chapter 19

Jeongyeon pov

"Girlss!!! Wake upp" I shouted waking them up really they are sleeping like pigs. As they opened their eyes and shouted together happily I'm glad they're happy.
" Okay guys we're here fo two days so first we'll go to hotel okayy" I said and they nodded. It's all on me so I'll let them enjoy. Mina and chaeyoung are walking infront of us holding hands then there's jihyo and sana and then Momo and dahyun. I'm walking behind Nayeon because she's busy in her phone not even holding my hands like everyone.
" Yahh!! You're soo bad" I said to Nayeon while pouting.
"Whyyy?" She whined after putting her phone in her pocket.
" Look everyone is holding hands and you're just ignoring me" I said not looking at her.
" Awww " she tease me while interlocking our hands. I smiled at her.
" Mam your cousin's here " driver said to me .
"Okay you go " I said. " I'm coming you go with everyone and tell them that their rooms are booked" I said to Nayeon. Nayeon nodded and I went to tzuyu.
" Hiii babyyy!!! " I said as I hugged her.she hugged me back.
" Hii unnie ... Where are your friends?" She asked.
" I'll introduce you to them but first listen , don't call me Jeongyeon infront of them call me Kwangyeon and you know except some people no one know my gender so call me oppa, arraseo?" I said explaining to her.
" Yeahhh unniee " she said showing thumbs up. We entered hotel and saw everyone sitting together so i took tzuyu there to introduce them.
" Hii guyss so she's my cousin TZUYU " I said and everyone introduced themselves except one Sana. I know why TZUYU and SANA are shocked because they had a relationship 2years ago and TZUYU broke up with her without a reason and I also don't know the reason so I thought its a good idea.
" Sana and Tzuyu just be normal " I said but they both looked at me.
" Oppa you didn't told me that Sana will be here " Tzuyu said giving annoyed look.
" What is this?" Sana said i held both sana and Tzuyu hand. Everyone was so shocked even Jihyo was just confused.
" Guys please be happy I can't see you both like this move on atleast be friends " I said.
" I'll see " Sana said and then went to sit with Jihyo. And Tzuyu just nodded.
" What is this oppa?" JIHYO asked.
" Yeahh can you explain?" Nayeon said and chaeyoung said" please what is this?" They all stood infront of me like I did something bad.
"Okay okay calm down let me explain" I said and explained everything they understood the situation and said that they'll help uss but I know jihyo is also jealous.
" Okayy guys get rest and then we'll go out and yeah you all know your roommate so go and Tzuyu will be alone" I said and all went to their room but I called Tzuyu and Sana.
" Now what unnie" Sana said and Tzuyu looked at me shocked.
" She know" Tzuyu asked. And I nodded.
" So go and just sort this out and tzuyu plz tell her the reason and move on she also moved on" I said and Tzuyu nodded. I went to my room to take shower.
As I enter the room Nayeon pulled me and pinned me to the door.
" W-what?" I stuttered. She held my both hands pinning it behind me on the door then leaned in saying " why are you stuttering baby" in deep voice. " N-no... I mean.... Huhhhh... What are you doing?" I said while breathing heavily. She held my face with her other hand saying " you don't knoww" while smirking.
" I'm going to take shower" I said letting go of my hand from her grip. But she held me pulling me back closer to her and hugged me from behind. " Then we'll continue after your shower" she said while putting her chin on my shoulder. Ohhh godd this made me feel shiver all over my body. She's so dangerous i didn't knew that. Anyways I took shower with all the thoughts of Nayeon. Like what will she do when I'm done. When I entered the room she was sleeping like a baby i guess she didn't get much sleep so I went outside to enjoy the view and also to prepare everything for Momo's confession.

-----
Tzuyu pov

As Jeongyeon unnie went I held Sana unnie hand pulling her to the side to explain everything because I'm also embarrassed and I want everything to be alright. She just walked behind me.
We sat infront of each other.

" Unnie I'm....sorry" I said looking down.
" Its not about sorry Tzuyu yahh its about the reason" she said. My eyes are now watering to think about all the previous memories.
"I-Im... Huh!... Jungkook...it was Jungkook my class fellow which i had crush on for years" I said looking at her she's now listening carefully.
" H-he... While we were dating you always confess to me that you love me and all b-but I knew there's was something wrong... I didn't loved you i just was attracted to you.... And.... One dayy Jungkook came to me to talk to me.... And he hugged me... And... And my heart beated so fast that i figured out that it was not just a crush it was love...." I said to her and tears formed in my eyes. Her eyes was also watering.
" Then why didn't you told me?" She ASKED.
" I was embarrassed I can't and he told me to broke up with you because he told that he love me so I did because I can't afford to hurt you more but then after one month he messaged me that lets break up and then he never called or met me " I said and finally cried she came and hugged me.
" Okay.... Its okayy " she said while patting me back.
" I didn't know what to do and I was so lonely then Jeongyeon unnie made me happy " I said while crying in her arms.
" Its okayy tzuyu he's a bastard.... Now be happy " she said cupping my face and wiped my tears with her fingers. I smiled at her saying" thank you unnieeee " and then hugged her.
" Its okayy now we're friends okayy " she said extending her hand for me.
I shook her hands saying" okayy cool" .
"Do you know I have worlds beautiful girlfriend Jihyo " she said happily I'm glad she's happy.
" Yeahhh Jeongyeon unnie told me " I said smiling at her. We talked a bit then she went to her room. Because she said jihyo will be worried so I sat there for a while then went back to take rest. I'm feeling so relieved now thanks Jeongyeon unnie.

To be continued....

(Thanks for reading)