Chapter Fifty Seven

Start from the beginning

"Alessandro."

The growl was deeper and louder this time as he pulled down my leggings. He moved back slightly to take my shoes and my leggings off completely before tossing them aside. His hands caressed my inner thighs, moving dangerously close to where I wanted him to touch me.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I questioned softly.

His tone matched mine as he answered. "You're beautiful."

His words did something to me, it made me feel warm inside, as if I was wrapped in a thick blanket in front of a cosy fire on a cold, winter night.

That thought pulled me slightly out of my lust filled haze as my mind began to race. "Take your clothes off." I commanded as I sat up, causing my top to fall back into place and cover the upper half of my body.

He didn't argue with what I saw and began to take his clothes off slowly. As I watched him take off all the layers he was wearing, my body began to heat up and I clenched my fists to stop myself from jumping him.

My mind was still filled with lust, however, my logical side was starting to level up in the battle inside my mind. I was horny, there was no doubt about that, he was horny, there was no doubt about that but I could use this opportunity to gain control of this situation.

His boxers were the last thing he dropped and I bit my lips to stop myself from gasping out loud.

What the fuck?

He was huge, no huge wasn't a good enough description. He was massive, enormous, gigantic, immense, colossal. My mind couldn't produce anymore words to describe how big he was. Not only was it long, but it was also very thick.

I snapped my legs shut.

No thanks, I would not like to be pounded with that horse d*ck.

He would break me in half with whatever that was that was standing upright between his legs. He was a Werewolf, I highly doubt gentle was in their nature and I can only imagine the damage he would do to me.

"I won't hurt you." It was as if he read my mind, though his tone was encouraging his words were not.

Of course it would hurt. Having his mammoth d*ck inside me would be like losing my virginity all over again, except this time it would last longer than two minutes.

Swallowing harshly. I grabbed the bottom of my top and tugged it off leaving me in my bra that was barely covering my breasts. Maintaining eye contact, I took unhooked my bra and took it off so he was no longer the only person fully naked in the room.

He walked over to me, his large d*ck swinging with each step and I adjusted myself so I was in a sitting position. Once his d*ck was right in front of my face, he stopped and looked down at me, his eyes swirling with lust.

Deliberately, I took my time putting both my hands on each of his thighs, rubbing and stroking it. He hissed slightly when I moved my hands to his inner thighs, lingering there for a couple of seconds before moving it away.

"Before we do this." I began to say as my hands rubbed his inner thighs again. "I need you to answer me truthfully."

"What is it?" He growled out as I traced my fingers lightly over his balls.

Okay Nala, you can do this.

I grabbed his hard dick with both hands, one hand was not enough to circle it completely. I leaned over and let out a breath over his dick causing him to shudder slightly.

"Do you want your d*ck in my mouth?" I questioned as I placed my mouth close to his d*ck yet never actually touching him with my mouth or lips.

"Yes." He growled out, his d*ck twitching in anticipation.

"Do you want to f*ck me?" I asked as began to stoke his hard d*ck.

"Yes." He replied instantly, his voice filed with frustration.

With both hands circling his d*ck, my lips millimetres away from it, I looked up at him and asked my final question.

"Am I your mate?"

His response to my question was as quick as his other responses.

"Yes."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter

I know you guys wanted to read the full chapter so I included almost everything in this chapter, I just had to take a little snippet. 

Alpha Alessandro finally admitted it! What do you think is going to happen next?

What do you make of Nala's plan? Is she playing with fire?

I will upload again this weekend or early next week but you can read the full story on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx