chapter 13

Jeongyeon (pov)
When I ate my breakfast I got a call from a model company Ms Jisoo she's also my friends.
Hello  jisoo shi I said.
Hello Kwangyeon shi
Ive called to invite you in my party. She said .
Ohh really what is it about? I asked.
It is for the success of our company and the theme is love so everyone will come with their partners. She said and I chuckled because finally I can go out with Nayeon.
Ohh okay okayy I'll come with Nayeon then.i said.
Yeahh see you then byee. Its tomorrow I'll send you location. She said.
Yeah byee take care. I said.

I went to wake Nayeon up because its getting late. I sat on the bed beside her.
' Nayeonahh wake up its getting late ' I said tapping her face. But she's not even moving.
' uhmmm' she graoned opening her eyes.
' why don't you woke me up earlier its late ' she said as she watches the time.
' you were looking so beautiful while sleeping ' I smirked and she made disgusting look.
' huh whatever ' she said pushing me but I know she also like it and one she'll confess her love to me.

She's sitting on dining table eating breakfast and I'm infront of her on couch.
' Nayeonahhh listen ' I said.
' hmm '.
' we will go to shopping today so I'll pick you up early ' I said facing her. She's munching on her food.
' why??' she asked still munching.
' there's a couple party at my friend's company so you'll go with me ' I said and she changed her expression.
' no I'm busy ' she simply said.
' please this is the first time I'm going ' I said making puppy face.
' fine ' she smiled.
' yeahhhh' I started jumping on couch out of happiness.
' yahh stop you'll get hurt ' she shouted while laughing.
' okay, then be prepared I'll come pick you up at 6:00 pm' I said sitting down.
'okay but behave okay infront of my coworkers ' she said walking away.
' whatever ' I rolled my eyes.

--------------

Sana pov

Sanayahhh I answered call bye Jeongyeon.
Yess I answered.
So jisoo invited us in couple party tomorrow so come with that short girl. She said and I suddenly became so happy because Jihyo will also go with me.
Its Jihyo and btw what time it sounds fun. I asked.
She'll message me so I'll let you know just be beautiful. She said and I rolled my eyes.
I'm always beautiful. I said.
Okay bye whatever.
Yeah bye.

I called Jihyo and told her about everything she firstly refused but then she said yes I'm already so excited then I heads towards office.
Today was not that much work in office so thank God I returned house early. I went to choose what to wear tomorrow I usually wear suit but now I'll wear something different.

----------
Jeongyeon pov

It was finally time to go pick Nayeon up thank God I waited so much so I rushed towards her.
As I was entering inside I saw that girl whatever her name is near Nayeon.
They were talking and laughing with each other so I walked near the counter infront of them.
' Nayeonahhh come lets go ' I said Nayeon looked at me.
' yeahh so jennie this is Kwangyeon my h-husband and this is Jennie Kwangyeon ' she said introducing us in which I'm not really interested.
' ohh I didn't know your married ' the stupid girl jennie said offering me handshake.
' yess I'm her husband you know now'
I pulled Nayeon closer to me and shook her hands.
' okay byee jennie see you ' Nayeon said and we walked towards our car.
After sitting in car she faced me.
' why you behaved like this ' she said.
' she was so close to you so should we go ' I said starting the car.
' yeah whatever ' she said and I can feel her eyes rolling.
I bought a black suit for party now we're here for choosing Nayeon's dress.
Nayeon tried many dresses but Jeongyeon didn't liked it Nayeon was now annoyed but the last red dress caught Jeongyeon of gaurd. Jeongyeon was freezed at her place by looking at Nayeon it was like Nayeon's dress she gave thumbs up to Nayeon and bought it. They came home ate dinner and slept because they were so tired.