chapter 31

18+

Jeongyeon pov

I proposed to her now and this time I'll marry her for real like I'll marry her as a woman marry other woman. And she said yess. I'm so lucky to have her really... We're close to our flat so we're just walking holding each other hands. After entering our flat I closed the door saying " Nayeonahhh....do you really want to marry me-- she pinned me against the door while putting her finger on my lips saying
"Babyy why can't you believe it.... Or should I show you " seductively. I felt shiver all over my body by her voice.

I just looked at her while she slowly moved her hand all over my body and then held my face. She leaned in and pressed her lips against mine after taking a look of me. I wrapped my hands around her waist pulling her closer. She cupped my face deepening the kiss while caressing my cheek with her thumb. Soon gentle kiss turned into rough kiss. She pulled me by my nape and started to kiss me roughly and sucked my lower lip.

I let out a moan when she entered her tongue in my mouth while sucking my lips. She pulled me from my nape and took me to our room not breaking the kiss. She pushed me on the bed and removed her top while I was just lost in her abs. She hovered on top of me pulling me from my collar and removed my hoodie as well. She pinned me against the bed and started to kiss me deeper. I just went in the flow... Because I'm enjoying this Nayeon. She sucked my neck after letting go of my lips. I bit my lower lip surpassing the moan but after she bit my neck i let out soft moan and she smirked saying " KEEP DOING THAT I LIKE IT" with her seductive voice.

She leaned down while kissing and sucking my chest and removed my bra. For a second she stared at my cleavage and then sucked my mounds making me moan louder. While sucking my upper part her hand travelled down my lower part pressing her palm against my womanhood.

" Ahhhh...N-Nayeonn" I moaned while she leaned down and slid my pants.
She spread my legs apart saying
" Wet for me huh!!" Seductively and I just stared at her. She leaned in planting small kisses in my inner thighs. She pressure her palm against my clothed womanhood making me moan in pleasure while grabbing my sheets. She slit the last cloth of my body and slightly pressed her two fingers again my clit.

" Ahhh... Do I--it.... " I said as she was teasing my. She smirked and after teasing me she gently shoved her two fingers inside me. I threw my head back due to extreme pleasure she's giving me.
.
.
.
.
.
ANDDDD I CUMMEDD..... after extreme session of making out she laid beside me while I'm panting so hard and It was so.... I love it. She pulled me into her arms and hugged me while covering us by comforter. I'm still naked but she's wearing a bra and pants.

" Jeongyeonahh...." She softly said while stroking my hairs.

" Hmmm" I hummed.

" Do you know... I had a beautiful dream once" she said while looking at me.

" What was it about??" I asked hugging her tightly.

" It was a girl wearing black hoodie and a cap proposing me infront of ferris wheel... I wasn't able to look at the face that time in my dream but today after you proposed... I'm confirmed that we're enchanted to meet each other... Because it was all the same..." She said while I'm just looking at her and admiring my beautiful wife and yeahh we were enchanted to meet each other.

" Wahhh really.... IT WAS ENCHANTING TO MEET YOU ~~" I sang while smiling at her she chuckled and kissed my forehead and soon I fell asleep in her embrace.

To be continued....

( Sorry for short update and thanks for reading. Don't be silent reader and tell me about the story also. Is it boring or good??... And the marriage I was referring to in last chapter was their real marriage because Jeongyeon married Nayeon as a man so it was not real....)

( And don't forget to stream MISAMO's do not touch)