chapter 12

Nayeon woke up before Jeongyeon she made breakfast because she had to go to for a job because she was bored at home so she applied for a job at coffee shop. She left a message on paper for Jeongyeon saying " Stupid eat breakfast wash dishes and I'll go to my job in coffee shop because I'm bored at home". Jeongyeon did what nayeon told her she then heads towards her office.
Sana said that she'll leave office earlier because she was meeting someone. But she decided to go to shopping with jihyo which seem like a date for her. So Jeongyeon also decided to go to home earlier and take Nayeon to shopping also.

-----
Nayeon (pov)
I entered the shop bowing and saying hello to everyone they all introduce themselves and explained everything to me. Manager also said hi and explain everything to me.
I saw boys colleagues every where there was one girl she's beautiful and kinda hot she has cat eyes also.

I bowed to her introducing myself.
" Hi I'm JENNIE KIM" she bowed back we talked for sometime and exchanged our numbers because we were already friends and then get back to work. Its fun because I'm not bored unlike at house and i also made friend so its good. And today is so much costumers coming so I'll leave late.
" I'll drop you" jennie said as I was leaving.
" Sure" I said because it was already late.

-------

Jeongyeon pov

I came home earlier thinking nayeon will be at home but she was not so I decided to play games instead but hours passed she was not yet home and it was getting late so I decided to pick her up because she was not picking her calls but then I saw nayeon with a girl coming out of care they both were smiling and then the girl hugged Nayeon and I felt a spark in my heart so I head back to flat.
After sometime she came.
" Why are late" I asked not looking at her.
" Because of work" she answered taking off her shoes.
" Ohh who was that girl" I asked again not looking at her.
" She's my friend she wanted to dropped me " she answered heading towards room but I was feeling something wrong so I stopped her saying.
" Seems like she's not just FRIEND"
Looked back at me changing her expression immediately.
" So what"
" SO WHAT?? IM NAYEON YOU'RE MARRIED" I yelled.
" I wanted to marry Kwangyeon not Jeongyeon and you betrayed me and I'll do what I want" she yelled back.
" Fine you'll regret it" I said slamming the door leaving her alone.
After sometime she came sitting beside me I was trying to sleep.
" Yahh eat dinner at least" she said.
" No I'll sleep instead" I said putting my arm on my eyes. She laid beside me.
After sometime I felt a tap on my back. But I didn't bother to face her.
" I swear we became friends today at work and she wants to home so I accepted " she said.
" And the hug " I said facing her. We were so close to each other.
" Idk she just did it sorry " she said putting her hand on my face. It felt so warm.
" Okay " I turned around not because I was still upset but because of I was blushing and I don't want her to see it.
" Good night " she said.
"Hmm you too ".

------
Sana pov

As I left office I went to pick Jihyo up.
I waited for her outside her house. There she came wearing casual baggy clothes but she looks so good.
" Hi Sanayahhh " she said smiling.
" Hi Jihyoyahhh" .
I opened the door for her and she smirked at me the ride was quite but once we entered the mall everything became fun because jihyo was enjoying shopping.
She stopped at the Gucci shop.
" Sanayahh is it good I'll try it" she said showing me a top.
" Yeah itss goodd" I said.
She tried it and liked it and buy it.
We bought some clothes and also bought a couple shirt because Jihyo wanted to and i liked it too. But we aren't a couple now and I'll make her fall for me for sure.
She stopped at the ring shop. So we entered. She was looking at a ring.
" You liked it I'll buy for you" I said.
" But its expensive" she said pouting.
" Don't worry I'll buy for me one also and you'll treat me a dinner someday okay" I said smiling at her.
" Okay" she said jumping out of excitement. We wore it. It was looking like a couple rings. I'm so happy today.
"Sanayahh I'm hungry" She said tapping her belly. I chuckled.
" Okay we'll go eat something" I said putting my hand on her shoulder.
Then she put her hand on my waist making me blush but thankgod she's now thinking about food she didn't noticed it.
She was eating burger peacefully and I was looking at her. Then she got sauce on her lips I chuckled looking at her. She looked at me confused saying "what".
" You've got sauce on your lips" I leaned closer towards her wiping the sauce off her lips. She looked directly in my eyes making my heart beat abnormally. Her lips are so soft and so kissable. I just want to do it.
" T-Thanks" she said looking down.
" Stupid" I chuckled but she looked at me giving me " shut the fuck up" look and I laughed even louder.
That's how we spent our day. I gave her ride to her house. We are now standing infront of her house saying byee to each other but she hugged me. It was so warm and comfortable. It was so cozy that I want to fall asleep in her embrace. We hugged for a while I can feel her heart beating fast.
Then we let go of hug and she walked inside waving her hand to me.
I smiled at her.

To be continued...

( Please vote for me can you??)
( Thanks for reading).