Wu Wei seemed to be shocked by "Wu Nanyan", he looked at her face and didn't say anything for a long time.

    After a long time, "Wu Nanyan"'s angry panting gradually calmed down, and only a little warmth appeared on his face, and he sighed, "You are old, but you have a small temper. I thought you were not serious at first. Thinking of getting angry is exactly the same as Nanyue."

    "Nanyan, I'm sorry for your mother."

    Wu Wei's last sentence, "Wu Nanyan" broke his defense, his eyes were slightly red, "Mother has passed away."

    What's the use of being sorry now.

    After talking about "Father and Daughter", the atmosphere in the study was much better, and finally there was a loving father and daughter.

    Wu Wei asked "Wu Nanyan" to sit down, and said gently: "I heard from Wu Man that you are going to university in Nan Xiangguo, what major are you studying?"

    Jiang Xuenian said, "Art research."

    Wu Nanyan doesn't have any big ambitions. The university asked someone to buy it, and chose a major that is the easiest to get a diploma.

    Wu Wei frowned slightly, "You alpha, studying this major is too wasteful. Dad will change your major for you, so you can come to the company to help after you graduate."

    Jiang Xuenian has no objection to this, "I can do it. Yes, the person I brought here together Dad, let Wu Man arrange for her to go to the same university as me."

    Wu Wei raised his eyebrows: "Love is like me."

    Jiang Xuenian raised his eyebrows: "I am just like you, I am dedicated, only this one. "

    Wu Wei sighed: "You child, in this position, sometimes you are on your own..."

    "Father and daughter" talked for more than half an hour, Jiang Xuenian came out of the study and told Wu Man about Wu Wei's request, "Specifically change What major, you can ask my dad, as for Qingqing, she can study whatever she likes, just like me."

    Wu Man agreed, watched "Wu Nanyan" leave, and knocked on the door to enter Wu Wei's study.

    Seeing the faint smile on the corners of Wu Wei's lips, Wu Manzhong was startled, "Patriarch."

    Wu Wei said: "Aman, go and help Nanyan change to the Finance Department of Menjin University. This kid is wrong. If you keep up, please help her find someone to help her." Tutoring to make up lessons. If she needs anything in the future, just ask me for simple things, and I will help her directly." "."

    Wu Man left the study, almost able to maintain his expression.

    He figured out that "Wu Nanyan" is a fool who is out of shape, how did Wu Wei like him, and let "Wu Nanyan" study in the Department of Finance, and Wu Zhe studied in the Department of Finance.

    Wu Wei's purpose is clearly revealed, in the future he wants "Wu Nanyan" to join the company to help, and maybe he will also train "Wu Nanyan" to fight with Wu Zhe.

    Wu Mande admitted that he underestimated Wu Wei's aversion to Carpenter's blood, even though Master Wu Zhe is so good, "Wu Nanyan" is a straw bag visible to the naked eye, Wu Wei still turns to "Wu Nanyan".

    Jiang Xuenian returned to the room, stood at the door and suddenly remembered that kiss that counted as a kiss.

    She had kissed Shi Qingfan's lips impulsively at that time, and now she had some idea how to face her.

    Guo Qingqing didn't show the slightest abnormality at that time, which means that she didn't dislike her behavior beyond the boundaries of friends?

    Jiang Xuenian put her hand on the handle, and just about to push it open, the door opened from the inside first.

    When Shi Qingfan saw Jiang Xuenian, a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes, his expression remained indifferent: "What are you doing standing at the door? Liang found out that you dare to face me?"

    Jiang Xuenian withdrew his hand, his expression became normal, The corners of the lips hooked: "What's good, I didn't have it the day I met you. Come out to eat."

    Qingfan's hand was used when holding it, and he was pulled out of the room.

    During the meal, Jiang Xuenian fiddled with Shi Qingfan, and Shi Qingfan threw his chopsticks angrily, "Wu Nanyan, are you finished?

    " Xue Nian grabbed the man's hand, put it to his mouth and kissed: "Baby's hand is tired from eating, I'll feed you."

    Shi Qingfan's body trembled slightly: "Wu Nanyan, you want face!"

    Jiang Xuenian turned her head He glanced at the servants who were secretly watching the show in warning, and the servants immediately hid.

    "Face is nothing, I can ask for anything for you." On the side of molesting "Cen Qingqiu", "Wu Nanyan" has his own talent.

    At this time, footsteps sounded, and a man and a woman walked in from outside. The woman had short hair and wore black-rimmed glasses, while the man wore gold-rimmed glasses, with shrewd eyes.

    When people saw Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan, they paused.

    Jiang Xuenian noticed the woman's eyes looking at Shi Qingfan, and immediately put the person behind him, raised his chin and asked happily: "Who are you?" The woman

    and the man looked at each other, and quickly realized that Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan The identity of Qing Fan—the illegitimate daughter Wu Nanyan brought back by Wu Wei and her lover Cen Qingqiu.

    "Ye Nan, your cousin." Ye Nan approached "Wu Nanyan" with a smile, "I heard about you from my uncle a long time ago, and I heard that you arrived yesterday, but unfortunately I got off work late, so I didn't see you." "This Gu

    Aowei , your cousin." Ye Nan introduced.

    Gu Aowei seemed to be eloquent, and only smiled at "Wu Nanyan" in a friendly manner.

    Reaching out to hit the smiling face, "Wu Nanyan" is an idiot, but a fool, "Cousin, cousin."

    Ye Nan smiled big, "I heard that you are an alpha, we can talk more about our gender." "

    This Miss?" Gu Aowei looked at Shi Qingfan and asked.

    Jiang Xuenian hugged Shi Qingfan possessively, and said, "Cen Qingqiu, my man."

    Shi Qingfan who was hugged by her immediately moved and struggled.