chapter 37

Nayeon pov

Its been a whole year. Everyone are settled. After that Jeongyeon apology she became more famous among teenagers mostly womens and I don't show it but I get so jealous when such girls try to be close with her but anyway atleast no one hate her now and the company is also slaying. I'm model at YOOS and I'm also famous but more between men. Chaeyoung is a famous artist now and she's so famous among big business men her recent art piece was great success while Mina finished her classes and are now giving balle classes to teenagers. Sana is still Jeongyeon's secretory but like Jeongyeon she's also famous while Jihyo opened her own company recently which is also a success. Dahyun opened a bakery after finishing her studies. And her bakery is full of chocolate, everything is is chocolate related but its also going good while Momo is now giving dance classes on freestyle and hip hop she recently choreographed a really good song. Finally Tzuyu, I can't believe it yet, Tzuyu is dating the most handsome and wealthiest man KIM TAEHYUNG and also she's working at his company, I'm really happy for her because she's so happy with him.

And... And our wedding date is finally set, its like a week after and me, Jeongyeon and Mina, chaeyoung are getting married at the same day and place so its gonna be so fun I'm already excited. Finally My Jeongyeon will be Mine haha. I'm now getting ready because me Jeongyeon and Mina chaeyoung as well are going for our wedding shopping.

" Nayeonahh why are you always so late.. hurry up" Jeongyeon shouted like she Always say this to me sometimes she get too annoying but still I love her hehe.

" Just sit quietly I'm coming" I said.

" Jeongyeon will you hurry up and wear that dress" I said from outside as Jeongyeon was trying the dress we chose. She hummed and after sometime stood infront of me and I was stunned by her beauty. Since now I've seen her handsomeness but today I saw world's most beautiful girl. Her hair are also not that short so she's looking so pretty. I just fell for her for the hundredth time.

" Is it good?" She asked while twirling.

" Ofcourse Jeongyeon you're looking soooooooooooooo beautifullll" I said and kissed her cheeks.

" Really, you know my dream was to hear the beautiful word from someone" she said and giggled.

" Jeongyeonahhh I JUST FELL FOR YOU AGAIN" I said kissed her forehead while she just giggled I guess she really likes this.

" Be like this okay...BE YOURSELF" I said cupping her face while she smiled. I like the short hair Jeongyeon but she also looks so good like this and she's also happy so I'm happy.

Me and Jeongyeon chose our dresses while Mina, chaeyoung also did so now we're going to the restaurant to eat something.

Mina and chaeyoung ordered burger while me and Jeongyeon ordered pizza so everyone will share with each other.

We're now eating and I can see that all the girls here are looking at Jeongyeon like her wife is not here and Jeongyeon is not even saying anything.

" Guys you its looking like Nayeon is the Mom and Jeongyeon is the dad and chaeyoung is our child who's introducing her girlfriend to us" Jeongyeon said and chuckled.

" Unnieeeee" chaeyoung whined while we all laughed.

" Yeahh its really looking like this" Mina said.

" Hmm baby" chaeyoung said to Mina while feeding her the pizza and Jeongyeon made that disgusted face at them like she don't do that.

" What unnie you don't say baby to Nayeon unnie " chaeyoung said while giving Jeongyeon the whining face.

" No i don't do that " she said and I stared at her so she said" at public " .

" Guys do you know what happened yesterday " I said and Jeongyeon immediately put her hands on my mouth because she knows I'm gonna embarrass her now.

" Nayeonahh " she whined.

" Please you were so cute" I said and she removed her hands from me and Crossed them.

" Okay everyone gave us dare right to not do anything for 2 weeks until our marriage so we accepted... So yesterday Jeongyeon sat on my lap and said ' NAYEONAHH... NO ONE IS HERE SO.... SHOULD WE DO---' she said but I said no so she was like sitting on my lap like 30 minutes snuggling into me saying ' babyyy pleaseeee ' but then she slept so I took a picture of her " I said and everyone laughed really hard including me while Jeongyeon is sulking and covering herself.

" Jeongyeon unnie you doo thisss ohhhh and infront of uss you acts to be coollll " chaeyoung teased her while Jeongyeon just smiled at her.

" Unniee show us that picture " Mina said but Jeongyeon snitched the phone from me so I mouthed at them
" I'll send them later " while Jeongyeon yelled" don't you dare " and I chuckled.

---------------------

Sana pov

" Jihyo yahh" I said while hugging her.

" Hmm babyy" she said not looking at me but that stupid phone of her so I took it from her and make her look at me.

" When will we marryyy each otherrrr" I whined while she giggled and hugged me saying " when I make my parents to accept our marriage" .

" Okayy" I sulked so she pulled me and I sat on her lap.

" I'll marry you no matter what okay baby so don't worry" she said after cupping my face and then pulled me into a kiss. I wrapped my hands around her nape while she held my waist giving me a warm and passionate kiss. I pulled out after some minutes and said" baby I'm hungry so I'm gonna bring something to eat" I said and she smiled while saying " ramyeon hmm?" She said and nodded and went to cook ramyeon for uss.

To be continued.....

( Thanks for reading and stream MISAMO's MASTERPIECE)