make you scream for me." I was so distracted by his words I cut myself.

"Fuck" blood was dripping from my finger.
I took a towel and placed it around my finger. I will take care of it later.

Dinner was ready so I placed it on the table and called them.

I was going upstairs to check on Clara when my name was called.
"Lillian, are you not eating with us?" I turned to see Liam walking towards me.

"I will eat later, you guys have fun." I didn't want to interrupt them and I didnt want things to get awkward.

Me and Lorenzo hadn't said or looked at each other since that night.

Liam pulled me by my arm towards the table "you don't have to be lonely."
All the other guys looked at me with a strange look.

I sat at the end making myself invisible. I wanted to look over and see his face but I was too afraid.

"I want to make you come so hard." I laid my fork down to take a big sip of water because I was blushing so hard.

I knew he was at the end of the table and I needed to turn my head a little to the right.

I did it. I turned my head.

I was expecting him to eat dinner but he was looking at me with his fierce eyes .
I immediately turned around and excused myself to the bathroom.

It wasn't like anyone was paying attention. Just him.

I closed the door and took a deep breath. Why was this so intense?
I splashed some cold water on my face and returned.

He was busy talking with his friends. I didn't think he would see me coming back, which is good.

I kept eating when I felt a warm hand up my tight.
It felt unpleasant, I looked and saw it was Liam's hand.

"Liam what are you doing?"
I tried to shrug it off but he only held me tighter.

He had a smirk on his face.

"Could you please let go Liam" I whispered. I didn't want to make a scene. He didn't respond, he only got higher with his hand.

I tried to catch someone's attention but no one was looking. I looked again and Rafe saw me.

He didn't do anything, he looked for a quick second before going back to the conversation.

I tried everything in my power to get his hand off me.

It finally came off and I ran upstairs.

Why did he do that?

I needed to calm myself down so I went to Clara and gave her a ton of kisses. She looked so peaceful in her bed.

It wasn't that late but I didn't want to go downstairs anymore, who knows what Liam is planning.

I decided to take a bath and fully relax.

The bath was relaxing and refreshing. I made sure to lock the door so no one would come in.

I walked to my room. The past few days have been difficult because I hurted my finger when I was making my desk and my ankle still hurted.

My room looked somewhat put together. The furniture was all set up but I needed to make it more like me.

I grabbed the only box that was standing there. It was the box I tried to avoid. It was full of memories and I would probably cry if I saw them.

I opened the box and the first thing I saw was a picture of my old cat. I missed her, she died of age. Her name was Bubbles and I found her on the streets looking for food. She looked so sad, so I took her home with me. My parents weren't really happy with it but eventually they agreed.
There were a few pictures with my friends where we all looked happy, it made me smile. I kept digging until I came across a picture of Zane and me.

I remembered this moment exactly. We had our relaxing night and talked about random stuff. Suddenly he pulled out a camera, I was surprised because why would he carry a camera with him white we were in our robes? He gave it to me and said I should try photography. That was the first picture I took. Both of us were smiling.

A silent tear came from my eye, I quickly brushed it away and got to my bed.

...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I don't remember setting an alarm, it was the weekend so why would I set it?

I slowly got up and jumped when I saw someone sitting on my bed.

I wasn't fully awake to see who it was.

"Hello sunshine, hope you slept well." a masculine voice said.
I rubbed my eyes, I could clearly see who he was.

"Liam what are you doing here?" I tried to slide backwards but I was already against the back of my bed.

I couldn't escape.

He got a lot closer to me. I tried to get out but he grabbed my wrist and forced them against the headboard.

He leaned in and started kissing my neck. "Liam stop" I tried pushing him off with my legs but he went to sit on top of me.

"Shhh, it's going to be okay. We're just going to have a little fun" he let out a small laugh.

He finally let my wrist go, I couldn't do anything since he was sitting on top of me.

I stiffened by what he was doing.

His hands were unbuckling his belt, he opened the zipper and let his dick out.

I tried to shake my body as much as possible so he would get off me.
He didn't.

His hands were going to my underwear when I heard a gunshot and scream.

The heavy weight was off me.

I looked to my side and saw Liam laying on the ground. He had a hole in his dick and was screaming from the pain.

I couldn't look much before two strong arms carried me out of my room.