chapter 21

Jeongyeon showered but she forgot to bring her shirt so she went to take it in the room but there she saw her horny wife.

" Whatt I'm taking my shirt" Jeongyeon said giggling. Nayeon stopped her saying " its better like this" and then smirked. Nayeon stared at Jeongyeon from head to toe because Jeongyeon's only wearing sports bra and and towel wrapped around her waist. Jeongyeon pulled shirt from their suitcase and was About to run but Nayeon held her hand and pulled her wrapping her hands around her.

" Now you can't go.... Baby" Nayeon seductively said and was about to kiss her but jihyo and Momo entered with everyone making them jump. It was so awkward situation. MOMO shouted by seeing Jeongyeon in bra . All of them was so shocked. Jihyo was about to beat Jeongyeon.

" I-I can e-explain " Jeongyeon said because she's scared of Jihyo.
" WTF is thiss" Jihyo yelled.
" WOAHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE" chaeyoung said putting her hand on her face.

" Wow hahahaa" Momo laughed nervously because she can't believe that.
" Okay guys sit here we can explain and you wear this shirt" Nayeon said throwing the shirt on Jeongyeon's face. All of them sat on there waiting for Jeongyeon.
" First Don't kill me I want to live " Jeongyeon said raising her hands surrendering. Jihyo gave death stare to her and pointed at the place infront of her. Jeongyeon sat there and faced Nayeon instead.
" Yah stupid look at them " Nayeon said pushing her then Jeongyeon faced Jihyo.
" Ah so actually this is because of my Dad and Im sorry......" Jeongyeon explained everything. All of them was listening carefully but Jihyo was just getting more mad.
" Ohhh that's why your hands were so soft " Momo said moving her head.
" I knew it because you looked so pretty " Mina said getting jealous glare from chaeyoung.
" Huhh yesss sorry guys" Jeongyeon said looking down.
" I don't care about your gender but whyy you didn't told Nayeon before marriage and also me?" Jihyo said staring at her soul.
" S-sorryy my dad said not to do it " Jeongyeon said tears formed in her eyes.
" NAYEON UNNIE WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME??"" Jihyo yelled at Nayeon standing up.
" Please jihyo sorry I can't do it because.... Because then Jeongyeon's image will be in danger " Nayeon said holding Jihyo's hand but she shrugged her hand from her.
" I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN SO HURT BECAUSE OF THIS BUT STILL YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME " jihyo yelled.
" Y-yes but now I'm happy Jeongyeon is so good to me " Nayeon said trying to stop jihyo.
" I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING FRIEND RIGHT?? AM I?? THAT'S WHY YOU DID THIS TO YOU AND TO ME??? I'm going now I can't take this anymore " Jihyo said walking outside but Nayeon ran and hugged her from behind jihyo tried to free herself but Nayeon held her so tight.
" Listen I'm really sorry and I didn't told you Because it was my compulsion . And you're my best friend okayy and I'll tell everything to you. Okayy so don't be said. Try to understand me okayy?"" Nayeon said turning jihyo to face her. Nayeon cupped Jihyo's face and pecked her forehead. Jihyo slightly smiled but she's still mad.
" Unniee its okay now but can we go it was so good i had so fun but we should go now" Jihyo said and everyone nodded their head.
" Okay you all go I'll come " Jeongyeon said. " And yeah btw you can call me Jeongyeon in private and please its our secret okay " Jeongyeon said and everyone gave her thumbs up.

All ride was so quiet because when Jihyo's angry everyone is sad. After dropping everyone to their house Jeongyeon and Nayeon came at their flat.
" Ahhhh! That was so scary" Jeongyeon said sitting on the couch.
" Yeah because of you" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon gave her "wtf" look.
" Miss not because of...it was because of your horny ass" Jeongyeon said rolling her eyes.
" It was also because of you... Why you have to be so hot" Nayeon said leaning closer and winked at her.
" Waohhh... Then why did you see me? You should mind your own business" Jeongyeon said making annoying faces.
" YOU'RE MY BUSINESS YOO JEONGYEON" Nayeon said pulling her from her collar.
"Ohhhh " Jeongyeon said looking down because she's blushing its obvious. She saw Nayeon's this side for the first time.
" YOO JEONGYEON YOU DIDN'T EVEN KISSED ME PROPERLY what should I expect from you??" Nayeon said while
Staring at her.
" Then should I do it IM NAYEON?" Jeongyeon said pulling Nayeon from her waist. Nayeon closed her eyes Jeongyeon giggled by looking at Nayeon. She held Nayeon's neck and leaned closer their lips meet in a soft languid kiss. Jeongyeon takes Nayeon's bottom lip between her lips and nip tightly. She gently pushed Nayeon back making her fall on the couch. She went on top of her not letting go of the kiss. She deepened their kiss while caressing Nayeon's waist. Jeongyeon parts Nayeon's lips and a moan excaped from Nayeon when Jeongyeon's tongue entered her mouth. She moan even louder when Jeongyeon's tongue move smoothly around her. Jeongyeon pulled out in the need of air.
" Ahh soo how was it" Jeongyeon said breathing heavily.
" Ohhhh " Nayeon breathes heavily while hiding her face from Jeongyeon .
" Next round?" Jeongyeon asked removing Nayeon's hand. Nayeon smirked pulling Jeongyeon from collar and wrapped her hands around her nape. Jeongyeon was about to kiss but her phone ringed flinching both of them.
" Fuck! " Jeongyeon sighed and Nayeon giggled.
" Yeah hello" Jeongyeon answered still on top of Nayeon.
" Sir someone's here for appointment. Can you come its urgent " employee said while Jeongyeon is controlling herself because Nayeon's kissing her neck constantly.
" Okayy I'm coming " Jeongyeon said and put her phone beside.
" Yahh! I have to go " Jeongyeon said kissing Nayeon on the forehead and gave her a smile.
" Come early then I'll wait " Nayeon said.
" Okayy babe " Jeongyeon said and then went outside.

-----------

" Jihyo yahh wait" Sana said as Jihyo slammed the door. Sana went behind her.
" Please open babe" Sana said standing outside Jihyo's door.
" Just go" jihyo yelled from outside.
" Okay I'll go but then you'll never see me" Sana said and was about to walk away but Jihyo pulled her inside.
" Don't ever say that I can't live without you idiot" Jihyo said slightly choking Sana.
" O-okay" Sana stuttered.
" I'm so disappointed even you didn't told me the truth" jihyo said.
" I'm sorryy really sorryy" Sana said looking down.
" Be ready for your punishment" Jihyo said smirking. Jihyo pin Sana down on the bed and started to kiss her roughly. Sana can't stop her because she's also enjoying it.

To be continued....

( Thanks for reading)