chapter 9

Nayeon Walked towards the door to open it she was also scared.
Yahhhh... Don't scare me, Nayeon yelled opening the door but saw no one. She Then decided to go outside to look but as she stepped outside she was surprised, frightened and really scared by Jeongyeon who was standing there for scaring her.
AHHHHHHHHHH..... BITCHHHHH, Nayeon screamed loud enough to make someone deaf after this she started crying. Jeongyeon was just planning to scare her but didn't knew that she'll cry so she panicked and hugged her tightly. Nayeon was really scared And was trembling in Jeongyeon's arms. They hugged for a while until Nayeon stopped crying.
DON'T EVER DO THIS AGAIN OR I'LL KILL YOU, Nayeon said grabbing her collar giving her death stare.
Okay okay now shall we sleep scardey cat, Jeongyeon said teasingly. But she received a kick on her back from Nayeon.
Wahh that was so powerful, Jeongyeon said holding her back.

This is your boundary don't cross it , Nayeon said pointing at the line she made with the help of pillows.
Yahh!! At least we can hug right, Jeongyeon said leaning closer to Nayeon already Crossing the boundary.
NO!! , Nayeon shouted pushing Jeongyeon aside.
Come on this is my first sleeping with a girl, Jeongyeon said pulling Nayeon so close to her by holding her waist.
YAHH!! I TOLD YOU DON'T TOUCH ME, Nayeon yelled again It was so loud that Jeongyeon quickly removed her hands from Nayeon.

This women really know how to control someone man I've really fallen for her, Jeongyeon thought to herself.

Nayeon was already asleep and Jeongyeon was adoring her wife. Her perfect nose her beautiful eyes and her kissable lips. She was just lost in her. Soon she was also asleep.

_______________________________________

Nayeon woke up from the cold breeze coming form window. As she opened her eyes she felt someone she was hugging Jeongyeon while Jeongyeon's hand was aside from her she clinging to Jeongyeon and she can't believe she was like this may be because of nightmares she thought to herself she was still hugging Jeongyeon.

Thankgod I woke up earlier than her or she'll tease me she thought to herself.

She took shower and was now going to make breakfast because Jeongyeon is sleeping she don't want to wake her up. Jeongyeon is still sleeping maybe its because of Nayeon she was comfortable with her.

YAHH STUPID.., Nayeon said tapping Jeongyeon on her head.
Ummm..., Jeongyeon groaned slowly opening her eyes when she found Nayeon infront of her she immediately smiled like her day was completed already.
Hello.... Wifey, Jeongyeon teased her.
Just don't fking say that, Nayeon punched her.
Why, we're married right, Jeongyeon pulled Nayeon closer but Nayeon pushed her.
Get up lazyyy.. I've made breakfast, Nayeon said pulling Jeongyeon from bed.
Arraseo... You're breaking me, Jeongyeon said getting up.

On dining table while eating breakfast Nayeon said breaking the silence between them.
'my friends Jihyo and momo is coming here to congratulate us so behave '
Yahhh what do you mean behavior and my friends sana and my business partner Dahyun is also coming today so you also behave, Jeongyeon said mocking Nayeon.
Okay NOW shut up and eat, Nayeon said.

------
Jeongyeon opened the door getting welcomed by Nayeon friends.
Hello hello... Come in, Jeongyeon said inviting them.
"Nayeonahhhh... Your friends are here"
Nayeon hugged them and introduce them they talked for sometime but door bell rang again.
Ohh...my friends are also here, Jeongyeon said walking towards door.
As she opened door sana hugged her tightly. Nayeon felt something wrong but shrugged it off. Dahyun also entered after Sana. Sana's first impression on Jihyo was not quite good as she saw Sana hugging her but Momo was just lost in Dahyun's beauty she was sitting still while others were meeting each other. Momo flinched by Nayeon calling her she shook hands with Dahyun. Dahyun's hand was so soft. While they were chatting with each other Sana was taking glances of jihyo time to time as she was taken aback from her beauty she is actually into girls so and Jeongyeon also know this. Dahyun also found Momo quite cool. But Jihyo was not even looking at Sana.

So guys I cooked lunch for all of you hope you like it as it is luch time, Jeongyeon said.
Jeo- Kwangyeonahhhhh... Don't worry you cook amazing yeah guys he cooked for me twice, Sana said everyone nodded. Everyone ignored when she stuttered but Nayeon noticed her because she was feeling something bad that even Sana know about Jeongyeon and I didn't and they seem so close then WHY ME??? Nayeon was thinking to her self fiddling her fingers while sitting with all of them.
Nayeoniee.. what happened what are you thinking... About last night, jihyo said Loud enough that everyone heard then everyone laughed except Nayeon.
Yahhh...., Nayeon whined hitting jihyo lightly.
Okay guys don't tease my wife here... Enjoy, Jeongyeon said.
Okayy, everyone started to dig in.

After eating they chatted and now Jeongyeon, Nayeon, jihyo, Sana are playing games on Jeongyeon PC.
While Momo and dahyun are sitting on the couch.
I've seen you in marriage... Y-you was looking... Beautiful, Momo said to Dahyun.
T-Thanks... I didn't saw you, Dahyun said looking at her phone.
I tried to talk to you but you were talking to someone on phone then you went out... This was the last time I've seen you, Momo said looking at her but Dahyun is still not looking at her.
Ahh... Really, Dahyun simply said not looking at Momo. Now Momo was annoyed because Dahyun is not giving her attention and she hate this.
I guess I should go you're not interested, Momo said started to stand up but Dahyun held her wrist stopping her.
No a-actually I-I... Girl you're so beautiful I can't look at you, Dahyun said looking down blushing.
Momo sat down with her closer this time.
W-wow.... But at least look at me, Momo said holding her hand. Dahyun looked at her they were looking deep into each other eyes as if they are lost in them. Momo leaned closer to her. She herself doesn't know what was happening to her but she was somehow attracted to her. Momo was so close to Dahyun that they both can feel each other breathing. Momo then saw Dahyun closing her eyes already and chuckled to herself but whispered in Dahyun's ear instead.
" Can you give me your number dubu"
Dahyun immediately opened her eyes realizing what she was doing and she was flustered by Momo giving her nickname.
"Y-yeah sure" Dahyun said giving her number.
"The nickname you gave.... I liked it " Dahyun said not looking to Momo.
"Yes but why don't you look at me" Momo said cupping Dahyun's face to make her look at her.
'because I might f- Dahyun was cut by Jeongyeon who was looking for her. Momo immediately removed her hands from her. She was cursing Jeongyeon because of the wrong timing she was about to listen the thing she wants to listen because Dahyun might not know but from the day she saw Dahyun she fell for her and she now can't deny it.
'What are you two doing here ' Jeongyeon asked and they both just shook their head.

To be continued...

( Thanks for reading)