chapter 26

" Don't cheat you idiot leave meeeee!!" Jeongyeon said to Nayeon. They're playing video games sitting on the couch. Nayeon is pushing Jeongyeon because she's winning.

" Hehe I won" Nayeon teasingly said making Jeongyeon mad.

" YAHHH!!! Cheaterr don't talk to me" Jeongyeon said crossing her arms and pouting. Nayeon tapped her shoulder but Jeongyeon shrugged.

" Babyyyyyy" Nayeon said side hugging Jeongyeon.

" Don't touch me" Jeongyeon said pushing her aside

" Are you sureee" Nayeon teased her again. Jeongyeon didn't respond so Nayeon sat on Jeongyeon's lap facing her. Jeongyeon looked away. Nayeon wrapped Jeongyeon hands around her waist and cupped Jeongyeon's face to make her look at her.

" Are you try to seduce me??" Jeongyeon said while Nayeon wrapped her hands around Jeongyeon's nape leaning closer saying " would you like me to seduce you??" And then smirked. That Nayeon's husky voice somehow turned her on.

Jeongyeon pulled nayeon closer to her by her collar. They're so close to each other that they can feel each other's breathing. Jeongyeon leaned in and gently brushed her lips against Nayeon's. Nayeon cupped Jeongyeon's face giving her soft lingering kiss while caressing her thighs. Jeongyeon's hand travelled down caressing Nayeon's bare waist.

They let go of the kiss after awhile. They both arie looking into each other's eyes like they're lost in their own world.

Jeongyeon pulled Nayeon again turning the kiss into passionate one removing Nayeon's top bot breaking the kiss. Jeongyeon gasped after seeing Nayeon's bare waist. Nayeon also removed the hoodie Jeongyeon's wearing but she saw Jeongyeon's wearing tank top.

" Why are you wearing this??" Nayeon asked.

" You know... Now don't ask questions" Jeongyeon said and pulled nayeon into kiss but they were cutoff when Jeongyeon's phone rang.
Jeongyeon giggled after seeing Nayeon's annoyed face and took off her phone from her pocket.

" Put it on speaker" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon nodded.

" Hello sir" the employee said. Jeongyeon coughed and changed her voice into deep one making Nayeon chuckle a bit.

" Yeah hi what happened?" Jeongyeon ASKED.

" Actually tomorrow night our new investor gave us a party so he invited you and MRS YOO " the employee said and nayeon giggled after hearing MRS YOO.

" Is there someone with you sir?" The employee asked.

" Yes my wife and yeah I'm coming send me the location then okayy " Jeongyeon said.

" Okay sorry to disturb bye sir take care " the employee said.

" No problem byee " Jeongyeon said putting her phone into her pocket.
And then faced Nayeon.

" So shall we continue " Jeongyeon said while smirking.

" Aren't you hungry and also I gotta prepare for tomorrow " nayeon said face palming Jeongyeon.

" I'm hungry but for youuuuu" Jeongyeon smirked again.

" Shut up and come help me " nayeon said hitting Jeongyeon slightly.

" Okayyyy " Jeongyeon whined.

-------------------

JIHYO pov

Sadly and I don't want to but still I'm now in my dad's office while introducing myself to everyone. Like every annoying employee I'm already missing Sana but I'll do it for Sana.
Park you can do it....