chapter 5

Jeongyeon (pov)

I was really busy in company's work and I think Nayeonshi was also busy we didn't talked for three days... I really miss her finally we'll meet tomorrow I am gonna make her mine only MINE....

I woke up by alarm ringing... I'm already excited of meeting her I stretched myself, took shower...
Now I'm standing infront of my closet choosing what to wear... Finally after sometime I decided to wear something beside suit today I guess she'll like it. I'm wearing black simple shirt with blue jeans and black leather jacket.... No doubt I'm looking really cool....

Bye dad, I said stuffing bread into my mouth

Why are you in hurry and secondly why you woke up so late and thirdly why are in formal and where are you going, dad said throwing questions to me one by one.
Dad dad relax I'm going on date with Nayeonshi ..., Said munching on the food inside my mouth.
Ohhh its really gooddd...just confirm your marriage with her okay, dad said teasingly.
Dad you do the marriage confirmation and I want to do it... I-I love her... Just ask her if she want to and also tell her about my gender, I said hugging him.
Okay okay don't worry, dad said.
"Bye".
"Bye goodluck".

_______________________________________

                  Nayeon (pov)

I was with momo and jihyo in my room chatting when I got notification..
ARE YOU READY.... I'M COMING TO PICK YOU.... from Kwangyeon.
Ahhhhhhhh...shit shit shit... I forgot I said screaming. I immediately rushed to get READY.
What what happened, momo and sana said surprisingly.
I actually have a date with someone today I'll explain it to you later, I said quickly braiding my hair.
I'm wearing blue and white striped shirt and blue baggy jeans.

Kwangyeon is waiting for me waiting downstairs with my parents I can't believe he came to pick me up and I forgot our date

Kwangyeon is waiting for me waiting downstairs with my parents I can't believe he came to pick me up and I forgot our date... anyways I rushed.

I was coming downstairs when i saw him HE WAS WEARING INFORMAL HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME.
I stood there for sometime admiring him from afar. He was looking at me.

Nayeonah.. come on why are you standing there, dad said.
I shrugged my thoughts off...yeah I'm coming, I said walking towards him.

Are you ready now... NAYEONSHI, he said holding my hand.
Y-yes I'm ready, I said shuttering because he held my hand his hands is so soft not really like boys.
Okay, he said smiling at me.

               Third person (pov)

Jeongyeon and Nayeon are now sitting infront of each other in awkward silence.
So....what should we eat... Jeongyeon said to remove the awkwardness.
Ummm... Should we eat steak? , Nayeon asked.
'Okay....waiter '
'Bring us steak and some wine'
'Okay sir '

Ahh..so what do you think about...me? Jeongyeon said smiling at Nayeon.
Ah-umm... Me?... I mean you're c-cool and caring... Nayeon said shuttering again because she was shocked with this sudden question.
Ahhhhhh so you think I'm cooll... good good my efforts are working on you... Nayeonshi, Jeongyeon said smirking at her.
YOU WERE TRYING TO IMPRESS ME, Nayeon said shyly.
I mean.... You're impressed right, Jeongyeon said smirking and winking at her.
Yahh...STOP SMIRKING, Nayeon said looking down she was blushing.
Ahh why are you blushing Nayeonshi, Jeongyeon Said teasingly.
I'm not, Nayeon said looking back at her.
Waiter was putting food on the table.
Nayeonshi... enjoy...shy baby, Jeongyeon said slowly.but Nayeon heard it.
Yahhhhh.... I'm not baby, Nayeon whined.
Ohh so you heard it, Jeongyeon said smirking.

They talked about themselves and finished their food.
I'll drop you, Jeongyeon said.
Ofcourse... you'll do it Kwangyeonshi ,Nayeon said holding Jeongyeon's hand.
Okay miss, Jeongyeon said.
Why are your hands not like boys I mean they are really soft, Nayeon said  holding tightly onto Jeongyeon's hand.
Maybe I use handcream so much, Jeongyeon said nervously because she want to tell Nayeon about her but her father don't want this.
Don't you like it, Jeongyeon said pulling Nayeon closer to her holding her waist.
I l-like it, Nayeon said. She was feeling the same feeling again she's shocked also but she also like it.

( Thanks for reading)