chapter 25

" Nayeonahh baby wake up" Jeongyeon said caressing Nayeon's head.

" Good morning" Nayeon said opening her eyes and smiled.

" Come-on get up breakfast is ready" Jeongyeon said.  Nayeon whined.

" You take me there" Nayeon said spreading her arms for Jeongyeon.

" No get up yourself" Jeongyeon said and was about to get up.

" Okay then I'll not let you kiss me" Nayeon said smirking.

" Okay fine" Jeongyeon said and picked her up in her arms.

" You pervert!" Nayeon said sitting on the chair.

" Shut up eat this and then take shower" Jeongyeon said. Nayeon nodded.

----------

" Now sit here" Jeongyeon said. Nayeon sat infront of her.

"Why the fuck did you hide all this from me??" Jeongyeon said in serious tone.

" I thought you'll be mad but I was going to tell you about this later " Nayeon said sadly.

" But you didn't and if... If something happened wrong with you yesterday then?? What will I do then?? " Jeongyeon said .

" But I'm safe now " Nayeon said. She knows Jeongyeon was worried about her but she can't do anything now she's also sad about this.

" Idiot!!! Don't you ever hide something from me and don't talk to that Jennie I know she will be out today because her father is a big business man... So if she threatens you then tell me... Arraseo??" Jeongyeon said cupping Nayeon's face.

" Okayy fine I'll tell you now don't be mad" Nayeon said pouting for a kiss.

" Okayy" Jeongyeon said pecking her lips and then hugged her.

-----------------

" Hurry up come here" Jihyo said to Sana spreading her arms.
Sana went and hugged her sitting on her lap facing her.

" Hmm you're so warm Jihyo" Sana said hugging Jihyo. Its like her all worries and tiredness is gone after hugging her girlfriend.

" I love you and I love this... I love to be with you" Jihyo said while hugging Sana tightly sniffing her hairs.

" I love you too" Sana said and let go of the hug to face jihyo. She caressed Jihyo's face after removing a strand of hair on Jihyo's face.

" You're so beautiful" SANA said while admiring jihyo. Jihyo leaned closer and kissed Sana's forehead. SANA smiled and cupped Jihyo's face and gave her a soft kiss. Jihyo wraps her hand around Sana's waist while kissing her in sync.

" You tastes... So good" Jihyo said letting go of the kiss.

" Then taste me... More" Sana said while pulling jihyo into passionate kiss. Jihyo respond back while smiling in between of the kiss. Their lips met in a deep kiss while Jihyo's hand explored Sana's body down her thighs. Sana pulled jihyo more closer taking her bottom lips in between her lips. They were kissing so passionately not realizing that someone's unlocking their house.

" Hii baby were he-- Jihyo's father Mr park said and stopped there shocked of what he's seeing infront of him. Mrs park is also shocked infront of both love birds. As jihyo realized whats happening she let go of sana and immediately stood up while Sana also did the same looking down embarrassingly.

" Dad Mom I can explain lis-- jihyo was cutoff by her father saying" shut up!! How can you do such disgusting thing you know I hate it its disgusting.... Tell me she forced you right??" But Jihyo went closer to him while Sana is still standing there still.

" Dad Mom listen I love her and she loves me also and she didn't forced me I also wanted this... And love has no gend-- she was cutoff by her father saying " getoff me you're also disgusting tell her to go right now and I don't want you to be such thing you're leaving her right now" after hearing this Jihyo kneeled infront of him saying " plz I beg you dad... Mom plz say something... Dad I love her just once except us" .
Mr park slapped her really hard after hearing this that jihyo fell on the floor. She stood up and looked back to Sana saying " Sana you go wait for me outside".

" But-- Sana said but was cutoff by jihyo yelling" Just Go!!!" After hearing this she went outside crying because Jihyo never talked to her like this.

" If you want your parents then go tell her to fucking leave you and you're now getting job in my office got it " Mr park said walking off.

" Mom plz I can't do it " jihyo begged.

" For God sake do it Jihyo you know your Dad for now do it we'll see after this okay baby " Mrs park said tapping Jihyo's head.

Jihyo went out and found Sana standing beside her care crying she went and stood infront of her.

" I'm sorry Sana for all this " jihyo said looking down. SANA wiped her tears saying " its not your fault " then hugged her. Jihyo hugged back but soon let go of the hug.

" Listen for now we can't talk or meet please try to understand this I can't leave my parents " Jihyo said holding Sana's hand.

" I understand... But...  I can't live without you Jihyo... For how much days we should do this " Sana said while crying.

" Plz don't cry first and I think it'll be like 2 or 3 months because I'm gonna work in dad's company and don't worry I'll make him happy and he'll approve us.... I promise " jihyo said holding Sana from her shoulders.

" Okay I trust you but don't... Forget me... Okay and don't look at other girls or else I'll kill you" Sana said jihyo chuckled.

" Okay I'll never do that " jihyo said and hugged her back.
" Okay you go now be safe I'll go to my father" jihyo said while waving.

" I'll miss you!!" Sana shouted while jihyo smiled.

--------

" Come here " Mr park said while tapping the space beside him. Jihyo sat beside him.

" Listen forget her and don't talk to any other girl... A girl and a boy relationship is perfect... All of this is shit... So forget her or else " Mr park said.

" Or else what... What will you do??" Jihyo said.

" You know I killed many peoples who try to disobey or distroy me... So" Mr park said. Jihyo stood up and went inside her room slamming the door.

" Sana you wait for me I'll make him wrong " jihyo said to herself while crying sitting beside her bed on the floor.

To be continued....

( Thanks for reading)

( Stream MISAMO'S DO NOT TOUCH).