After finishing speaking, I sent Jiang Xuenian a position with a small light brain.

Jiang Xuenian went to the warehouse and brought back the thermos, and asked Li Shi, "Instructor, is the warehouse often used?"

Li Shidao: "What do you use, at most once every six months, and once you use it, you need to clean it three days in advance to clean up the dust. After this time, the next time will be summer."

Jiang Xuenian's drooping eyes light up slightly, this is a good place to meet.

Li Shi raised his hand and touched Jiang Xuenian's little light brain, the two added friends, "I just got into graduate school, the counselor is only part-time, usually busy, I will send any information to You, you hand it over to them, except for the occasions where I have to appear, I leave everything else to you."

Afraid of Jiang Xuenian's rejection, Li Shi offered benefits: "Excellent class cadres will get extra points, and there will be bonuses for the highest-level alliance scholarships. You don't want to miss out on the 100,000-a-year scholarship."

Jiang Xuenian: "...you're right." Seeing that Li Shi helped her find a perfect place to meet Shi Qingfan, Jiang Xuenian agreed.

Li Shi immediately announced the candidate for the monitor in the professional group, and asked the students to find Jiang Xuenian if they had any questions, and then quickly withdrew from the group.

A series of operations took less than a minute.

"This military training schedule is for you, and I will give it to you in the next month."

After Li Shi left, Jiang Xuenian took the things back to the dormitory.

Qiao Ya sat at the desk and immersed herself in writing questions. Sun Peichun and Zhao Yihan did push-ups faster than anyone else. Seeing Jiang Xuenian coming back, the two hurried up and took things to help her put them down.

"Tsk, Yihan, do you think I'm a masochist? I still miss these things."

Zhao Yihan recalled the military training two years ago, and couldn't help but shivered, "You must be a masochist. The military training instructor is an officer from the military region. In our class, except for Qiao Ya, No one survived."

Jiang Xuenian was surprised: "So strong?"

"

"...I didn't watch Oga."

"Okay, you didn't read it." Sun Peichun said perfunctorily, obviously not believing it at all.

Zhao Yihan said: "Then I'll give you bad news. By then, you'll be so tired that you won't have time to do anything other than breathing, not even a second."

Jiang Xuenian looked at Qiao Ya, who was still burying her head in the quiz, "Can't Qiao Ya also?"

Sun Peichun and Zhao Yihan looked at each other: "Because we really don't have time to pay attention to anything, so I don't know how Qiao Ya was at that time. Why don't you ask her?"

Jiang Xuenian hesitated: "I think Qiao Ya is very busy."

Sun Peichun said: "She is just busy, and she can't do those questions for a long time."

Joya's ears moved and looked over with a blank expression.

Sun Peichun's face changed: "!! It's over, God, please don't let me draw a Qiao Ya tomorrow."

Zhao Yihan: "It is better to ask the Lord than to ask Qiao Ya."

Sun Peichun looked desperate: "It's better to ask Qiao Ya to lie down and think about how he will 'die' tomorrow."