chapter 39

Jeongyeon pov

ITS THE DAY... TODAY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY IN MY LIFE AND I'M JUST SO HAPPY NOT NERVOUS LIKE LAST TIME BUT YEAH I'M SO EXCITED. I slept alone yesterday and Mina also because all of them gave us this dare so. I'm already missing Nayeon soooooooooo muchhhh. I'll see her face once the wedding starts.
AHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M NOW MARRING HER AS JEONGYEON AND THE WORLD KNOW ME AS JEONGYEON I'M SOOO HAPPYYYY. I'm standing infront of mirror brushing my teeths.

" Jeongyeon unnie why are you taking so long" chaeyoung shouted from outside.

" Wait I'm coming" I said and went outside and she smirked at me.

" What??" I said. She came closer and said " you're so excited right" and smirked again.

" Ofcourse aren't you excited" I said and smiled.

" Ahh unnie I'm so excited and I miss Mina soooooo muchh" she whined and I chuckled.

" Okay go and don't be late and lets rock our looks today" I said and pushed her inside.

" FIGHTING!!" she said and I smiled.

-----

I'm now already nowww and I'm not lying but I'm looking so gooddd. I'm standing infront of mirror looking at myself. I hope I don't make any mistake. Nayeon is still getting ready I guess and I got ready early because I'm top you know so me and chaeyoung gonna wait for them at the venue. I'm wearing the dress Nayeon wants me to wear and my hair are also long and I'm looking good.

" Mam are you ready so I can take pictures of you" the photographer said and I nodded with a smile

I took some pictures with different styles and he also complimented me. I guess I'm looking so good.

I wrote letter for Nayeon because I want to and its still very early. I explained my feelings for her. I wrote everything which I feel for her and I know she'll like it.

After writing the letter I was looking at our old pics when I saw CHAEYOUNG!!!!!!!! Coming with Mom and she's looking stunning.