chapter 14

Nayeon pov

Me Jihyo Sana and  Jeongyeon were chatting when Jisoo called Jeongyeon.
" KWANGYEONSHI" and then music started. She came closer to Jeongyeon then she looked at me.
" Sorry Nayeonshi for tonight Kwangyeonshi will be with me" she said giving me smile. I was already mad at her and now she's doing this shit but anyways I smiled at her shrugging the pain I'm feeling in my heart. She held Jeongyeon's hand as she wants to dance with her with other couples. Jeongyeon Patted my back giving me"don't worry " look. All lights were turned off and the only lights on were on stage where Jeongyeon and all of other couples dancing. Jeongyeon was also smiling seems like Jisoo is talking to her. I'm feeling a spark in my heart I don't like it what Jeongyeon is doing. Jisoo is leaning closer to Jeongyeon touching her. Then jisoo held Jeongyeon's hand and then placed it on her waist oh God I can't see it anymore. So I decided to go to bar in this place. I feel like I should drink beer.
" Where are you going?" Jihyo asked.
" Nothing just for a drink" I answered smiling bitterly. Because I can't take this anymore because still I'm her wife.
" A glass of beer large" I said to bartender as I sat on the chair.
" Okay miss" I chugged it of so I ordered some more beer. I can still listened to music playing. Its been a while and my eyes are getting blurry then I chugged the another whole glass of beer. And after sometime I closed my eyes.

-------
Jeongyeon pov

I was dancing with Jisoo but I'm not interested in it because I used to flirt with her as a joke but I have Nayeon and I love her. I know she's feeling hurt by seeing me with her but I can't do anything because she give profit to our company. As soon as dance over I rushed towards the table but she was not there then jihyo told me that she's at the bar. I saw her sitting on the chair putting her head on the table. She's really drunk I patted her shoulder she looked at me with her puppy eyes. I held her face caressing it." Why you drank this much" I said and she chuckled. " Why you and jisoo_  she was finishing her sentence then she fell on my shoulder I guess she's tired so I payed the bill and lift her up in bridal style. As we reached our flat thank god she said opened her eyes so I put her hand on my shoulder and make her sit on the couch and I sat beside her. She put her head on my shoulder.
" Nayeonahh"
" Hmmm"
" Are you okay" I asked. She nodded.
I cupped her face making her look at me.
" Don't ever do this okay" she chuckled.
" Are you worried?" She asked leaning closer that I can feel her breath.
" Ofcourse I'm don't do it again okay" I said softly.
" Okay" she gave me her warm smile which can make someone day happy.
" Are you hungry should I _ I was cutoff by her kissing me on my lips. I freezed there by her action. My heart starts beating so fast. She pecked my lips and then looked at me and then feel asleep in my lap. But I was just not in my senses because this is the first time. I felt her lips on me. Her lips was so soft. But then I shrugged these thoughts off and lift her up and laid her on the bed. But wait I need to change her clothes she can't sleep like this so I first took off her heels. Then I closed my eyes and took off her dress and make her wear a shirt I swear I didn't looked at her. I also laid beside her trying to sleep and not think about that kiss and her lips.

----------

Jihyo pov

Party was getting boring and it was also getting late so Sana decided to go she gave me a ride to my home as my home is quite afar.
We were almost reaching my house but it started raining and then her car stopped. She went outside in the rain to check what's wrong but it was probably cars engine so Sana said we should walk to my house its two step afar. We didn't had a umbrella. So she held my hand and we started to run as fast as we can it was quite fun.
As we reached my house she we were soaked.
" Sana you should stay here tonight my parents are out of city" I said drying my hair with towel.
" No I'll go don't worry" she said.
" No you'll stay I'm scared plz" I said making puppy face she nodded.
" I'll do it give it to me" I said as she was struggling to dry her hair she's a baby God.
She sat on the table and I was standing drying her hair with towel we were quite close. I can feel her breath at my chest. I felt a shiver as she wrapped her hands around my waist hugging me tightly.
" Ahmm what are you doing? " I asked looking down at her.
" Hugging you because I want to you smell so good" she said still hugging me tightly I can feel her heart beat.
" Jihyo yahh" she said looking down and held my hand.
" Hmm" .
"I need to tell you something " she said still looking down.
" Yess" I said softly.
" Hmm jihyo yahh.... I-Its that... That like.. me i mean I_ I cut her by saying" just say it ". She fastened her grip on my hand.
"I LIKE YOU " she said still looking down and I'm shocked as well as happy. I want this I really want this. I'm happy. I didn't answered her as I was still processing.
" Uhmm I like you so much AS A WOMAN LIKE OTHER WOMAN and I won't force you to like me I'll wait I like you jihyo I like you... You can't even imagine how much I'll wait for your answer " she said this time looking at me with teary eyes. Aww she's so cute.
" I-I'll answer you now " I said leaning closer. Now i can feel her heart beating more faster as well as mine. I was waiting for this moment. I cupped her face and pecked her lips. Her soft lips want me taste them more. She looked at me with love.
" I LIKE YOU TOO " I SAID.
she cupped my face and pulled me closer towards her. She kissed me. She kissed me passionately. Our lips moved in sync. I can feel butterflies in my stomach. She kissed me deep exploring my mouth. I held her neck and she held my waist. We let go of the kiss after sometime in the need of air. She cupped my face and touched her forehead to mine. We both are breathing heavily. I'm so happy today. My life is complete. Sana caressed my cheek saying " will you be.... My girlfriend" I smiled at her saying " yess MINATOZAKI SANA I WILL" she hugged me. I wrapped my hands around her neck. This warm hug is enough for me to be alive. We hugged for a while then we let go of the hug as my stomach growled. This is so embarrassing. She chuckled while caressing my stomach.
" I'll cook something can my girlfriend help me" she said smiling at me. I blushed really hard so this is real.
" Yess" I said.
" Aww you're blushing already" Sana said pulling me closer.
" Yahh we should cook something" I said pushing her.
She cooked pasta for me and fried rice. She's really a good cook though I want to eat everything she cooks.
" Okay there's the room where you'll sleep" I said pointing at the door.
" We'll not sleep together?" She asked smirking.
" Not now" I said and pushed her. Not now because I really want to sleep with her feeling her but not now.
I took shower and laid on the bed and soon I fell asleep.

To be continued....

( Thanks for reading and plz vote)