chapter 38

Nayeon pov

" Yahh jihyoo don't cheat" I yelled because Jihyo is keep pushing me to win the game. We're always playing games right. Well its because of Jeongyeon.

" Hehe I won" jihyo teased me because and I'm now so mad at myself because today everyone won from me.

" Yahhhh " I pushed her while whining and everyone laughed at me.

We're fighting before when bell rang. All of us here so who came at this time. Jeongyeon opened the door and jennie and jisoo came making all of us surprised. Why she came now.

" Whatt why are you both here??" Jeongyeon angrily said.

" We're here for apology" jisoo said while Jennie just sat on the couch.

" Oh please just get out" Jeongyeon said but I gave her an okay stare.

" Come here just listen to them atleast"I said so Jeongyeon came and sat beside me.

" So.... Its bothering me so much what I did with all of you and I just want all of this to be okay" Jennie said while looking down and I can feel it that she's guilty.

" Okay I also want this..." I said. Except me all of them are just sitting and staring at her.

" Jeongyeon, Nayeon I'm so embarrassed what I did and I'm so sorry about that I know I don't deserve your acceptance but still I'm saying sorry from the bottom of my heart I'm--- Jennie was cutoff by Jeongyeon saying " please don't ruin our mood and just go" and pulled her by her wrist but jennie kneeled and said " Jeongyeon please I'm really I'm soo sorryyy... I can't sleep because of this please I'm sorry... I was blinded by love but now I'm okayy I've accepted my fate.. I'm so sorry " and a tear fell from her eyes. I just know her sincerity I hope Jeongyeon also realize that.

Jeongyeon offered her hand to jennie and helped her to get up and said" fine for now I've accepted your apology but keep this in your mind THAT IF THIS HAPPEN AGAIN THEN YOU'LL SEE " Jeongyeon said and walked off.

Jennie turned to me and smile and said" so can we be friends I'm so lonely" Jisoo nodded.

" Okay... " I said and they smiled.
I'm now relieved. Jeongyeon will also be okay and everyone is also fine with it but Tzuyu she's just like Jeongyeon so they both will take their time .

----------------------

Tzuyu pov

I knocked before entering taehyungs office.

" Hmm come in" I said and went in but he not even looked at me just looking at his files.

" What is it? " He said still not looking at me.

" Can't I come here without any reason" I said and he immediately looked me and smiled.

" Ohh its you... I thought its an employee" he said and walked towards me.

" Ohh... So did you missed me??"I said.

" Ofcourse..." He said and pulled me into hug.

"Mee too" I said and hugged him back. His hugs comforts me everytime.

He let go of the hug and said " how much did you missed me??" And smiled.

" Sooooooo muchh" I said extending my arms. He wrapped his hands around my waist and said " not more than me Miss" .

" Ah right... Jeongyeon and Nayeon are getting marry along with Mina and chaeyoung so you will also come with me... Its after five days" I said and he smiled saying " okay but I wonder when will it be our turn" and this made me blush so I looked away and said " soon" . He held my chin to make me face him and wrapped his hands around my waist lifting me up and I sat on the table.

He held me from my nape and leaned in. I closed my eyes. He was about to kiss me when someone knocked the door. I just hate such situations. I opened my eyes and he chuckled at me and said " yes who is it?" And after this I saw that Jennie jisoo and also two guys with them and one of them i know him.

He smiled at them and hugged the two boys and greeted them while I stood beside him.

" Well Tzuyu you know jennie and jisoo right" he said and I nodded.

" So this is Jungkook my best friend" he said and pointed Jungkook his hairs are now long and he's also looking so different, he was also shocked to see me but I just shrugged it off I don't want any drama anymore.

I shook hands with him then he said
" This is Jimin also my best friend " pointing towards the dude with long hair and he was short than me.

I shook hand with him and he smiled at me.

" They all were my school friends and yeah I also want to tell you something because I really want to start a pure relationship with you"he said and I nodded.

" So when we were teenagers me and Jennie decided to date but later we realized that we don't love each other and Jennie was also interested in girl so we broke up and from then we became best friends so its okay now" he said and I'm just surprised because of his honesty that's why I love him.

" Ohh okayy" I said and smiled at him.

" Listen Tzuyu I'm so sorry but I love you now and I love you so much" he said holding my shoulders.

" I know don't need to be sorry and thanks for your honesty" I said and he smiled. I turned to Jennie and said
" And guys i know you all are older than me but when you come to his office then please first check that who's he with okay" I said and gave them a stare and walked off.

After sometime taehyung came here. I was sitting in the cafeteria waiting for him.

" Baby was u jealous??" He asked.

" I was not jealous but... Still it was the first time you were making a move" I said. He sat with me and cupped my face and said " listen... I was not sure that if you want it or not or else I can always make a move on you" he said and kissed me. And it was my first kiss ever. I blushed so hard that I hid my face. He cupped my face and said
" How cute" he said and kissed me again but this time it was passionate kiss and he didn't care about the people around us. We just kissed not caring about others.

To be continued...

( Thanks for reading. Maybe the other chapter is the last one so please vote okay and also tell me about the story)