chapter 33

Third person pov

Mina and chaeyoung with Jeongyeon and Nayeon are going to meet Mina's parents Nayeon was bored at home so she also came with Jeongyeon. Chaeyoung rang the bell and soon someone opened the door they entered and was welcome by Mr and Mrs Myoui .

" Hello... Welcome" Mina's parents greeted everyone.

" ANNYEONG Mr and Mrs Myoui" chaeyoung Nayeon and Jeongyeon bowed and hugged Mina's mother.

" So Jeongyeon-shii... If I'm right she's your wife Nayeon..." Mr Myoui said. He knows Jeongyeon's gender and all of this because after Mina went with all of them on trip Mina told everything to her parents and they don't mind it either.

"Yeahh... She's my wife" Jeongyeon said and smiled.

" Nice to meet you Nayeonshii" Mrs Myoui said and smiled.
Nayeon bowed saying " nice to meet you too" .

" Jeongyeon-shii I told you to come here with chaeyoung because... I thought you're the elder of chaeyoung here so it'll be good to have youu" MRS Myoui said.

" Yeah thanks for this chaeyoung is like my younger sister..." Jeongyeon said and smiled at chaeyoung who is sitting on the other side beside Mina's parents while Nayeon and Jeongyeon are sitting infront of them while Mina is making coffee for all of them.

" Come here Mina sit beside chaeyoung " Mrs Myoui said and Mina gave everyone their coffee and sat beside her girlfriend.

" Chaeyoung... So what do you think about my daughter and why you love her?" Mrs Myoui said while crossing her fingers giving chaeyoung a serious look. While chaeyoung is already nervous but she gathered confidence, sighed and said " M-Mom.... Love has no reason firstly I just fell for her but there's somethings we have common and I love that like... I first asked her to be my friend then after some days I got know more about her... When I'm with surrounded by people... I have to force myself for talking to them and I'm just suffocated around them but with Mina.... Its just natural with Mina I want to talk more more with her I just enjoy her company she's just like me... Beside this her personality, her smile, her eyes and the way she talks,the way she laughs... EVERYTHING MADE ME FALL FOR HER" chaeyoung said with love and passion making her unnies surprised.

" HMM OKAYY Mina you??" Mrs Myoui said not showing any emotions but in inside she's also impressed by chaeyoung.

" Mom... The first reason chaeyoung told that her personality is just like me its true I'm so comfortable with her Its like an introverted person because extroverted with the person she's comfortable with and my comfort person is chaeyoungiee.... The first time she talked to me i was so happy because I wanted to do it and make her my friend but I was so shy do it. After becoming friends she took care of me and just made my day beautiful everytime I meet her.... Her beautiful eyes just made me think of my feelings towards her, the mole under her lips and her cuteness just made me fluttered... " Mina said shyly and chaeyoung slightly giggled.

" Okay good... I was just testing you both and my baby Mina don't ever think that I don't care about your choice I'm just testing that if she's capable to make you happy or not but these few days she proved that she's the one for you" Mrs Myoui said and Mina hugged her.

" Jeongyeonshii so what do you think when should they both marry each other because I think chaeyoung is perfect for Mina" Mr Myoui said and chaeyoung blushed looking down.

" Mr Myoui yeah she's perfect you know and chaeyoung have something to tell you she told me to tell you because she was shy but no now she will tell herself." Jeongyeon said smiling at chaeyoung. Chaeyoung panicked but gathered her courage once again saying " Mom Dad... I'm an artist... I'm quite good at my arts and recently I got an email from famous art company so I think first I'll make my career, I'll make myself perfect for Mina... I'm going to that company after few weeks so I think after some months I'll be ready soo...." Chaeyoung said looking down because she's nervous.

" Haha okayy babyy its so good that you think this wayy" Mr Myoui said and Mrs Myoui finally smiled at chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was so happy she smiled back at them and hugged Mina.

" Okayy have noticed this that chaeyoung and my wife kind of similar to each other... And also have same mole" Mr Myoui said and chuckled. Chaeyoung and all other laughed while Mrs Myoui just stared at him.

They chatted for sometime about each other and future etc and after that they ate dinner.

-----------------

TZUYU pov

I dry-cleaned his blazer yesterday and messaged him and he just  replied an address for me to come here with blazer so now I'm sitting here waiting for him. His reply was kind of cold but I can't do anything because we're strangers. But why I was attracted to him instead of all other boys because I only attracts to women but he was the one. I was deep inside my thoughts when someone snapped his fingers infront of me and I flinched and stood up bowing for him.

" Hello Taehyungshii" I said and bowed.

" Hello miss but how do you know my name and I don't know yours " he said and I smiled saying" actually Sana who work there and Jeongyeon unnie and my friends so she told me " and smiled at me and said" so miss can you also introduce yourself to me " .

" Hello Taehyungshii I'm Tzuyu... Chou TZUYU " I said extending my hand and he shook my hand after smiling at me.

" So I'm already here so we should eat something here right??" He said and I'm giggling inside because I also don't wanna go.

" Yeah sure I'd like Iced Americano " I said and he smiled again saying " I like barley tea because I don't like coffee you know " .

" Why its so good I'm like addicted " I said.

" Idk.. waiter" he said and ordered.
We chatted about our hobby and all that but he's so different from me like the first thing is he's extroverted and I'm not but I think opposite attracts.

" Okay so thank you for this and byee I guess" he said pointing at blazer.

" No its nothing and okay I'll also go meet my friends" I said and bowed. I want to ask him for another date but I just began to walk because I can't.
He ran and held my wrist saying " Tzuyushii... Uhmm... Can we meet again tomorrow... Actually I liked your company" he said and I smiled at him but I'm just exploding inside.

" Sure mee too you're fun person to talk with Taehyungshii" I said and smiled.

" And come I'll drop you" he said and held my hand and I can feel shiver in my body just by his touch. What's wrong with me actually??.
I nodded and went in. He dropped me at Momo unnie home and bid his goodbye.

But all day his boxy smile was in my head and I kept smiling thinking about him.

To be continued....

( Thanks for reading....)

(And guys Mina's Mom is really a bit like chaeyoung like look at this....)

(Right???)

(Right???)