chapter 17

Jeongyeon was waiting for Nayeon but then she fell asleep while playing games. " Heyyy" Nayeon said coming towards Jeongyeon but then she smiled after seeing Jeongyeon sleeping peacefully. Nayeon sat beside her caressing and tapping her head. She's feeling really warm sitting beside her. " Should I leave her here or lift her up to room" Nayeon thought. " I should leave her here" Nayeon thought. She leaned closer to her and kissed her forehead. She is going to pick comforter for her but Jeongyeon held her wrist pulling Nayeon beside her. Jeongyeon puts her head on Nayeon's lap looking up at her.
" I like it" Jeongyeon said in her husky voice looking up at her with slightly opened eyes.
" What?" Nayeon asked caressing her cheeks.
" The kiss" Jeongyeon gave her warm smile making Nayeon smile also.
" Ohhh" Nayeon looked away.
" Do you like me" Jeongyeon ASKED holding Nayeon's hands.
" Why are you asking this?" Nayeon asked looking back at her.
" I just want to know" Jeongyeon said wrapping her hands around Nayeon's waist.
Nayeon leaned closer to Jeongyeon's ear whispering " yes I do" and then pressed her warm lips on Jeongyeon's cheek.
Jeongyeon made "o" face because she was so fluttered by this finally after a month Nayeon finally said that.
Nayeon lift Jeongyeon's head off her and then walked towards her room saying " I'm sleepy and you should also sleep its getting late" .
" I'm coming" Jeongyeon said walking behind her.
They both laid looking at each other.
Admiring each other. Their hearts are beating fast they are so close to each other.
" Should we cuddle?" Nayeon asked spreading her arms for Jeongyeon.
Jeongyeon smiled and then hugged her.
" You smell so good" Jeongyeon said snuggling into her neck.
" Ohh really" Nayeon said putting her leg on her. After sometime they fell asleep.

-------

Chaeyoung pov

I got ready to get to school. I'm gonna make Mina happy today I'll kiss her. Chaeyoungahhh you can do it. Don't be nervous. But I'm nervous already.
"Heyy Mina Unnie" I said waving at Mina. She waved back walking closer to me.
" Hi chaeyoungiee coming class is going to be start" she said as she holds my hand. Idk if she feels like that or not but I still feel butterflies in my stomach when she touch me.
We sat at the back because I don't want to sit in the front i feel suffocating. Soon professor came starting his lecture. On my right side there was Mina still holding my hand and on the right side the boy who always sit beside me and he always stalk me. I think his name is Jimin.
" Hi chaengie" he said extending his hand for me. I was shocked because he called me from my nick name.
Mina looked at me and then him.
"Hi" I said shaking her hand.
" Hey mister only I can call her chaengie" Mina said slightly leaning towards him.
"Woahh woahh okayy" he said surrendering his hands.
Mina rolled her eyes at him and then held my hand back.
" Mina should we go to library after this?" I whispered to her.
" Okayy chaengie" she said smiling at me her smile is so beautiful.
Lecture was so boring and that boy jimin keep touch my hand I gave him death stare but he's really annoying me. As class over we head towards Library because Mina always go there so it also became my habit.
We sath in the corner where we always sit this time I sat beside Mina.
She was reading some research book working on her project and I was reading a romantic novel. I got bored of the novel and there was no one around us so I got close to her holding her hand. She looked at me giving me her warm smile. I leaned closer and kissed her cheeks. Her cheeks got dark shade of red. She looked at me Shyly smiling " whatt was this?" She said rubbing the place where I kissed.
I leaned closer saying " whatt you're my girlfriend" . She looked at me saying " but what if someone saw us ".
" There's no one around and then whatt if anyone saw us?" I said looking at her proudly.
" But still " she said and I looked away saying" okay fine " I pouted.
She cupped my face making me look at her . " Chaeyoungahhh " she said.
" Hmm " I said pouting. She pecked my lips leaning closer making my eyes wide open. She Shyly looked away by seeing my reaction and I wrapped my hands around her waist.
" I was planning to do this " I whispered to her.
" But I did so " she said looking back at me. I looked at her lips then back to her eyes. It was not enough though I want to taste it so I leaned closer but she pushed my by putting her hand on my lips saying" its library chaeyoungahhh not now " I whined and then put my head on her shoulder hugging her.

------------

Momo pov

"Hi Kwangyeonshi I want to ask a favor " I said as he answered my call.
" Yeah what is it?" He said.
" Actually I... I want to confess to Dahyun and.... And I want you to prepare a trip for all of us" I said nervously.
" Ohh wahhh gurllll... Okay fine then who will go its actually a good idea" he said teasing me a little bit.
" Its summer vacation soon and like me Dahyunie sana jihyo chaeyoungiee mina Nayeon unnie and you hows it?" I explained.
"Okayy soo cooll I'll let you know and yeahh I've a cousin tzuyu she's also in school so should we invite her too?" He asked.
"Ofcourse it'll be fun Nayeon unnie also like this " I said.
" Okay okay byee then " .
"Bye " .

After sometime someone knocked my door"yess come in " chaeyoung peeked then came in.
" Unniee you won't believe what happened " she said jumping happily.
" Really what is it " I said tapping the place beside me. She sat beside me.
" Mina Unnie she kissed me " she happily said hugging me.
She's really a baby.
" Ohh wow congrats then gurll " I said poking her. She hid her face because she's shy. Someone again knocked the door.
"Yess" I said Dahyun came saying " what are you doing girlsss" .
" Mina kissed her its her first kiss" I said and she smiled saying " really awww my baby" hugged chaeyoung.
Dahyun looked at me while chaeyoung is busy on her phone. She winked at me leaning closer whispering" when will we kiss our first " making me shiver.
" Ahhhhh... Soon " I said kissing her neck. Chaeyoung is really busy talking to Mina so she didn't saw us.
I hope she like it I'll make my confession special for her. I love her.
-------
Jihyo pov

" Sanayahhh come here babe " I shouted to call Sana.
"Yeahhh" she said sitting beside me.
" My parents they don't know about you and.... They are homophobic" I said looking down because it'll so hard for us my parents are stubborn. I wish they accepts us.
" Huhhh really" she pouted hugging me. I hugged back.
" Yeahh I wish they accepts us" I said.
"Don't worry babe It'll be alright" she said kissing my forehead. She's really my heart. She really comforts me.
" My parents are okay" she said making thumbs up.
"Okayy itss good thank God" I said tapping my chest she chuckled.
" Should we meet your parents tomorrow" she said.
" But... Should we?" I asked.
" Yeahh introduce me as your friend for now" she said.
" Okayy i hope it goes okay" I said.
"Yeahh" she said pouting for me I pecked her lips.
It'll gonna be alright Jihyo didn't worry. I will never ever leave her because of my parents never. She's my love forever. I kissed her crown as she was peacefully sleeping in my embrace.

To be continued.....

( Thanks for reading and plz vote)